Alphamine - US vs. INTL version

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone in the US carry uk versions of enhanced and alphamine? I'm guessing PES for the higher retail price but anyone else? I absolutely hate yohimbe and all it's forms. I would enjoy PES stuff much more without it

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Off topic just a little bit but damn Aussies got some strict laws when it comes to supplements any reasoning behind this or u guys just live in a nanny state with uneducated(in regards to nutrition & health) leaders seriously worst thing I've ever heard happening from yohimbine is making some people anxious and uncomfortable for a few hours
    prettymuch as you said, with a bunch of conservative morons running the supplement regulation. Over here it's the inverse of the how the US FDA runs things (or at least my imperssion of US FDA), a supp is illegal unless they place it on the therapeutic goods register, which requires time and money. On top of that, our customs are super efficient due to the fact that most drugs have to come from outside the country due to the heavy regulation, which consequentially affects importing grey area supps
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Anyone in the US carry uk versions of enhanced and alphamine? I'm guessing PES for the higher retail price but anyone else? I absolutely hate yohimbe and all it's forms. I would enjoy PES stuff much more without it
    http://pescience.com/alphamine-int.html

$34.99.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Damn not bad at all. Original didn't agree with me with yohimbe but now I can hop back on the bandwagon.

Although im kind of hesitant to start. I have seen waaaayyy too many alphamine junkies always wanting a fix. Its crack I tell ya
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Come and join us on the dark side.

It tastes delicious over here.
    PES Representative
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I use the int version because I'm in the uk. This might sound stupid but if I use it at 1-2 scoops and I'm at work or sitting around, basically anything non physical I feel nothing but If I use it as a pre about 10 mins into the workout I can feel it, not full energy but more focus? Its almost like like lifting activates it?

Anyone know a reason for this or have a similar experience?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I use the int version because I'm in the uk. This might sound stupid but if I use it at 1-2 scoops and I'm at work or sitting around, basically anything non physical I feel nothing but If I use it as a pre about 10 mins into the workout I can feel it, not full energy but more focus? Its almost like like lifting activates it?

Anyone know a reason for this or have a similar experience?
    The reason is that alpha 2 antagonists are potentiated by exercise.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I picked up the aus / nz formula today thinking it was just yohimbine missing, but the olive leaf and choline bitatrate are also missing replaced by a couple of others i cant remember. Any reason? Loved my first serve though.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    I picked up the aus / nz formula today thinking it was just yohimbine missing, but the olive leaf and choline bitatrate are also missing replaced by a couple of others i cant remember. Any reason? Loved my first serve though.
    It shouldn't even be called Alphamine... It's not even a thermo... It's great for a caffeine boost, & that's all... It's double the price, but half the servings... If you can't get the US version, get some other fat burner in Aus...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well one of the earlier posts stated the only difference was the SA2 the had been removed so took a punt on it. Ive looked up the glucuronoblahblah and bacopa ingredients which do sound decent, but still :/ anyways i got a good smooth stimulant effect and felt pretty good so its not all bad i guess.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    Well one of the earlier posts stated the only difference was the SA2 the had been removed so took a punt on it. Ive looked up the glucuronoblahblah and bacopa ingredients which do sound decent, but still :/ anyways i got a good smooth stimulant effect and felt pretty good so its not all bad i guess.
    The International version is the one you read about... The Aus version is very different... It's by no means the fault of PES... It's the ridiculous laws in Aus...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

And NZ so it would seem. Ah so there is an international AND an AU / NZ formula? Mind asplode.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

It isn't very complicated. Allow me to explain.

Australia have very different laws.

- International version (EU/UK) contains no yohimbe (prohibited my the MHRA) and heightened doses of other ingredients to compensate. Other than that it is exactly the same as the US version.
    - Australian version has had to have a few changes past this.
    PES Representative
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

no it's not complicated, I just didn't do the research required to realize that even though I was willing to compromise on one ingredient missing, turns out there were a few more.

