Nootropic Noob. Help me out!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I want to try to get into nootropics because I know they're probably a lot better for you than prescription drugs, alcohol, and party drugs. I have researched them a little bit, but I still don't know much. So this is what I'm looking for, anti depressant, anti anxiety/social anxiety, something to help with my ADD, and some sort of party drug for going out. I can't drink alcohol at the moment because of health issues and with all the **** they're spiking molly with nowadays, I'm never touching that **** again. So help me out, I'm a total noob. Oh, and I don't want anything that's gonna kill my libido, I have enough issues there already.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
What were you thinking of using nootropic wise? I have experimented with quite a few. I wouldn't really call it a nootropic necessarily but taking 25 mg of pregnenolone a day definitely gives a mood boost, and clearer thought. I've tried piracetam as well, I didn't notice too much from it even when coupled with a choline source. Noopept + Choline or racetams + focus xt is a good place to start. There are a lot of people on here who have FAR greater knowledge when it comes to the physiology of nootropics, and a lot of good threads on it. Do a little research and see what ya think.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
The only ones I've ever tried are Focus XT (which I use now) and the common ones like Kava, PEA (In supplements), Phenibut and Picamilon (In supplements). I'm just looking to expand and try something a little stronger. I was looking into Noopept, but I know a lot of Nootropics can negatively impact libido, so I'm trying to be careful. I've done a lot of reading on google and they seem pretty interesting, I just know very little about them. I've been looking into Piracetam, but maybe I would want to go for a stronger racetam. Idk, i just dont have enough knowledge to make a decision

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The only ones I've ever tried are Focus XT (which I use now) and the common ones like Kava, PEA (In supplements), Phenibut and Picamilon (In supplements). I'm just looking to expand and try something a little stronger. I was looking into Noopept, but I know a lot of Nootropics can negatively impact libido, so I'm trying to be careful. I've done a lot of reading on google and they seem pretty interesting, I just know very little about them. I've been looking into Piracetam, but maybe I would want to go for a stronger racetam. Idk, i just dont have enough knowledge to make a decision
I know this is ugly but posted from my phone so. .

Piracetam was helpful with adhd, but my stack of choice for studying has been piracetam, pea, and huperzine A. Sometimes I change that up and use Oxiracetam instead of Piracetam, Aniracetam was not really of much use with my ADHD for what ever reason. phosphatidylserine long term has been just about as good as my ADHD meds at times.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23495677/

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh and none of these items had any impact on my libido.

Griz15

Awards
If you need help with anxiety, I recommend Aniracetam ( That's what it improves most, but the first week or so you'll experience a sleepy feeling, just wait for it to kick in ), and stack that with Pramiracetam (Strongest racetam, but very safe) or you can try Phenylpiracetam but it has a severe receptor down-regulation . Pramiracetam probably helps the most for studying and memory/ focus, and it's the most intense so if you need to get some stuff done, Pramiracetam is good. Piracetam is very mild, you have to experiment with your own dosages to see what works best for you (As for all racetams), but it does increase mood, and creativity. If you're looking for a stimulant "Party" type drug, id recommend Adrafinil or Sulbutiamine (Both mild stimulants, 'Sulb' is more like drinking a big cup of coffee and it will get you through the day with energy, it's actually a source of caffeine, and Adrafinil converts to Modafinil in the liver, which kindof gives off an adderall effect, just not as strong, but if you want to party, Adrafinil will keep you up all night, and also it helps a lot if you need something before a big situation where you need to be on your A game. The Airforce uses Modafinil so they dont even get tired on the job). Also, you MUST use a good Choline Source. I recommend Alpha GPC. By the way, do not stack all these together. If you'd like, you can message me and ill create a stack for you that will work perfectly for what's going on with you.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt and Huperzine A will help with ADD/studying while Picamilon is great for general anxiety. For days with extreme anxiety then Phenibut XT is great.
As far as a "party type" noop I cant help you there:)
We have some sample packs of Phenibut XT if you would like to try it

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Also a newb to noop's but just curious about what people think of this Adrafinil, Piracetam, and Aniracetam stack?? From what i've been reading in here aniracetam may not do much so maybe replace with Huperzine A?

Raize

Awards
Dietary Supplement: L-Theanine at proper dose helps ease anxiety as does certain flavones (alpha-Naphthoflavone for instance).

