BCAA Advice

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

this guy....

conversation between two guys, talking about deer they killed while hunting last w/e:
    "yep, she sure was a big one"

other guy, readying to say something back, but gets interrupted:

[enter musclegauge]
    "wow yeah that sounds pretty intense! I also like to use Muscle Mass by Muscle Gauge, it really fills me up when I need nutrition and can't eat! being on anavar is insane! be sure to let me know if you have questions on our products"

shrewd
    ROFL!! You forgot to recommend anavar too :P
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. BcaA peptides ftw !
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    BCAA peptides are the best way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Stick to what works. Peptides at 50% bcaa. Or amino patches which I like as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    BcaA peptides ftw !
    this guy is just as bad

guess he didn't want anyone to forget about his talents in the random plugging arena

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this guy is just as bad

guess he didn't want anyone to forget about his talents in the random plugging arena
    thats what she said...and by she I mean 1ifeblood....
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this guy is just as bad guess he didn't want anyone to forget about his talents in the random plugging arena
    Well people get caught up in marketing. Oral free form aminos don't absorb very well. Peptides on the other hand do.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Well people get caught up in marketing. Oral free form aminos don't absorb very well. Peptides on the other hand do.
    Lol yes they do.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this guy is just as bad

Need more reps... too spicy!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. I will plug his plug for plugs while entering the pluggin arena.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

9. I think I got confused lol
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

10. Is there any more plugs. I think need more.
    Lol....

11. Can someone just clarify the bcaa vs eaa timing and benefit debate? Would it be more beneficial to save my bulk leucine for my cut and just space in between meals or would it help during my current bulk.

Sorry for all the questions I read different threads/ lane norton but such varying opinions. Thanks guys! I know I'm saving my two tubs of amino Iv for my cut but I am currently taking purple Psyko intra.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

12. I don't get why leucine wouldn't be used during bulking, in retrospect the same goal is trying to be achieved
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Can someone just clarify the bcaa vs eaa timing and benefit debate? Would it be more beneficial to save my bulk leucine for my cut and just space in between meals or would it help during my current bulk.

Sorry for all the questions I read different threads/ lane norton but such varying opinions. Thanks guys! I know I'm saving my two tubs of amino Iv for my cut but I am currently taking purple Psyko intra.
    I'd save leucine for your cut and dose it as a bolus preworkout and between meals. EAAs can be used intraworkout during bulking or cutting periods because enhancing exercise performance is valuable at any time, not just when cutting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I don't get why leucine wouldn't be used during bulking, in retrospect the same goal is trying to be achieved
    Yes but bulking has MPS being stimulated more often and for longer periods of time

15. I only use bcaas pwo. Ive stopped using whey blends because ive been able to get better results (over the last 6 or 7 months) using a mixture of glutamine/8:1:1 BCAAs/dextrose/and creatine. Eveeything else comes from 3 whole food meals a day + a multi
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd save leucine for your cut and dose it as a bolus preworkout and between meals. EAAs can be used intraworkout during bulking or cutting periods because enhancing exercise performance is valuable at any time, not just when cutting.

Bingo....
    Pre-workout fasted
    or between meals

Cooper FTW
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. I would also like to add i dont "bulk" or "cut" anymore. Im just always trying to improve. I yend to stay around 10% bf year around and during beach season ill drop to around 7-8%. Ive gotten as low as 5% doing this bit i went from 3 meals to 2 meals a day. My meals are completely based off of a complete protein (meat and/or eggs) and then a veggie of my choice-usually broccollli, brussell sprouts, asparagus, or somethig of the like

18. Thanks for the clarification guys!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification guys!
    No problem. The main thing to remember is you need to do your own honework and understand what supps do and why theyre used and then apply that knowledge to ypir own body and experiment to see whats best for you. This can take years of trial and errors so dont get in a rush and dont always follow verbatim what you see on a label or on somebosy elses log or article.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post
    Whats a good BCAA to take in terms of ratio, price and quantity? I want something thats affordable but good quality and will last at least 5-6 weeks. Brands etc please?
    For best overall BCAA product I go Endurance.

Formutech Nutritions Endurance is loaded with extras to give you the best product out there. Endurance is packed with a 2:1:1 BCAA, glutamine, beta alanine, Creatinol O Phosphate, and cit mal. I have very few products I use every day for long periods of time. I have been using endurance daily for over a year now and love it. I use it intra workout and usually once at work.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

21. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I would also like to add i dont "bulk" or "cut" anymore. Im just always trying to improve. I yend to stay around 10% bf year around and during beach season ill drop to around 7-8%. Ive gotten as low as 5% doing this bit i went from 3 meals to 2 meals a day. My meals are completely based off of a complete protein (meat and/or eggs) and then a veggie of my choice-usually broccollli, brussell sprouts, asparagus, or somethig of the like
    I actually enjoy the bulk/cut routine. Better gains for the under 10 year trainee in my opinion.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I actually enjoy the bulk/cut routine. Better gains for the under 10 year trainee in my opinion.
    oh dude dont get me wrong-Its tried and true! Im not discouraging him from doing that I was just telling him that in my case I dont do it. I just feel I make more progress if i try to stay as lean as a can year around. But Im at the over 10 year mark now I guess lol.

Not saying he shouldnt do it- I just use BCAAs differently than most and I take a different approach to it.

but if thats you in the avi-clearly he should take your advice you a stud-especially for being 6'5 good lord

23. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

oh dude dont get me wrong-Its tried and true! Im not discouraging him from doing that I was just telling him that in my case I dont do it. I just feel I make more progress if i try to stay as lean as a can year around. But Im at the over 10 year mark now I guess lol.

Not saying he shouldnt do it- I just use BCAAs differently than most and I take a different approach to it.

but if thats you in the avi-clearly he should take your advice you a stud-especially for being 6'5 good lord
    Took me 5 years to get this way. Bulking and cutting. Although if I was on a perma recomp I would probably look better. It would also make dieting shorter. Atm im down to 16% and plan on losing 10% or more in 22 weeks. It is a needed evil.

I found a lady who loves me at 18% so I can't complain much.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Took me 5 years to get this way. Bulking and cutting. Although if I was on a perma recomp I would probably look better. It would also make dieting shorter. Atm im down to 16% and plan on losing 10% or more in 22 weeks. It is a needed evil.

I found a lady who loves me at 18% so I can't complain much.
    Yeah i dont compete or anything-I just do it cause I like it and its fun. Thats why Im get my doctorate in it now lol.

but dude youve only been at it for 5 years? Thats legit. But you cant complain about a woman that will love you at 18% bf.

Ive been doing the lean-year-round thing for a little over a year ish and i havent done too bad. Since november last year when I started my last "cut" i was 228 at like 17ish% and as of this morning i'm 219 @ 11%. When I finished my cut and decided i didnt wanna bulk again I was 205 at 7.5%. I like it and i just feel better all the time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some BCAA advice
    By jhferry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:58 PM
  2. PLEASE !! some advice on CEE and BCAA's
    By frezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 09:43 PM
  3. BCAA advice
    By seanhoge in forum Supplements