Alphamine - US vs. INTL version

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Anyone in the US carry uk versions of enhanced and alphamine? I'm guessing PES for the higher retail price but anyone else? I absolutely hate yohimbe and all it's forms. I would enjoy PES stuff much more without it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Off topic just a little bit but damn Aussies got some strict laws when it comes to supplements any reasoning behind this or u guys just live in a nanny state with uneducated(in regards to nutrition & health) leaders seriously worst thing I've ever heard happening from yohimbine is making some people anxious and uncomfortable for a few hours
    prettymuch as you said, with a bunch of conservative morons running the supplement regulation. Over here it's the inverse of the how the US FDA runs things (or at least my imperssion of US FDA), a supp is illegal unless they place it on the therapeutic goods register, which requires time and money. On top of that, our customs are super efficient due to the fact that most drugs have to come from outside the country due to the heavy regulation, which consequentially affects importing grey area supps

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Anyone in the US carry uk versions of enhanced and alphamine? I'm guessing PES for the higher retail price but anyone else? I absolutely hate yohimbe and all it's forms. I would enjoy PES stuff much more without it
    http://pescience.com/alphamine-int.html

    $34.99.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Damn not bad at all. Original didn't agree with me with yohimbe but now I can hop back on the bandwagon.

    Although im kind of hesitant to start. I have seen waaaayyy too many alphamine junkies always wanting a fix. Its crack I tell ya

  5. Come and join us on the dark side.

    It tastes delicious over here.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. I use the int version because I'm in the uk. This might sound stupid but if I use it at 1-2 scoops and I'm at work or sitting around, basically anything non physical I feel nothing but If I use it as a pre about 10 mins into the workout I can feel it, not full energy but more focus? Its almost like like lifting activates it?

    Anyone know a reason for this or have a similar experience?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I use the int version because I'm in the uk. This might sound stupid but if I use it at 1-2 scoops and I'm at work or sitting around, basically anything non physical I feel nothing but If I use it as a pre about 10 mins into the workout I can feel it, not full energy but more focus? Its almost like like lifting activates it?

    Anyone know a reason for this or have a similar experience?
    The reason is that alpha 2 antagonists are potentiated by exercise.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  8. I picked up the aus / nz formula today thinking it was just yohimbine missing, but the olive leaf and choline bitatrate are also missing replaced by a couple of others i cant remember. Any reason? Loved my first serve though.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    I picked up the aus / nz formula today thinking it was just yohimbine missing, but the olive leaf and choline bitatrate are also missing replaced by a couple of others i cant remember. Any reason? Loved my first serve though.
    It shouldn't even be called Alphamine... It's not even a thermo... It's great for a caffeine boost, & that's all... It's double the price, but half the servings... If you can't get the US version, get some other fat burner in Aus...

  10. Well one of the earlier posts stated the only difference was the SA2 the had been removed so took a punt on it. Ive looked up the glucuronoblahblah and bacopa ingredients which do sound decent, but still :/ anyways i got a good smooth stimulant effect and felt pretty good so its not all bad i guess.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    Well one of the earlier posts stated the only difference was the SA2 the had been removed so took a punt on it. Ive looked up the glucuronoblahblah and bacopa ingredients which do sound decent, but still :/ anyways i got a good smooth stimulant effect and felt pretty good so its not all bad i guess.
    The International version is the one you read about... The Aus version is very different... It's by no means the fault of PES... It's the ridiculous laws in Aus...

  12. And NZ so it would seem. Ah so there is an international AND an AU / NZ formula? Mind asplode.

  13. It isn't very complicated. Allow me to explain.

    Australia have very different laws.

    - International version (EU/UK) contains no yohimbe (prohibited my the MHRA) and heightened doses of other ingredients to compensate. Other than that it is exactly the same as the US version.
    - Australian version has had to have a few changes past this.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. no it's not complicated, I just didn't do the research required to realize that even though I was willing to compromise on one ingredient missing, turns out there were a few more.

    I'll run it anyway because as mentioned Ive enjoyed the servings I've had so far and PES have a great rep. Also, I am happy with the added ingredients after reading up on them.

  15. US Alphamine was great. I was lucky enough to get it through once, haven't tried again. Don't think I would bother with Aus version. I really wanted to try Enhanced but it got seized. *******s. Don't understand why yohimbe is banned, ridiclulous law. Has anyone had any issues getting anabeta elite through? I ordered some the other day and am waiting delivery.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It isn't very complicated. Allow me to explain. Australia have very different laws. - International version (EU/UK) contains no yohimbe (prohibited my the MHRA) and heightened doses of other ingredients to compensate. Other than that it is exactly the same as the US version. - Australian version has had to have a few changes past this.
    Which version do you use? I'm aware of your location but interested on the version you use/used.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

    Which version do you use? I'm aware of your location but interested on the version you use/used.
    I use the international version. Always have had success with it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. so is there really no way of getting the US version WITHIN Europe?