Gray Market: Clobenzorex (Itravil)

Pharmaceutical: Nuvigil or Adderall (Personal preference based on my experience)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
What were you thinking of using nootropic wise? I have experimented with quite a few. I wouldn't really call it a nootropic necessarily but taking 25 mg of pregnenolone a day definitely gives a mood boost, and clearer thought. I've tried piracetam as well, I didn't notice too much from it even when coupled with a choline source. Noopept + Choline or racetams + focus xt is a good place to start. There are a lot of people on here who have FAR greater knowledge when it comes to the physiology of nootropics, and a lot of good threads on it. Do a little research and see what ya think.

Interesting info. I will look in to this as well. Thanks!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Focus xt and Huperzine A will help with ADD/studying while Picamilon is great for general anxiety. For days with extreme anxiety then Phenibut XT is great. As far as a "party type" noop I cant help you there:) We have some sample packs of Phenibut XT if you would like to try it
I'd like to try phenibut to help deal with stress..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is a tricky bitch....not really just don't take it more then once or twice a week and take choline with it to avoid head aches

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I have tried the powder version of Pheni, but all it did was put me to sleep. Woke up with terrible headaches as well. :(

Has anyone tried Kratom tea?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Phenibut is a tricky bitch....not really just don't take it more then once or twice a week and take choline with it to avoid head aches

Just saw your post. I experienced headaches too without an ounce of the "feel goods"

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the powder version of Pheni, but all it did was put me to sleep. Woke up with terrible headaches as well. :(

Has anyone tried Kratom tea?
Kratom from PHF is amazing for a supplement once in a great while I'll pop 3, some have had addiction issues with both these.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just saw your post. I experienced headaches too without an ounce of the "feel goods"
Oh and I dose a bit higher to get a benzo like feeling. Take your time start low take it once a week with choline and find your dose.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Phenibut is a tricky bitch....not really just don't take it more then once or twice a week and take choline with it to avoid head aches Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
What else would u suggests to deal with stress. This is new territory for me..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What else would u suggests to deal with stress. This is new territory for me..
It depends what kind of stress we are talking here. If its a once in a while thing phenibut is great to kick back and relax once in a while at 225 3 grams is benzo realm for me. For more of a long term fix think of it like mood stabilizers(St. johns wart, 5htp, p5p) Mild anxiety here and try L-Theanine its kind of hit or miss for me though and I find myself taking tons at once..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus xt and Huperzine A will help with ADD/studying while Picamilon is great for general anxiety. For days with extreme anxiety then Phenibut XT is great.
As far as a "party type" noop I cant help you there:)
We have some sample packs of Phenibut XT if you would like to try it
This.

Luckily focus XT contains huperzine a which makes it an excellent noot.

SNS also stocks phenibut and picamilon just so you know.

Demiurge + FXT is my go-to study stack that doesn't affect my libido, but idk about other people

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Kratom can be quite dangerous. I doubt it will be on the market for too long
I have read the same.. picked some up on their presale and still have yet to finish it off. Honestly it reminds me of a weak version of vicodin.

Reactions: mw1
Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Oh and I dose a bit higher to get a benzo like feeling. Take your time start low take it once a week with choline and find your dose.
Appreciate the advice. I will give it a try.

Kratom can be quite dangerous. I doubt it will be on the market for too long
Dangerous? How?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Dangerous? How?
Kratom can actually darken the skin on your cheeks with continued use but I'm not sure how common this side effect is. Any one have any recommendations for something to stay focused and alert? I mentioned a stack in a previous post on the thread was hoping someone could give some input...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dangerous? How?
just a quick C&P:
Case 1. A 55 year old man (Thai) had with 20 years started to use kratom. In the last few weeks he complained about cramps and mental confusion. He was thin, had dark discoloration on both cheeks and also showed consciousness disturbances, delusions, and hallucinations.

Case 2. A 32 year old Thai, who was employed as a worker, started with 22 years to consume kratom daily. In the last two years he has used in addition alcohol. He suffered from paranoia and states of confusion. After two weeks of treatment, the result was satisfactory.

Case 3. A 31 year old married Thai, who was employed as a worker, consumed kratom since 14 years of age. He complained about nausea and headaches. He suffered among others from hallucinations, paranoia, and states of confusion.

Case 4 and 5. These two patients developed likewise psychoses. They suffered from several dependencies: kratom, alcohol, amphetamines, and heroin. Within ten years after withdrawal, they had no relapse.

