Should I dose Arachadonic Acid on off-days? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Should I dose Arachadonic Acid on off-days?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks. That is one thing I am always thinking about with any supplement and what studies have been done.

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What's the best dosage? 1, 1.5, or 2g? To many different dosages. From what I'm seeing its 2g on workout days only 1g if used every day? Correct? What would the effects be from 1 to 2g?
    I went with 2 grams and it was great. Many say that they don't see a difference between 1.5 an 2 grams but then again others do.

I would just dose on workout days no matter what dose you choose.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I went with 2 grams and it was great. Many say that they don't see a difference between 1.5 an 2 grams but then again others do. I would just dose on workout days no matter what dose you choose.
    So ima start at 1.5g and see how that goes so I can see if I feel a difference.

Cool workout days only than. It's going to be a nice pct :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

So for my second dose of Ara, I tried 6 caps, or 1.5g. I literally had the worst headache after my workout. How likely is it that the ARA is the cause or had some sort of impact on my headache?
  5. Elite Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    So for my second dose of Ara, I tried 6 caps, or 1.5g. I literally had the worst headache after my workout. How likely is it that the ARA is the cause or had some sort of impact on my headache?
    I've heard of people commenting on ArA giving them headaches and could not finish their run with it.

What else did you take pre-workout?
    PES Representative
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've heard of people commenting on ArA giving them headaches and could not finish their run with it.

What else did you take pre-workout?
    Took it with PES Enhanced, 4 scoops of CL Glycergrow and 2 scoops of Primaforce LCLT
  7. Elite Member
    Answers

Took it with PES Enhanced, 4 scoops of CL Glycergrow and 2 scoops of Primaforce LCLT
    How many scoops of Enhanced did you use? And have you taken nitrates before?
    PES Representative
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

I used one scoop of Enhanced, and I'm usually stim tolerant. I've taken nitrates before, but do they cause headaches?
  9. Elite Member
    Answers

I used one scoop of Enhanced, and I'm usually stim tolerant. I've taken nitrates before, but do they cause headaches?
    Nitrates can cause them. It is always best to start at a low dose with them and work your way up. The headaches could be from the ArA or nitrates.
    PES Representative
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

If worried about headaches with ArA, a few tips.

-Dont exceed the label recommendation of 4 caps
    -Dont stack with nitric oxide products/nitrates (or at least keep the dose low)
    -Try X-Factor Advanced which was designed to give you the benefits of X-Factor, without the side effects (headache, joint pain)
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    I already asked this in an other thread but still didnt get an answer. Is it safe to use ArA when there is a slight chance to have something like a mild gastritis?
    We are a brand that focuses on the safety of our customers above all else, if you have or have reason to believe that you have an inflammatory condition we do not recommend this product.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    During the study, inflammation was not notably increased. It wont cause damage but if you have issues with either, the already current inflammation process may be exacerbated.

It really doesnt increase inflammation that much for me
    Systemic markers of inflammation were actually decreased.
  12. New Member
    Answers

I know Glycerol Monostearate can give headache.. try without it one workout? how much water do you drink with glycergrow?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    So ima start at 1.5g and see how that goes so I can see if I feel a difference.

Cool workout days only than. It's going to be a nice pct :-)
    ArA has always been a staple in my PCT, even before SNS started making it. Keeps you crazy pumps/fullness that you had on cycle!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    If worried about headaches with ArA, a few tips.

-Dont exceed the label recommendation of 4 caps
    -Dont stack with nitric oxide products/nitrates (or at least keep the dose low)
    -Try X-Factor Advanced which was designed to give you the benefits of X-Factor, without the side effects (headache, joint pain)
    NO products won't exacerbate headaches that are specific to ArA. And one can simply add boswellia to a time NOT preworkout/with ArA.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    I know Glycerol Monostearate can give headache.. try without it one workout? how much water do you drink with glycergrow?
    GMS has virtually no capacity to give a headache at under 10 grams...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    ArA has always been a staple in my PCT, even before SNS started making it. Keeps you crazy pumps/fullness that you had on cycle!
    I had my eye on Ara for a while to but I never took that leap to try it. This time around I def do and can't wait to see how it is. I hear, I hear :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation

If you are following the everyday dosing method, would that mean everyday dosing of the GMS and Carnitine as well?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    If you are following the everyday dosing method, would that mean everyday dosing of the GMS and Carnitine as well?
    Yes...you want to dose all 3 (ArA, gms, carn) at the same time....that's another reason I prefer the preWO only method, saves $ when one is also running gms & carn with it...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  19. New Member
    Answers

I had a slight headache the first couple of times with ARA.
    2-3 workouts later and it was gone.

Can't say for sure if it was the ARA that was giving me headaches, but if it's not too bad maybe try 4 caps for a couple of workouts and then bump it up to 6 again.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    I had a slight headache the first couple of times with ARA.
    2-3 workouts later and it was gone.

Can't say for sure if it was the ARA that was giving me headaches, but if it's not too bad maybe try 4 caps for a couple of workouts and then bump it up to 6 again.
    Headaches are the main reason I won't go higher than 4 XFA pills pre-workout. You might be like me and more susceptible to headaches from ArA.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    We are a brand that focuses on the safety of our customers above all else, if you have or have reason to believe that you have an inflammatory condition we do not recommend this product.

Systemic markers of inflammation were actually decreased.
    All the more reason to use ArA
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. New Member
    Answers

Is one bottle enough if Im only gonna use it on workout days? last like 7 weeks for me if so..

thanks
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is one bottle enough if Im only gonna use it on workout days? last like 7 weeks for me if so..

thanks
    Depends on how many gels/day and how many times/ you're working out...4gels/4 workouts/wk = 6.25 weeks...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks
    Schizm covered it. 1g, 4x per week is the lowest I would go personally. I would bump it up to 1.5 if you only worked out 3 days per week.

If you want the ultimate recomp stack; X-Gels + Glycophase + Forskolin is a great option.
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

All the more reason to use ArA
    Absolutely, it is among the safest supplements out there according to FDA GRAS approval and a plethora of safety studies that have taken place throughout the world!
  26. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Depends on how many gels/day and how many times/ you're working out...4gels/4 workouts/wk = 6.25 weeks...
    Schizm covered it. 1g, 4x per week is the lowest I would go personally. I would bump it up to 1.5 if you only worked out 3 days per week.

If you want the ultimate recomp stack; X-Gels + Glycophase + Forskolin is a great option.

Ops sorry I forgot the dosage ok the I start with one bottle, I workout 3-4 times a week and will go with 1g pre then
    Will run it with GMS+GPLC and if I like it I will add forskolin and erase to next bottle Thank you guys!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911 dosing on off dayS?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 03:19 AM
  2. How much should you eat on off days?
    By pdigs in forum Nutrition / Health
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 10:20 PM
  3. How many carbs should i take off on off days?
    By warbird01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 05:08 PM
  4. Carbing Up and Dosing up on Off Days???
    By milwood in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 08:44 PM