    I'm asking because German customs are f*****g awful! They've blocked anything I ordered from the States so far, that's why I won't be doing that again.

  19. There was no need to have the Aus one watered down so much.

    I expect nothing less from flush though.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iain1668 View Post
    There was no need to have the Aus one watered down so much.

    I expect nothing less from flush though.
    did you notice anything towards a fat-burning effect with the international version? I'm asking because I actually need no stimulants, as 1000mg caffeine a day should already do the trick, and I'm just searching for enhanced fat-burning

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    did you notice anything towards a fat-burning effect with the international version? I'm asking because I actually need no stimulants, as 1000mg caffeine a day should already do the trick, and I'm just searching for enhanced fat-burning
    Absolutely not. No human could attribute any fat loss to the Australian version. It's snake oil and anyone who says it's not is outright lying.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post

    did you notice anything towards a fat-burning effect with the international version? I'm asking because I actually need no stimulants, as 1000mg caffeine a day should already do the trick, and I'm just searching for enhanced fat-burning
    Are you in Australia? The International version & the Australian version are not the same... I looked up the ingredients individually & from what I can tell, the Australian version is not a thermo powder... It's basically an overpriced, but tasty, energy drink powder... Half the servings for double the price of the US version...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Are you in Australia? The International version & the Australian version are not the same... I looked up the ingredients individually & from what I can tell, the Australian version is not a thermo powder... It's basically an overpriced, but tasty, energy drink powder... Half the servings for double the price of the US version...
    oh well, thanks for the info mate. So the EU-version is not the weakest, it could have been even worse lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post

    oh well, thanks for the info mate. So the EU-version is not the weakest, it could have been even worse lol
    The EU version is great... They only removed the Yohimbine...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    The EU version is great... They only removed the Yohimbine...
    yeah don't get me wrong, Alphamine is certainly a good product even without that ingredient, but I need a fat-burning supp which synergizes with caffeine, which is something yohimbine brings along.

  26. International/UK Alphamine is definitely for real.

    Get AT2 (new formula) if you want Yohimbine. Some sneaky UK retailers have that in stock

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    International/UK Alphamine is definitely for real.

    Get AT2 (new formula) if you want Yohimbine. Some sneaky UK retailers have that in stock
    yeah man, that's what I did this morning. Two tubs AT2 on their to way to Deutschland lol Name:  food.gif
Views: 185
Size:  49.3 KB

  28. Nice..

    If you get the chance, give UK Alphamine a whirl some time - it's great even without Yohimbine.

  29. Slight thread sidetrack, but does anyone know when the new flavour of Alphamine (cherry limeade) will be available in the UK?

  30. Best bet is probably to jump on the insider, when it launches.

    These UK retailers are taken "forever" to get the new products.

    But is it possible to get US Alphamine through customs in UK, if you get on the insider?

  31. We obviously cannot comment on customs policy regarding prohibited ingredients.

    To be safe, I always recommend requesting it at our distributor immediately. If a few people request something they tend to place an order straight away rather than a few weeks after it's release.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  32. Understandable.

    But is UK Alphamine CL flavour in the works?

  33. Hello forum members.

    I'm a newbie here and would like to share my own experience with PES Alphamine, taking into account that it is purely subjective. I am in Australia and bought the US version online. Because I was eager to try the product, I was delighted to have found it at my gym in Australia. I had no idea that the formula was different. I bought the Pine Orange flavor in Australia and after trying two small scoops, I found the flavor sickening, I felt jittery and felt a bit of a crash later. I decided that this product was not for me.

    However, I received the bottle I ordered from the US today. The first thing I noticed was that the Australian version says 'powerful redefining powder' on the front, while the US version says 'powerful thermogenic powder'. I then noticed a difference in ingredients. This was the only reason that I decided to try it. I took two small scoops with 500ml of water. Firstly, the flavor was wonderful (raspberry lemonade) and did not make me feel sickly. Secondly, I do not feel jittery at all and the energy and mood feels uplifting and smooth.

    Now, it could be the difference of the flavor itself that took away my nauseous feelings, but I do not know how to explain the phenomenal difference in elevation of mood minus the horrid jittery feeling I had with the Australian version.

    Here is a list of the Australian ingredients as seen at the back of the product (forgive me if this has already been mentioned as I have only read about 10 posts in here):

    Per serve: Caffiene 320 mg Taurine 2000 mg

    Ingredients: Taurine, Citric Acid, L-Tyrosine, Flavours, Anti-caking agent (551), Caffeine, Sweetners (955, 950), Higenamine Hydrochloride, Citrus aurantium Extract, N-Methyl-Tyramine, Selaginella tamariscina Extract (AmentoMAX tm), Lindera aggregata extract (Boldine), Auraptene, Cirsium oligophyllum Extract, Colour (102, 110, 129)

    Phew!!!! I have no idea as to what several of these ingredients are, but I did notice the Australian version appears to have more caffeine in it. I say just from my own personal experience, the US version 'feels' smoother.