The Malaysian “Ministry of Health” had 1994 a second study over 54 consumers prepared, who had used kratom for 1 to 20 years. Almost all investigated individuals (94.3 %) related to have taken opioids and marijuana before they switched to kratom. The patients indicated to have suffered from withdrawal symptoms when trying to break the kratom consumption. But they also indicated that the withdrawal symptoms were milder and shorter than with opioids. There were also health tests and biochemical tests done, which confirmed that the consumers were in good health and showed no deviations to relevant values.

The scientists now have a multitude of reports on hand through the increasing spreading of kratom outside of Asia. This way it is possible to collect information which was not influenced by faith and tradition. This new source of information makes it possible to understand and research the manifold effects of kratom as well as to clarify and correct some mistakes and contradictory reports from scientific articles. Many testimonies of Western consumers though confirm the previous research data and reports.

GUIDELINES FOR CONSUMPTION

To avoid a possible dependency and habit formation, kratom should not be used more than about once per week.

Kratom should also not be combined with other stimulants (cocaine, yohimbine, amphetamine – also called speed -, as well as caffeine) and drugs which suppress the nervous system (opiates, alcohol, or benzodiazepine), because of the danger of overstimulation or too strong a sedation that can cause breathing difficulties or standstill.

Kratom should in addition not be combined with MAO inhibitors – MAOIs – (Peganum harmala, passionflowers, or antidepressants), since the combination of MAOIs with monoamines can evoke fatale reactions, although this has not been scientifically researched yet for kratom. MAO inhibitors have the effect of balancing certain brain transmitter substances. In this process they inhibit the so-called monoamine oxidase (MAO) and thus influence the reduction of certain brain transmitters. If one consumes body-foreign monoamines, they will not be broken down normally which can lead to a dangerous increase in blood pressure.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dangerous? How?
just a quick C&P:
Case 1. A 55 year old man (Thai) had with 20 years started to use kratom. In the last few weeks he complained about cramps and mental confusion. He was thin, had dark discoloration on both cheeks and also showed consciousness disturbances, delusions, and hallucinations.

Case 2. A 32 year old Thai, who was employed as a worker, started with 22 years to consume kratom daily. In the last two years he has used in addition alcohol. He suffered from paranoia and states of confusion. After two weeks of treatment, the result was satisfactory.

Case 3. A 31 year old married Thai, who was employed as a worker, consumed kratom since 14 years of age. He complained about nausea and headaches. He suffered among others from hallucinations, paranoia, and states of confusion.

Case 4 and 5. These two patients developed likewise psychoses. They suffered from several dependencies: kratom, alcohol, amphetamines, and heroin. Within ten years after withdrawal, they had no relapse.

The Malaysian “Ministry of Health” had 1994 a second study over 54 consumers prepared, who had used kratom for 1 to 20 years. Almost all investigated individuals (94.3 %) related to have taken opioids and marijuana before they switched to kratom. The patients indicated to have suffered from withdrawal symptoms when trying to break the kratom consumption. But they also indicated that the withdrawal symptoms were milder and shorter than with opioids. There were also health tests and biochemical tests done, which confirmed that the consumers were in good health and showed no deviations to relevant values.

The scientists now have a multitude of reports on hand through the increasing spreading of kratom outside of Asia. This way it is possible to collect information which was not influenced by faith and tradition. This new source of information makes it possible to understand and research the manifold effects of kratom as well as to clarify and correct some mistakes and contradictory reports from scientific articles. Many testimonies of Western consumers though confirm the previous research data and reports.

GUIDELINES FOR CONSUMPTION

To avoid a possible dependency and habit formation, kratom should not be used more than about once per week.

Kratom should also not be combined with other stimulants (cocaine, yohimbine, amphetamine – also called speed -, as well as caffeine) and drugs which suppress the nervous system (opiates, alcohol, or benzodiazepine), because of the danger of overstimulation or too strong a sedation that can cause breathing difficulties or standstill.

Kratom should in addition not be combined with MAO inhibitors – MAOIs – (Peganum harmala, passionflowers, or antidepressants), since the combination of MAOIs with monoamines can evoke fatale reactions, although this has not been scientifically researched yet for kratom. MAO inhibitors have the effect of balancing certain brain transmitter substances. In this process they inhibit the so-called monoamine oxidase (MAO) and thus influence the reduction of certain brain transmitters. If one consumes body-foreign monoamines, they will not be broken down normally which can lead to a dangerous increase in blood pressure.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Kratom can actually darken the skin on your cheeks with continued use but I'm not sure how common this side effect is. Any one have any recommendations for something to stay focused and alert? I mentioned a stack in a previous post on the thread was hoping someone could give some input...
I just started taking Ripped Cocktail by Lecheek and so far my focus is right on!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Ripped Cocktail by Lecheek and so far my focus is right on!
Was thinking about something more for work. Looking into Adrafinil, Piracetam and alpha GPC... I mix up my own pre workouts for the gym which definitely gets me amped and focused but not in a way that is suitable for a desk job lol.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Was thinking about something more for work. Looking into Adrafinil, Piracetam and alpha GPC... I mix up my own pre workouts for the gym which definitely gets me amped and focused but not in a way that is suitable for a desk job lol.

