1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I would also like to add i dont "bulk" or "cut" anymore. Im just always trying to improve. I yend to stay around 10% bf year around and during beach season ill drop to around 7-8%. Ive gotten as low as 5% doing this bit i went from 3 meals to 2 meals a day. My meals are completely based off of a complete protein (meat and/or eggs) and then a veggie of my choice-usually broccollli, brussell sprouts, asparagus, or somethig of the like
    I actually enjoy the bulk/cut routine. Better gains for the under 10 year trainee in my opinion.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I actually enjoy the bulk/cut routine. Better gains for the under 10 year trainee in my opinion.
    oh dude dont get me wrong-Its tried and true! Im not discouraging him from doing that I was just telling him that in my case I dont do it. I just feel I make more progress if i try to stay as lean as a can year around. But Im at the over 10 year mark now I guess lol.

Not saying he shouldnt do it- I just use BCAAs differently than most and I take a different approach to it.

but if thats you in the avi-clearly he should take your advice you a stud-especially for being 6'5 good lord
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

oh dude dont get me wrong-Its tried and true! Im not discouraging him from doing that I was just telling him that in my case I dont do it. I just feel I make more progress if i try to stay as lean as a can year around. But Im at the over 10 year mark now I guess lol.

Not saying he shouldnt do it- I just use BCAAs differently than most and I take a different approach to it.

but if thats you in the avi-clearly he should take your advice you a stud-especially for being 6'5 good lord
    Took me 5 years to get this way. Bulking and cutting. Although if I was on a perma recomp I would probably look better. It would also make dieting shorter. Atm im down to 16% and plan on losing 10% or more in 22 weeks. It is a needed evil.

I found a lady who loves me at 18% so I can't complain much.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Took me 5 years to get this way. Bulking and cutting. Although if I was on a perma recomp I would probably look better. It would also make dieting shorter. Atm im down to 16% and plan on losing 10% or more in 22 weeks. It is a needed evil.

I found a lady who loves me at 18% so I can't complain much.
    Yeah i dont compete or anything-I just do it cause I like it and its fun. Thats why Im get my doctorate in it now lol.

but dude youve only been at it for 5 years? Thats legit. But you cant complain about a woman that will love you at 18% bf.

Ive been doing the lean-year-round thing for a little over a year ish and i havent done too bad. Since november last year when I started my last "cut" i was 228 at like 17ish% and as of this morning i'm 219 @ 11%. When I finished my cut and decided i didnt wanna bulk again I was 205 at 7.5%. I like it and i just feel better all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some BCAA advice
    By jhferry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:58 PM
  2. PLEASE !! some advice on CEE and BCAA's
    By frezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 09:43 PM
  3. BCAA advice
    By seanhoge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8