Nubreed Nutrition?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard of these guys?

Google basically came up with some bs reviews but there's nothing here and it's pretty scant on bb.com.

They have a few products with some very weird compounds...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I tried their supplements, the Helix is the best tasting BCAA I ever tasted and the Undisputed is one of the better pre workouts I had. Kinda new company so that's the reason for lack of reviews. I like them.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've been pretty interested in the helix BCAA's and I picked some tubs up at the Olympia for like 15 bucks so I'm pretty pumped about that... The only thing is everyone I talked to there couldn't tell me how much HICA was in each scoop. Not that they were not allowed to say, but they flat out had no idea

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah I've been pretty interested in the helix BCAA's and I picked some tubs up at the Olympia for like 15 bucks so I'm pretty pumped about that... The only thing is everyone I talked to there couldn't tell me how much HICA was in each scoop. Not that they were not allowed to say, but they flat out had no idea
I'm not sure either but it's some good stuff, which flavor did you get? My favorite is the pineapple :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure either but it's some good stuff, which flavor did you get? My favorite is the pineapple :)
I got the green apple. it was stupid good so at the very least I'll be getting some delicious water flavoring haha

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got the green apple. it was stupid good so at the very least I'll be getting some delicious water flavoring haha
I got that one also, it's great but Pineapple are even better! Lol, I have been using Helix for a couple of weeks now pre and post workout and I "feel" better and cuz of the great taste it have been easier to stay on my diet which is awesome :)

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I 'm interested as well, they have a strange line up...

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received quite a few samples of Undisputed and am blown away by the first couple I've tried. It has given me the best rage/tunnel vision/focus compared to any other supplement heading into a workout. I've tried quite a few but not nearly as many as others on this site.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I received quite a few samples of Undisputed and am blown away by the first couple I've tried. It has given me the best rage/tunnel vision/focus compared to any other supplement heading into a workout. I've tried quite a few but not nearly as many as others on this site.
I love the focus I get from Undisputed also!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What about Menace? It looks very interesting...

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have tried to make contact with this company numerous times, and I can't get a response for anything. I know their a new company, and need to build a new loyal customer base, but this kind of customer service is going to catch up with them really quick. I like the look of some of their products, but it seems like they don't care at all when it comes to replying to any prospective customers questions, and this leads me to not want to purchase from them.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cousins husband is one of their main sellers. She does too. They both go to the big shows. They offered me a discount last yr but imo to freaking high when I already can get stuff like Stimaholic pwo and other supps off our sponsors far more cheaper.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in devour, but the nomenclature is so esoteric I can't make heads or tails of it.

It's either some sort of bunk phytosterol or a ph dressed as a cannaboid compound or vice versa.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have tried to make contact with this company numerous times, and I can't get a response for anything. I know their a new company, and need to build a new loyal customer base, but this kind of customer service is going to catch up with them really quick. I like the look of some of their products, but it seems like they don't care at all when it comes to replying to any prospective customers questions, and this leads me to not want to purchase from them.
Nubreed have a Facebook page that is helpful and they reply fast on there, try that and I think you'll like them. I have nothing but good things to say about them, their amino (Helix) and preworkout (Undisputed) is 2 of the best I used!