OKAY....I am officially out of this thread...I promise!! :run: :)

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Pramiracetam+5-htp+modafinil/armodafinil=Killer mind stack
Selegline+Pramiracetam+lexapro (escitalopram) =awesome

right now im just using my lexapro+modafinil and its awesome. I love it!

but PRAMI is by far the best racetam out there in my experience. Look into brotha and let us know how it goes!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

but PRAMI is by far the best racetam out there in my experience. Look into brotha and let us know how it goes!
Thanks for the info man. I'll let you guys know what I end up with and I will log it for everyone interested.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What an absolutely ridiculous stack to recommend to a newbie.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sulbutamine on it's own is nothing really to wright home about but with caffeine it's actually really good for focus!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sulbutamine on it's own is nothing really to wright home about but with caffeine it's actually really good for focus!
I love sulbutamine. Gives me a better "kick" than caffein. Clearer head too.

Griz15

Awards
Do you feel anything on it's own?!
Yes. It's very nice. Imagine a cleaner and more powerful "kick" than caffeine, like a very mild adderal feel. Although, you should only take once a day (so you can just enjoy a nice cup of coffee later on if it wares off, and 'Sulb' usually wears off within 4-6 hours, at least for me. I wouldn't recommend drinking a coffee for at least 4 hours after you take it, just because it's too much stims for your brain. It's one of my favorite nootropics. It tastes like crap if you buy the bulk powder, id always have to put it into capsules. The first time i took it, i had that tunnel vision effect, like in limitless, lol. It was pretty intense, in a good way though.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yes. It's very nice. Imagine a cleaner and more powerful "kick" than caffeine, like a very mild adderal feel. Although, you should only take once a day (so you can just enjoy a nice cup of coffee later on if it wares off, and 'Sulb' usually wears off within 4-6 hours, at least for me. I wouldn't recommend drinking a coffee for at least 4 hours after you take it, just because it's too much stims for your brain. It's one of my favorite nootropics. It tastes like crap if you buy the bulk powder, id always have to put it into capsules. The first time i took it, i had that tunnel vision effect, like in limitless, lol. It was pretty intense, in a good way though.
That's pretty cool for you, what dose do you do?
I for one don't feel anything with Sulbutamine on it's own, with Caffein I get a nice "focus" though! Yes, you're right, the taste is horrible and hard to flush out!

grumblecakes

Awards
I've been dosing:
- oxi- for the past 4 months @ 5-10g/day
- pi- for the past 2 months @ 10g/day
- ani- for the past 1 month @ 5g/day

I supplement dosage with:
- 8-10g of omega 3,6,9 (I can get exact ratios when I get home)
- 300mg ALCAR 2x/day
- 150mg choline bitartrate 3x/day (will be upgrading to Alpha GPC in the coming weeks) (also get choline from eggs in AM)
- multi-v
- caffeine (3shots espresso in AM, 2 in PM, pre-workout in PM)
- occasionally take focus XT with pre-workout

Thoughts thus far:
I dosing with the oxi- solo for the first two months and saw a noticeable difference in my productivity at work. To give you some perspective, I work as a consultant and am typically presented with complex IT and business problems which require logical thinking to solve. IMHO oxi- excels here: I am finding anything computer-based/logical is simpler than before. I also felt very process-based and task-focused. I've started taking this mid-day at which point I typically ramp up the quantity/volume of work I do. Coupled with caffeine and non-vocal trance/electronic music that has a great speed/beat to it, I frequently get lost in my work.

I started adding the pi- 2 months ago and got WICKED headaches for the first couple weeks. This was presumably due to not adequately supplementing w/ choline (learned that lesson the hard way). I also noticed a drowsy head-fog feeling with my first couple dosages that pretty much knocked me out for a couple hrs. (I loaded w/ an attack dose of 15g for the first 3days - I did it over the weekend so as to not impact work). Since then, I haven't noticed any head-fog feeling. I noticed that it definitely adds a sense of clarity and focus which I enjoy during my drive into the office as well as when reading my news feed. I have noticed an increase in ability to ingest, digest, and retain information. Additionally, when I read about any type of mathematical or science related topic, I have a far greater ease in comprehension - likely due to the logical processing.