I'll run it anyway because as mentioned Ive enjoyed the servings I've had so far and PES have a great rep. Also, I am happy with the added ingredients after reading up on them.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

US Alphamine was great. I was lucky enough to get it through once, haven't tried again. Don't think I would bother with Aus version. I really wanted to try Enhanced but it got seized. *******s. Don't understand why yohimbe is banned, ridiclulous law. Has anyone had any issues getting anabeta elite through? I ordered some the other day and am waiting delivery.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It isn't very complicated. Allow me to explain. Australia have very different laws. - International version (EU/UK) contains no yohimbe (prohibited my the MHRA) and heightened doses of other ingredients to compensate. Other than that it is exactly the same as the US version. - Australian version has had to have a few changes past this.
    Which version do you use? I'm aware of your location but interested on the version you use/used.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

Which version do you use? I'm aware of your location but interested on the version you use/used.
    I use the international version. Always have had success with it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

so is there really no way of getting the US version WITHIN Europe?

I'm asking because German customs are f*****g awful! They've blocked anything I ordered from the States so far, that's why I won't be doing that again.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

There was no need to have the Aus one watered down so much.

I expect nothing less from flush though.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iain1668 View Post
    There was no need to have the Aus one watered down so much.

I expect nothing less from flush though.
    did you notice anything towards a fat-burning effect with the international version? I'm asking because I actually need no stimulants, as 1000mg caffeine a day should already do the trick, and I'm just searching for enhanced fat-burning
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    did you notice anything towards a fat-burning effect with the international version? I'm asking because I actually need no stimulants, as 1000mg caffeine a day should already do the trick, and I'm just searching for enhanced fat-burning
    Absolutely not. No human could attribute any fat loss to the Australian version. It's snake oil and anyone who says it's not is outright lying.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Are you in Australia? The International version & the Australian version are not the same... I looked up the ingredients individually & from what I can tell, the Australian version is not a thermo powder... It's basically an overpriced, but tasty, energy drink powder... Half the servings for double the price of the US version...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Are you in Australia? The International version & the Australian version are not the same... I looked up the ingredients individually & from what I can tell, the Australian version is not a thermo powder... It's basically an overpriced, but tasty, energy drink powder... Half the servings for double the price of the US version...
    oh well, thanks for the info mate. So the EU-version is not the weakest, it could have been even worse lol
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

oh well, thanks for the info mate. So the EU-version is not the weakest, it could have been even worse lol
    The EU version is great... They only removed the Yohimbine...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    The EU version is great... They only removed the Yohimbine...
    yeah don't get me wrong, Alphamine is certainly a good product even without that ingredient, but I need a fat-burning supp which synergizes with caffeine, which is something yohimbine brings along.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

International/UK Alphamine is definitely for real.

Get AT2 (new formula) if you want Yohimbine. Some sneaky UK retailers have that in stock
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    International/UK Alphamine is definitely for real.

Get AT2 (new formula) if you want Yohimbine. Some sneaky UK retailers have that in stock
    yeah man, that's what I did this morning. Two tubs AT2 on their to way to Deutschland lol Name:  food.gif
Views: 79
Size:  49.3 KB
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Nice..

If you get the chance, give UK Alphamine a whirl some time - it's great even without Yohimbine.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Slight thread sidetrack, but does anyone know when the new flavour of Alphamine (cherry limeade) will be available in the UK?
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Best bet is probably to jump on the insider, when it launches.

These UK retailers are taken "forever" to get the new products.

But is it possible to get US Alphamine through customs in UK, if you get on the insider?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

We obviously cannot comment on customs policy regarding prohibited ingredients.

To be safe, I always recommend requesting it at our distributor immediately. If a few people request something they tend to place an order straight away rather than a few weeks after it's release.
    PES Representative
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Understandable.

But is UK Alphamine CL flavour in the works?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine (US version), Alphaburn and....
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 04:54 PM
  2. The original Nano Vapor vs. current versions
    By Senka in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 12:21 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 12:39 AM
  4. Mass Addiction Old-vs-New version
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12