Genomyx's Novel Stim "AMP" vs. DMAA

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Have had it in the lab since April- characteristics, structure, etc all very similar to DMAA (even tested out very similar)- tried it with multiple blends; my assessment- we will not touch it with a 10-foot pole, lol.....but I will caveat this by stating that it is very effective, but the argument for natural occurrence just isn't strong enough in my eyes
    Agree with all of this. Got a tub for studying though
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Have had it in the lab since April- characteristics, structure, etc all very similar to DMAA (even tested out very similar)- tried it with multiple blends; my assessment- we will not touch it with a 10-foot pole, lol.....but I will caveat this by stating that it is very effective, but the argument for natural occurrence just isn't strong enough in my eyes
    Do you think this stuff would cause a bunch of false positives like DMAA did? I know its hard to know for sure but figured i would ask.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. Not sure about false positive... but so far it has been hitting a little harder than ec. More energy and no dmaa sides. Very well done IMHO
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Do you think this stuff would cause a bunch of false positives like DMAA did? I know its hard to know for sure but figured i would ask.
    Did DMAA cause false positives?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Not sure about false positive... but so far it has been hitting a little harder than ec. More energy and no dmaa sides. Very well done IMHO
    i would say it throws out less NE than dmaa but by far more dopamine....
    doing my own thang!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Did DMAA cause false positives?
    Yea it was known to cause false positives.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Not sure about false positive... but so far it has been hitting a little harder than ec. More energy and no dmaa sides. Very well done IMHO
    Dang, I don't even have mine yet and it sounds like I'll be wanting more once my order comes in!.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Dang, I don't even have mine yet and it sounds like I'll be wanting more once my order comes in!.
    This is at 2 scoops but yeah it has treated me very well thus far. Interested to see how it treats you!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agree with all of this. Got a tub for studying though
    LOL- we capped up about 25,000 capsules in a combo blend with caffeine and a couple other goodies just for fun (wanted to see how it ran in automatic machinery); great for doing research or analytical method development
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Now that this old man figured out what was going here, I ordered a bottle of this stuff. I loved/love DMAA so this should be right up my alley!. Once I saw that it was gonna be similar I had to get a tub. Hopefully I don't need more than 1.5 scoops. It'll be expensive if I need 2 scoops per workout. That'd make it only 20 workouts per container. Guess I could do one scoop and see how I feel. If I need more energy I could stack it with another pre. Or only take it twice a week or something. Love/loved DMAA, problem is tolerance with that stuff builds extremely quickly.
    Same way with Methyl AMP as well, unfortunately- you will love it the first few times you use it, but you will have to keep escalating the dose.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Do you think this stuff would cause a bunch of false positives like DMAA did? I know its hard to know for sure but figured i would ask.
    What Coop said /\, lol
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Do you think this stuff would cause a bunch of false positives like DMAA did? I know its hard to know for sure but figured i would ask.
    I have heard of DMAA causing this anecdotally, but I don't have any hard evidence to support this
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. So now what do I do..
    Try this stuff next or try condense...
    Man this is ridiculous

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    So now what do I do.. Try this stuff next or try condense... Man this is ridiculous
    Try this. Condense is caffeine and nitrates. Good in its own right just not nearly as powerful. Depends on your goals
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    LOL- we capped up about 25,000 capsules in a combo blend with caffeine and a couple other goodies just for fun (wanted to see how it ran in automatic machinery); great for doing research or analytical method development
    Any chance that gets bottled? Really want a stim, but tired of mixing and drinking liquids.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Any chance that gets bottled? Really want a stim, but tired of mixing and drinking liquids.
    I don't think they'd risk it. AN seems to be very adherent to compliance laws
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Any chance that gets bottled? Really want a stim, but tired of mixing and drinking liquids.
    I would love to help you out, but this one is never going to get released- we (as a company) can either learn a lesson through personal experience, or watching those around us; with that being said, we are going to sit this one out.....maybe try Uncut- it sounds like what you are looking for; it isn't as "clean" as this component from a mental perspective, but it is just as potent, and lasts quite a bit longer
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I don't think they'd risk it. AN seems to be very adherent to compliance laws
    It is where the industry is going- personally, I like it better this way- fits a lot better with our business model, which is based around mfg.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  19. Have tried EVOL two times so far and I like it enough to buy more already. I think I will only use it twice per week though, don't want to build tolerance too quickly. Mood, focus, and endurance. This stuff is amazing. Get it, it really has to be experienced.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  20. Here is a mini review for now, until the product review section has this product up.

    It's really different than anything I've tried so far. The stim feeling is like a "there when you need it type of feeling". It's like you feel it but its not strong until you need to do some actual work. I noticed I was completely focused on my lifts. It was like everything else faded out and concentrating on my lift "faded in". Very focused and a little euphoric at the same time. My mood was amazingly great. I felt as though absolutely nothing could bother and finishing my workout was the mission. Absolute confidence on every single lift. Even after I left the gym, while driving it was like I was anticipating other drivers moves...I saw in my mind where I was going to drive next, took the appropriate action and arrived at my destination safe. It made concentration easy, even effortless....The energy lasted from around 11AM when I finished the drink to around 3:30-4PM. This was on 1.5 Scoops. I don't even think I need that much, but it was a great experience.