I started the ani- about a month ago. I'm not too sure I enjoy it at this point as I seem to experience a feeling of dulled emotions. Don't get me wrong, it helps me to not get distracted by things, but I enjoy experiencing my emotions. I'm currently considering dropping it entirely.

I'd recommend oxi- to those in any industry field requiring logical thought processing. I'd likely recommend ani- to anyone experiencing anxiety. (For anxiety, I'd also look at 5-HTP, however it isn't recommended to take in large quantities due to its interaction w/ MAOI inhibtors and interactions w/ seratonin receptors. I dosed 150mg 2x/day over 2 days and the best way to describe the feeling was "zen".) Pi- seems great in general, but it is one of the weaker -racetams.

Some interesting things I've noticed are increased photo-sensitivity (which I strongly dislike) and increased sound perception. I also tend to get a bit of a "speedy" feeling when taking oxi- & caffeine mid-day resulting in increased hand movement (typing fast, clicking pens, dancing fingers on desk) and eye movement (rapid blinking, speed reading) - senses in general are heightened and constantly receiving and interpreting input.

Some negatives I've noticed are irritability w/ ignorant people or people who don't follow logical processes. I have also been noticing that I am more dismissive of the same. It is easy to deal with, but was a bit interesting to notice when it first started happening.

NOTES:
ani- is fat soluble so I typically drop it with liquid fish oil in AM following breakfast (I also put 2 tbsps of olive oil on my eggs every morning)
oxi- has a very pleasant "artificial sweetener-like" sweetness
pi- is bitter sweet

I'd be happy to discuss further...

Raize

Awards
When people talk about "nootropics", I wonder if they are searching for "energy" or just a "clear head"?

I've taken several "nootropics", many that people swear by and felt essentially nothing (mainly the "Racetams").

So...the only "nootropic" I've personally taken and can say I noticed enough of a difference that cannot be dismissed as "placebo" is Nuvigil (a brand of modafinil).

As for the energy type, I have taken what athletes refer to as "greenies" which is clobenzorex (there are various brands). It's banned in the USA because it is an immediate "prodrug" of d-amphetamine, but pretty widely available.

The d-amphetamine is much more noticeable, has a bit of euphoria with it, and an intense feeling of energy, but a bit of a "tweaked out" feeling I don't love. There is no mistaking it as a "placebo", it gets you moving and focused (and a bit euphoric).

When I got a prescription of Nuvigil (brand of modafinil), I took 400 mg (2, 200 mg pills) with a cup of coffee. I waited for that euphoric blitz of energy to hit me (as did with clobenzorex), however it never did. What did happen however is I became wide awake (I'm generally a groggy person), and was able to get a lot done, articulate ideas, put thoughts and ideas together, etc. I started to enjoy the lack of "tweaked" out feeling, however missed the euphoria (so a give and take). IF I had any doubt about the effectiveness of Nuvigil, those were completely eliminated when I ran out. I drank a cup of coffee and stared at my computer for an hour before realizing I hadn't turned it on yet (truly).

By the way: Adderall, Ritalin, and the like would fall into the amphetamine group, not unlike clobenzorex. I prefer clobenzorex because the others are blends of amphetamines that while super effective, give even more of a "tweaked out" feeling (especially after a few days in a row).

Other than these (I know individual biology is different from person to person), I cannot say any other "nootropic" I've tried is worth a mention. There are tons of fans of the "Racetams", so don't take my word for it...however that's my honest .02.