    Added: I just remembered why I also felt put off the Australian version: my heart was pounding! I took exactly the same amount with the US version, no pounding heart.
    Last edited by Antares9ful; 05-06-2015 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Left out an important difference

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Antares9ful View Post
    Hello forum members.

    I'm a newbie here and would like to share my own experience with PES Alphamine, taking into account that it is purely subjective. I am in Australia and bought the US version online. Because I was eager to try the product, I was delighted to have found it at my gym in Australia. I had no idea that the formula was different. I bought the Pine Orange flavor in Australia and after trying two small scoops, I found the flavor sickening, I felt jittery and felt a bit of a crash later. I decided that this product was not for me.

    However, I received the bottle I ordered from the US today. The first thing I noticed was that the Australian version says 'powerful redefining powder' on the front, while the US version says 'powerful thermogenic powder'. I then noticed a difference in ingredients. This was the only reason that I decided to try it. I took two small scoops with 500ml of water. Firstly, the flavor was wonderful (raspberry lemonade) and did not make me feel sickly. Secondly, I do not feel jittery at all and the energy and mood feels uplifting and smooth.

    Now, it could be the difference of the flavor itself that took away my nauseous feelings, but I do not know how to explain the phenomenal difference in elevation of mood minus the horrid jittery feeling I had with the Australian version.

    Here is a list of the Australian ingredients as seen at the back of the product (forgive me if this has already been mentioned as I have only read about 10 posts in here):

    Per serve: Caffiene 320 mg Taurine 2000 mg

    Ingredients: Taurine, Citric Acid, L-Tyrosine, Flavours, Anti-caking agent (551), Caffeine, Sweetners (955, 950), Higenamine Hydrochloride, Citrus aurantium Extract, N-Methyl-Tyramine, Selaginella tamariscina Extract (AmentoMAX tm), Lindera aggregata extract (Boldine), Auraptene, Cirsium oligophyllum Extract, Colour (102, 110, 129)

    Phew!!!! I have no idea as to what several of these ingredients are, but I did notice the Australian version appears to have more caffeine in it. I say just from my own personal experience, the US version 'feels' smoother.

    Added: I just remembered why I also felt put off the Australian version: my heart was pounding! I took exactly the same amount with the US version, no pounding heart.
    The US version has 125mg of caffeine per scoop, higenamine and Yohimbine as the other stimulants. I have yet to try the Advanced AUS version, but I am in love with the feelz from US alphamine.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Use NOADDED30 for 30% off at Olympus-labs.com
    **My posts are my personal opinion and not that of Olympus Labs**

  35. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    The US version has 125mg of caffeine per scoop, higenamine and Yohimbine as the other stimulants. I have yet to try the Advanced AUS version, but I am in love with the feelz from US alphamine.
    the Advanced version is good, but yes the US version still is better. nothing simply can replace Yohimbie feels i think the only problem with the advanced version is the NMT, i would legit take that chit out i know steve hines would get butt hurt but screw him. and i would replace it with DMBA hehe (pouchong tea) *cough* *cough* or maybe Terminalia arjuna

    Note the advanced dose have a terrible crash like @Antares9ful said to.


    and also Erase pro powder should drop DAA for T Alatus Hnnnnnnnnnnng

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    the Advanced version is good, but yes the US version still is better. nothing simply can replace Yohimbie feels i think the only problem with the advanced version is the NMT, i would legit take that chit out i know steve hines would get butt hurt but screw him. and i would replace it with DMBA hehe (pouchong tea) *cough* *cough* or maybe Terminalia arjuna

    Note the advanced dose have a terrible crash like @Antares9ful said to.

    and also Erase pro powder should drop DAA for T Alatus Hnnnnnnnnnnng

    I bet trying to flavour T Alatus, will give the poor person many premature grey hairs.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Use NOADDED30 for 30% off at Olympus-labs.com
    **My posts are my personal opinion and not that of Olympus Labs**

  37. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    I bet trying to flavour T Alatus, will give the poor person many premature grey hairs.
    up the sucralose

  38. Final verdict: training after taking it felt delightful. No crashes. The US version works better for me (than the Australian one)

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    For people who have tried both, did you notice the INTL version being inferior in any way due to the removal of the yohimbine? I know that the INTL version tries to make up for it by adding extra amounts of some ingredients, but I'm not convinced that this would replace the SA-2. I've done some research on a few forums and the only people who say that they are almost the same and can't notice the difference are PES reps. I'd like some opinions from non-reps if possible please. Thanks!
    I used both versions, living in Europe has only recently been able to find the USA version with the original Yohmbina is much higher ...

  40. Three new flavors being released as I'm sure everyone noticed, so be on that insider list.

    Pescience.com/insider
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine (US version), Alphaburn and....
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 05:54 PM
  2. The original Nano Vapor vs. current versions
    By Senka in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 01:21 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 01:39 AM
  4. Mass Addiction Old-vs-New version
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 07:10 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in