Should I dose Arachadonic Acid on off-days?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    We are a brand that focuses on the safety of our customers above all else, if you have or have reason to believe that you have an inflammatory condition we do not recommend this product.

Systemic markers of inflammation were actually decreased.
    All the more reason to use ArA
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

2. Is one bottle enough if Im only gonna use it on workout days? last like 7 weeks for me if so..

thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Is one bottle enough if Im only gonna use it on workout days? last like 7 weeks for me if so..

thanks
    Depends on how many gels/day and how many times/ you're working out...4gels/4 workouts/wk = 6.25 weeks...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Is one bottle enough if Im only gonna use it on workout days? last like 7 weeks for me if so..

thanks
    Schizm covered it. 1g, 4x per week is the lowest I would go personally. I would bump it up to 1.5 if you only worked out 3 days per week.

If you want the ultimate recomp stack; X-Gels + Glycophase + Forskolin is a great option.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    All the more reason to use ArA
    Absolutely, it is among the safest supplements out there according to FDA GRAS approval and a plethora of safety studies that have taken place throughout the world!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

6. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Depends on how many gels/day and how many times/ you're working out...4gels/4 workouts/wk = 6.25 weeks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Schizm covered it. 1g, 4x per week is the lowest I would go personally. I would bump it up to 1.5 if you only worked out 3 days per week.

If you want the ultimate recomp stack; X-Gels + Glycophase + Forskolin is a great option.

Ops sorry I forgot the dosage ok the I start with one bottle, I workout 3-4 times a week and will go with 1g pre then
    Will run it with GMS+GPLC and if I like it I will add forskolin and erase to next bottle Thank you guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911 dosing on off dayS?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 05:19 AM
  2. How much should you eat on off days?
    By pdigs in forum Nutrition / Health
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 12:20 AM
  3. How many carbs should i take off on off days?
    By warbird01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:08 PM
  4. Carbing Up and Dosing up on Off Days???
    By milwood in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:44 PM