Griz15

Awards
That's pretty cool for you, what dose do you do?
I for one don't feel anything with Sulbutamine on it's own, with Caffein I get a nice "focus" though! Yes, you're right, the taste is horrible and hard to flush out!
I haven't taken it since i ran out, awhile ago. I was just too lazy to order more haha. But hmm.. i put them in capsules, and i was taking somewhere around 600-800mg. Do not exceed 1000mg though. I tried it at just 200mg and it didn't do much, so i started dosing it between 600-800mg to feel the effects. You just have to experiment until you find the right dosage. It was easier for me to take more since i put them in capsules, i couldnt even take 200mg powder or id start gagging. The reason i felt the effects is because i dosed it pretty high only once a day, and it actually kept me going throughout the whole day. It would ware off in the evening, but that was perfect for me so i could get my stuff done. Try dosing it higher without caffeine, and see what you think. If you still dont feel a nice energy boost, then just continue with the caffeine. Nootropics are different for everyone, you have to experiment with them to find what dosage works for you. That's why it wont work on some people, you have to figure out what works for you. When i first tried nootropics, i bought piracetam. It never worked until finally i talked to some people who knew a lot about them and told me to experiment until i find the right dosage for me. I was only taking about 1600mg of piracetam at first, finally when i tried to up the dosage, i went to 3.2g and that's when i started to notice the effects. Some people have to take over 4g of piracetam to feel the great effects. Don't give up on nootropics, they are incredible when you figure out what works for you. It's just like medicine... Adderall for example ( im prescribed to it) at first i was taking 30mg once a day and it made me tweak and all weird. I asked to change the dosage to 10mg, and it was perfect for me. I also was on vyvanse at one point, i was taking 20mg once a day but it wore off in a week and did absolutely nothing.. so i got my dosage upped to 40mg once a day and it was perfect. Everybody is different. Certain face wash works for only some people ( i've been using this same face wash that got ratings of like 4/10, but for me it works fantastic and i haven't had a pimple since 6th grade) . Everybody is different, so you have to figure out on your own what works for you. The face wash comment didn't mean to sound like you shouldn't take it, because 'Sulb' is a fantastic nootropic. It just meant how people are different and if someone said they dose it at 200mg, doesn't mean it's going to be the same for you. I hope this helps a bit. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. I've been researching and studying this stuff for years, i know a lot about this and how the brain and body works.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you feel anything on it's own?!
Yeah for sure. I usually take my CILTEP stack in the morning and caffein when I am at school then sulbutamine when I get home from school for that last little kick to get through the day/night.

I take between 400-500mg at a time (I weight 210)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I haven't taken it since i ran out, awhile ago. I was just too lazy to order more haha. But hmm.. i put them in capsules, and i was taking somewhere around 600-800mg. Do not exceed 1000mg though. I tried it at just 200mg and it didn't do much, so i started dosing it between 600-800mg to feel the effects. You just have to experiment until you find the right dosage. It was easier for me to take more since i put them in capsules, i couldnt even take 200mg powder or id start gagging. The reason i felt the effects is because i dosed it pretty high only once a day, and it actually kept me going throughout the whole day. It would ware off in the evening, but that was perfect for me so i could get my stuff done. Try dosing it higher without caffeine, and see what you think. If you still dont feel a nice energy boost, then just continue with the caffeine. Nootropics are different for everyone, you have to experiment with them to find what dosage works for you. That's why it wont work on some people, you have to figure out what works for you. When i first tried nootropics, i bought piracetam. It never worked until finally i talked to some people who knew a lot about them and told me to experiment until i find the right dosage for me. I was only taking about 1600mg of piracetam at first, finally when i tried to up the dosage, i went to 3.2g and that's when i started to notice the effects. Some people have to take over 4g of piracetam to feel the great effects. Don't give up on nootropics, they are incredible when you figure out what works for you. It's just like medicine... Adderall for example ( im prescribed to it) at first i was taking 30mg once a day and it made me tweak and all weird. I asked to change the dosage to 10mg, and it was perfect for me. I also was on vyvanse at one point, i was taking 20mg once a day but it wore off in a week and did absolutely nothing.. so i got my dosage upped to 40mg once a day and it was perfect. Everybody is different. Certain face wash works for only some people ( i've been using this same face wash that got ratings of like 4/10, but for me it works fantastic and i haven't had a pimple since 6th grade) . Everybody is different, so you have to figure out on your own what works for you. The face wash comment didn't mean to sound like you shouldn't take it, because 'Sulb' is a fantastic nootropic. It just meant how people are different and if someone said they dose it at 200mg, doesn't mean it's going to be the same for you. I hope this helps a bit. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. I've been researching and studying this stuff for years, i know a lot about this and how the brain and body works.
Cool, I'll try and dose Sulbutamine a little higher and see if that works better, thanks! Btw Adderall at 20mg makes me feel like Superman :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah for sure. I usually take my CILTEP stack in the morning and caffein when I am at school then sulbutamine when I get home from school for that last little kick to get through the day/night.

I take between 400-500mg at a time (I weight 210)
I'll try a little higher dose then, Thanks!