1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Light's Out Log

Day 1 (Sunday)– I took one tab to ass’s tolerance. No noticeable sleep improvement noted.
    Day 2 (Monday)I took two tabs about 30 min prior to bedtime. I slept well but felt somewhat groggy the next morning.
    Day 3 (Tuesday)– I took two tabs 30 min prior to bedtime but woke up about 4:00 A.M. to go tothe bathroom. I had trouble going back to sleep.
    Day 4 (Wednesday)– I took two tabs 30 min prior to bedtime but had a difficult time sleeping.
    Day 5 (Thursday)– I took two tabs 30 min prior to bedtime and slept well waking without any grogginess.
    Day 6 (Friday)– I took two tabs around 9:00 P.M. to see how long it would take before I startedfeeling sleepy. I stayed awake untilmidnight and still didn’t feel sleepy so I went to bed. However, I did sleep well during thenight. I actually slept late the nextmorning waking around 9:00 A.M. feeling refreshed.
    Day 7 (Saturday)– I took three tabs about an hour prior to bedtime and slept well through out the night sleeping in the next morning.
    Day 8 (Sunday)– I took two tabs about 30 min prior to bedtime along with 3 mg of melatonin and slept very well throughout the night.
    Thus far either three tabs 30 min prior to bedtime or two tabs with 3 mg of melatonin appear to give the best results. However more experimentation is warranted. I will continue to experiment an post results.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for the review....i want to try lights out, maybe i'll combine it with 3mg melatonin, 25mg of 5-htp, 200mg valerian root
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.78%

I love this stuff. I only take one right before I go to bed and it may not put me out immediately but I wake up feeling fantastic even when I only get 6 or 7 hours of sleep
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

glad you like it!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thanks for the review....i want to try lights out, maybe i'll combine it with 3mg melatonin, 25mg of 5-htp, 200mg valerian root
    Sounds like a pretty good combo. Keep in mind Lights Out already has 50 mg of 5-htp.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

As stated in my previous post for the last week I have been experimenting with "Lights Out" dosages and protocols. This is what I have discovered thus far:
    • One tab does absolutely nothing for me, apparently too weak.
    • Two tabs are a bit erratic. Some nights I sleep well and other nights I don’t notice any difference.
    • Two tabs plus 3mg of melatonin works the best (see below).
    • Three tabs worked well most nights but there were a couple of times I woke up a bit groggy the next morning.
    • Four tabs (I only tried this once on Saturday night) I slept really deep but woke up groggy the next morning. In fact, I think I could have slept until noon.
    Overall I have found that “Lights Out” doesn’t really make me sleepy but I sleep much deeper when I do fall asleep. Therefore, I like taking two tabs about 30-45 min prior to bed time along with 3 mg of melatonin. Melatonin makes me sleepy and also helps me sleep deeper and more relaxed plus I like the added health benefits derived from taking melatonin regularly. This combo works really well for me allowing me to fall asleep quickly and sleep much deeper. I know I’m sleeping deeper because my wife’s snoring doesn’t wake me during the night and also when I wake up to go to the bathroom I am really groggy and can’t wait to get back in the sack. However, I seem to wake up refreshed and ready to go the next morning. I typically try to get 8 hours of sleep each night but sometimes I only get 6 or 7 but I still seem to wake up ready to start the day. My bottle of “Lights Out” is almost gone but I will use what is left as stated above. I have also noticed that the effect of this product doesn’t seem to taper off as some of the other products I have used. Basically, a good product but you may have to experiment to find the proper and dosage that works best for you. I hope my experience proves helpful.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    As stated in my previous post for the last week I have been experimenting with "Lights Out" dosages and protocols. This is what I have discovered thus far:
    • One tab does absolutely nothing for me, apparently too weak.
    • Two tabs are a bit erratic. Some nights I sleep well and other nights I don’t notice any difference.
    • Two tabs plus 3mg of melatonin works the best (see below).
    • Three tabs worked well most nights but there were a couple of times I woke up a bit groggy the next morning.
    • Four tabs (I only tried this once on Saturday night) I slept really deep but woke up groggy the next morning. In fact, I think I could have slept until noon.
    Overall I have found that “Lights Out” doesn’t really make me sleepy but I sleep much deeper when I do fall asleep. Therefore, I like taking two tabs about 30-45 min prior to bed time along with 3 mg of melatonin. Melatonin makes me sleepy and also helps me sleep deeper and more relaxed plus I like the added health benefits derived from taking melatonin regularly. This combo works really well for me allowing me to fall asleep quickly and sleep much deeper. I know I’m sleeping deeper because my wife’s snoring doesn’t wake me during the night and also when I wake up to go to the bathroom I am really groggy and can’t wait to get back in the sack. However, I seem to wake up refreshed and ready to go the next morning. I typically try to get 8 hours of sleep each night but sometimes I only get 6 or 7 but I still seem to wake up ready to start the day. My bottle of “Lights Out” is almost gone but I will use what is left as stated above. I have also noticed that the effect of this product doesn’t seem to taper off as some of the other products I have used. Basically, a good product but you may have to experiment to find the proper and dosage that works best for you. I hope my experience proves helpful.
    interesting, glad you tried a bunch of different dosing options....as i mentioned i may combine a low dose with another product and see what happens

from my experience i react differently to sleep aids than some ppl, if i take too much it keeps me awake or my dreams are too vivid and i don't feel as well rested when i wake up
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

I seldom remember my dreams. I know sleep aids work differently on people. My wife sleeps well on valarian root but it does nothing for me. Melatonin seems to work for everyone. It's what your body naturally produces to induce sleep.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Keep in mind, lights out is not just for sleep, but also for recovery. So you may enjoy the recovery aspect. Your detail is great in this thread though, these are the kind of posts that really really help people!

Mike
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

I like to experiment with new products, it's the only why I know to find your personal sweet spot. I didn't realize that "Lights Out" was designed for recovery but I have noticed that I'm not as sore after a really hard workout.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%

100mg of humanofort per serving helps dat der recovery pretty nicely for a lot of folks.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    100mg of humanofort per serving helps dat der recovery pretty nicely for a lot of folks.
    exactly! The Humanofort in LiGHts Out plays a major role in helping to reduce DOMs and get you back in the gym at 100% ASAP!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

I'm continuing to use Lights Out at two tabs with one tab of melatonin. It seems to be working well with no reduction in perfromance. One night I took three tabs with melatonin. I slept like a baby until about 10:00 am the next morning but I also stayed up later than usual.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    exactly! The Humanofort in LiGHts Out plays a major role in helping to reduce DOMs and get you back in the gym at 100% ASAP!
    And that is the exact reason why I am supplements with extra humanofort in the AM!!

Mike
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    And that is the exact reason why I am supplements with extra humanofort in the AM!!

Mike
    that sounds like an awesome idea to help further all recovery
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%

hmmm I force bulk humanafort??? u know just for morning doses.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.99%

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hmmm I force bulk humanafort??? u know just for morning doses.
    Stop...before you make me jizz in my pants oh what I would do for bulk humanofort. Deplorable things.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Stop...before you make me jizz in my pants oh what I would do for bulk humanofort. Deplorable things.
    I-Force does not make a bulk powder humanofort, but we do have solo ingredient caps of humanofort

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. You wanna go night night!?!? A LiGHts Out Log
    By domore in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Not ambitious enuff for a wrk out log but here
    By rab71 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 10:34 PM
  3. keater824 leaning out log
    By keater824 in forum Workout Logs