Glycergrow Q

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Quick question for you all, would you count glycergrow towards your calorie goal?

thanks

Jordan

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi,

Quick question for you all, would you count glycergrow towards your calorie goal?

thanks

Jordan
Nope. Then again I'm not sure how many "cals" is in a scoop. Can't be that many. I never paid attention to it when I'd throw it in w/ a preworkout to maximize my ArA.

Edit: Just checked it. Three scoops is 6g of fat which is 54 cals. I would think this would be diet-dependent (and how anal someone is about tracking macros). Thats your call. This would hardly put a dent in my daily caloric intake.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

thanks

Jordan
You're good, dude. You'll burn it off anyway.

I use it year 'round for cutting and recomp.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I'm only two scooping ATM but I'll add it in anyway, won't do any harm. Just trying to get an accurate gauge of calories. Was eating more than I thought, what I thought was a 25g handful of nuts turned out to be 75g lol was doing this 4 times per day, no wonder i was gaining weight quicker than I should have! Lol

Thanks for your input people :)

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/glycergrow-2-2-lb.html

Use their calculator to figure out how many cals per scoop. General rule of thumb when cutting is to stay away from caloric dense foods like nuts and peanut butter. I use that method anyway and it works. I use them for a clean bulk, though.
Yeh I've added the calories, just wondered whether I should have counted them or not. Pretty silly question really! Lol calories are calories! I'm lean bulking so getting plenty of nuts and peanut butter! Lol thanks for the suggestion tho as I didn't cut them out during my last cut!