    Haven't experienced any type of side effects yet as far as stim dong or libido drops go from stimulants. Oh yeah, it mixes perfectly in a shaker cup and tastes amazing too!.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  21. Mood and focus definitely two of the more noticeable aspects.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  22. I am now interested...
    Olympus Labs Lead Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Use SEGAN30 for 30% off at Olympus-labs.com
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  23. I will be logging it once I receive my tub for those interested. I have tried pretty much every legal stimulant out there so I will be able to give you a good review

  24. My review, is from money spent out of my own pocket, so I'm just saying. Not that Cat won't give a great log, I just wanted people to know that I paid for the product.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    My review, is from money spent out of my own pocket, so I'm just saying. Not that Cat won't give a great log, I just wanted people to know that I paid for the product.
    That is always a great point and I agree that logs from people spending their own money are most often better. My log is sponsored and I always feel you have to be careful about following sponsored logs. That being said, I will give my honest opinion to yall. I don't think I have ever given a product that I have logged a bad review, but that is also because I only apply for logs with solid looking products from good companies. Hence why I have purchased every single product I have logged multiple times with cash out of my own pocket. Only product I never repurchased that I logged was Test Powder and that was mainly because my stomach didn't agree with it.

    I know you weren't saying anything otherwise T-Bone, I just wanted to let ya'll know I will be as subjective as possible because we have the responsibility to other lifters who will be spending their hard earned money to let them know whats up.

    I respect T-Bones has a poster so I am excited that you enjoyed it because that means it will most likely be awesome stuff.

  26. Where is this amp sourced from?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Yea it was known to cause false positives.
    Really I got piss tested a bunch of times in when I was in the army and used plenty of dmaa and never popped hot
    The Swole Stoner

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Really I got piss tested a bunch of times in when I was in the army and used plenty of dmaa and never popped hot
    It just depends on the persons body i guess but i know its been linked to false positives.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Got some coming in the mail
    The Swole Stoner

  30. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    It just depends on the persons body i guess but i know its been linked to false positives.
    I don't think it would depend on the body but probably the test itself.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

    I don't think it would depend on the body but probably the test itself.
    On that note, military drug tests do not always test for every drug. They pick a couple from a list and test for those certain types, and they don't always test every sample they take. Typically, something like 10% of the samples taken are tested.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Same way with Methyl AMP as well, unfortunately- you will love it the first few times you use it, but you will have to keep escalating the dose.....

    I did notice this. Tolerance builds extremely quickly. Even a bit quicker than with DMAA. Still works great but after only using it four times, I just don't "Feel it" as much.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I don't think it would depend on the body but probably the test itself.
    IIRC I believe Patrick Arnold said it most likely depended on what your body did with it/how quickly it cleared from your system.

    Its still one of those unknown things though and noone can say for sure.

    Luckily in the military if something causes a false positive they do further testing to make sure which should obviously clear anyone as long as they werent on drugs.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  34. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    IIRC I believe Patrick Arnold said it most likely depended on what your body did with it/how quickly it cleared from your system. Its still one of those unknown things though and noone can say for sure. Luckily in the military if something causes a false positive they do further testing to make sure which should obviously clear anyone as long as they werent on drugs.
    Hmmm interesting. Good to know!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I did notice this. Tolerance builds extremely quickly. Even a bit quicker than with DMAA. Still works great but after only using it four times, I just don't "Feel it" as much.
    That is really unfortunate to hear. I usually build up tolerance pretty quickly and I was hoping for a new stim to help get me going in the winter months.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    That is really unfortunate to hear. I usually build up tolerance pretty quickly and I was hoping for a new stim to help get me going in the winter months.
    You can always stack it with another pre-workout to increase its effectiveness...Or just use it twice a month or something. The physical effects are still there, still get some good endurance and focus, its just not felt very much while not active or concentrating on something..I was really surprised at how fast tolerance built though. I had only been using it twice a week, on Thursdays and Fridays. The second week and fourth day is when it lost its lovin feeling.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  37. Crap looks like I might need to ad a caffeine pill to my dosage
    The Swole Stoner

  38. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You can always stack it with another pre-workout to increase its effectiveness...Or just use it twice a month or something. The physical effects are still there, still get some good endurance and focus, its just not felt very much while not active or concentrating on something..I was really surprised at how fast tolerance built though. I had only been using it twice a week, on Thursdays and Fridays. The second week and fourth day is when it lost its lovin feeling.
    That stinks ~ I was going to give it a try next month

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That stinks ~ I was going to give it a try next month
    It's still worth a try. Has plenty of other goodies included besides the stim. It's wicked cheap right now at nutra.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  40. I'll be trying two scoops tomorrow. On 1.5 - Quite a nice stim effect - very clear headed, lots of clarity + mood enhancement. Also seems to be one of the longest lasting stims, felt very alert three hours later. Probably one of the few stims I'd be able to properly study with (if I was ever naughty enough to do that).

    Easily the best tasting / easiest mixing preworkout i've had.

    Not sure of the purpose of beta alanine in a preworkout though. :s
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  2. AMP original vs AMP2
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. Stim X vs. Ergolean Amp
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 07:05 PM
  4. Quick Review of Stim-X/AMP/Gakic
    By natedogg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
  5. quoting...
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:56 AM
Log in
Log in