BCAA Advice

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. If you prefer pills checkout CTDLABS BCAA3750. All good products mentioned.
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5
    •   
       

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I would do a bulk leucine with a good amino blend like Core ABC/Cellucor Cor BCAA/SCivation Xtend to bump leucine intake.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  3. Did you choose a BCAA product that worked well for you. I know of a few that are decent just wondering if you picked one. I also have two pre workouts that you could see some value in using. Let me know ill do everything I can to help.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Did you choose a BCAA product that worked well for you. I know of a few that are decent just wondering if you picked one. I also have two pre workouts that you could see some value in using. Let me know ill do everything I can to help.
    Pre-workout? This is a bcaa thread?

    Confused...
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pre-workout? This is a bcaa thread? Confused...
    Come on Bob, it's a PWO/BCAA/anavar product. An all-in-one sorta thing.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Come on Bob, it's a PWO/BCAA/anavar product. An all-in-one sorta thing.
    AH
    that magical anavar..

    My bad
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Did you choose a BCAA product that worked well for you. I know of a few that are decent just wondering if you picked one. I also have two pre workouts that you could see some value in using. Let me know ill do everything I can to help.

    this guy....



    conversation between two guys, talking about deer they killed while hunting last w/e:
    "yep, she sure was a big one"

    other guy, readying to say something back, but gets interrupted:

    [enter musclegauge]
    "wow yeah that sounds pretty intense! I also like to use Muscle Mass by Muscle Gauge, it really fills me up when I need nutrition and can't eat! being on anavar is insane! be sure to let me know if you have questions on our products"



    shrewd

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    this guy....

    conversation between two guys, talking about deer they killed while hunting last w/e:
    "yep, she sure was a big one"

    other guy, readying to say something back, but gets interrupted:

    [enter musclegauge]
    "wow yeah that sounds pretty intense! I also like to use Muscle Mass by Muscle Gauge, it really fills me up when I need nutrition and can't eat! being on anavar is insane! be sure to let me know if you have questions on our products"

    shrewd
    Lols!

    Ill just have what ever snags takes to look so dang good
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Repped and on spread. Fukin Lost it...
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    this guy....

    conversation between two guys, talking about deer they killed while hunting last w/e:
    "yep, she sure was a big one"

    other guy, readying to say something back, but gets interrupted:

    [enter musclegauge]
    "wow yeah that sounds pretty intense! I also like to use Muscle Mass by Muscle Gauge, it really fills me up when I need nutrition and can't eat! being on anavar is insane! be sure to let me know if you have questions on our products"

    shrewd
    ROFL!! You forgot to recommend anavar too :P
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. BcaA peptides ftw !
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    BCAA peptides are the best way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Stick to what works. Peptides at 50% bcaa. Or amino patches which I like as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    BcaA peptides ftw !
    this guy is just as bad

    guess he didn't want anyone to forget about his talents in the random plugging arena

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this guy is just as bad

    guess he didn't want anyone to forget about his talents in the random plugging arena
    thats what she said...and by she I mean 1ifeblood....
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this guy is just as bad guess he didn't want anyone to forget about his talents in the random plugging arena
    Well people get caught up in marketing. Oral free form aminos don't absorb very well. Peptides on the other hand do.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    Well people get caught up in marketing. Oral free form aminos don't absorb very well. Peptides on the other hand do.
    Lol yes they do.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this guy is just as bad

    guess he didn't want anyone to forget about his talents in the random plugging arena
    Need more reps... too spicy!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. I will plug his plug for plugs while entering the pluggin arena.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. I think I got confused lol
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  19. Is there any more plugs. I think need more.
    Lol....

  20. Can someone just clarify the bcaa vs eaa timing and benefit debate? Would it be more beneficial to save my bulk leucine for my cut and just space in between meals or would it help during my current bulk.

    Sorry for all the questions I read different threads/ lane norton but such varying opinions. Thanks guys! I know I'm saving my two tubs of amino Iv for my cut but I am currently taking purple Psyko intra.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  21. I don't get why leucine wouldn't be used during bulking, in retrospect the same goal is trying to be achieved
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Can someone just clarify the bcaa vs eaa timing and benefit debate? Would it be more beneficial to save my bulk leucine for my cut and just space in between meals or would it help during my current bulk.

    Sorry for all the questions I read different threads/ lane norton but such varying opinions. Thanks guys! I know I'm saving my two tubs of amino Iv for my cut but I am currently taking purple Psyko intra.
    I'd save leucine for your cut and dose it as a bolus preworkout and between meals. EAAs can be used intraworkout during bulking or cutting periods because enhancing exercise performance is valuable at any time, not just when cutting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I don't get why leucine wouldn't be used during bulking, in retrospect the same goal is trying to be achieved
    Yes but bulking has MPS being stimulated more often and for longer periods of time

  24. I only use bcaas pwo. Ive stopped using whey blends because ive been able to get better results (over the last 6 or 7 months) using a mixture of glutamine/8:1:1 BCAAs/dextrose/and creatine. Eveeything else comes from 3 whole food meals a day + a multi
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Some BCAA advice
    By jhferry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:58 PM
  2. PLEASE !! some advice on CEE and BCAA's
    By frezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 08:43 PM
  3. BCAA advice
    By seanhoge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 12:54 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
  5. Need some advice.
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:43 PM
Log in
Log in