Best fatburner supp/stack?

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I've been leaning towards Alphamine, Alpha T2 and maybe Forskolin stacked together for my future cut. Would this be the best stack for:

1. Suppressing appetite
2. Preserving lean mass

I also have half a bottle of Gaspari Detonate left. How does Alphamine/Alpha T2/Forskolin do against this? Is Dexaprine XR good too?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you really cant wrong with either .. both alphamine and dexaprine are good choices.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Answer 1 and 2.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + Forskolin
Alphamine + AAV2 + Forskolin
Alphamine + AT2 + Forskolin

GDa : Recompadrol + Metabolic powder , Slin Sane V2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine was formulated with those two effects in mind. Adding Alpha T2 and/or F-95 will only help enhance its results on fat loss and lean mass retention.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Is there much between AT2 and AAV2? Was going to get some AT2 soon, but I've been hearing good things about AAV2.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been leaning towards Alphamine, Alpha T2 and maybe Forskolin stacked together for my future cut. Would this be the best stack for:

1. Suppressing appetite
2. Preserving lean mass

I also have half a bottle of Gaspari Detonate left. How does Alphamine/Alpha T2/Forskolin do against this? Is Dexaprine XR good too?
I dose my Forskolin through out the day. But I use Alphamine in the morning. Dose my AT2 in the afternoon cause I'm trying to not use as much caffeine myself. I love results of AT2 and Forskolin for leaning effects I've ran them together multiple times.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Loving my Alphamine + Forkolin combo right now,feel tighter everyday

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i bet that stack with added EP would be Amazing , how you dose your forskolin ?
I am taking OG erase now 3 caps/day
Forskolin 100mg/day, 2 50mg doses per day.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
I am taking OG erase now 3 caps/day
Forskolin 100mg/day, 2 50mg doses per day.
Sounds awesome bro. want to try that combo so bad!
but i'm alredy full of supplments for my next cut/recomp, got Versa1,TP,Oxyelite advanced,and Copmpound 20 will run it for 8 weeks, CP2 at double dosge . and Versa 1 will take double dosge pre workout.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds awesome bro. want to try that combo so bad!
but i'm alredy full of supplments for my next cut/recomp, got Versa1,TP,Oxyelite advanced,and Copmpound 20 will run it for 8 weeks, CP2 at double dosge . and Versa 1 will take double dosge pre workout.
Nice, usp labs makes solid products. I hear you about having too many Supps, best bet is to sign up for the insider email and pick them up then as we always have good deals as part of our insider special.

crey0216

Awards
I'm running Alphamine; Forskolin; Erase and Endosurge. 2 scoops of Alphamine with 2 caps of Forskolin in the a.m and 1 scoop Alphamine and 1 cap of Forskolin in the afternoon. I dose the Erase and Endo three times a day; morning, afternoon and evening. Getting leaner and looking fuller at the same time!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm running Alphamine; Forskolin; Erase and Endosurge. 2 scoops of Alphamine with 2 caps of Forskolin in the a.m and 1 scoop Alphamine and 1 cap of Forskolin in the afternoon. I dose the Erase and Endo three times a day; morning, afternoon and evening. Getting leaner and looking fuller at the same time!
Getting leaner and feeling fuller/bigger....doesn't get any better than that!

HBDYWI

Awards
Alphamine and alpha T2 would be a great stack and the new Dex XR isnt bad. From what the iForce reps told me, its not as stim heavy as the original since they took the 1,3 out but they also took the metabolites out (3,3 and 3,5 diiodo) which was a great addition imo so I'm a little disappointed in that

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
DCP 2.0 stacks nicely with all of the above.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I personally prefer the Dexaprine XR - It gives me good clean long lasting energy as well as helps curb my appetite

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I havent used Alphamine, but Dexaprine XR kills my appetite which is great when getting down to sub 4%

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
eca or e with dexaprine (or alaphamine or anything with caffeine for that matter). Tried and true, cheap and most effective (without using Clen) - look no further.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You cut down to 4%? That's impressive. I got down to 9% and it worked really well. I would say you should also keep up with the fish oil. That will be critical with your progress.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Is there much between Alpha T2 and Dexaprine XR? Looking to get some AT2 soon, but I have been hearing good things about Dex.

houser31

Awards
Would this stack work for someone in the 260 lbs range looking to lose or recomp?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You cut down to 4%? That's impressive. I got down to 9% and it worked really well. I would say you should also keep up with the fish oil. That will be critical with your progress.
I have for contests yes.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine, Metabolic Power, Recompadrol, and DCP 2.0 along with PumpSpray by E-Pharm - Sounds like a sick combo.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1. Suppressing appetite
2. Preserving lean mass

Honestly look into Alphamax, all of our testers leaned down and hardened up quite a bit. A daily dose will provide you with 50mg of 95% Forskolin but you get an additional hardening and muscle sparing effect from the 75mg Arimistane, ofourse the other ingredients like Divanil, L-Dopa, D3 will help preserve more muscle mass. Alphamine + Alphamax would be an insane cutting stack(The ALPHA Stack). You would likely get similar results to the user below as you would be taking all the main ingredients but only purchasing 2 products instead of 4.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2
Recompadrol
Alphamine
Erase pro
Forskolin
Metabolic powder

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + Forskolin
Alphamine + AAV2 + Forskolin
Alphamine + AT2 + Forskolin

GDa : Recompadrol + Metabolic powder , Slin Sane V2
i bet that stack with added EP would be Amazing , how you dose your forskolin ?
Alphamine and alpha T2 would be a great stack and the new Dex XR isnt bad. From what the iForce reps told me, its not as stim heavy as the original since they took the 1,3 out but they also took the metabolites out (3,3 and 3,5 diiodo) which was a great addition imo so I'm a little disappointed in that
Alphamine, Metabolic Power, Recompadrol, and DCP 2.0 along with PumpSpray by E-Pharm - Sounds like a sick combo.
Aav2
Recompadrol
Alphamine
Erase pro
Forskolin
Metabolic powder
Thank you all for the PES love. :)

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
same as Erase its Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, its an aromotase inhibitor that controls estrogen and cortisol.

alphamax to replace the underlined and significantly cheaper.
what's alphamax where can i take a look about it?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Its a new testosterone booster were releasing in 1-2 weeks, logs should be up next week.

Heres the ingredient list:

too bad it doesn't have DAA in it, then it would be near perfect tetostore support, but still looks pretty impressive though, do ya know if Nutra going have it in stock ?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I'm not exactly filled with confidence by the fact they can't spell 'cortisol' correctly.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha yea that is some supp facts from just a mock up of the label, not from the final version. Ill post the full label soon.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Where is the Forskolin in Alphamax sourced from? Is it Sabinsa Corporation?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was not sourced from Sabinsa however it was sourced from a very reputable source and the materiel was 3rd party tested both pre and post production to ensure purity, this stuff was not cheap from what ive been told.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
It would be good to know where it was sourced from.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if that would be information they would be willing to give out, it was quite a bit of testing and trial error finding a legitimate source apart from Sabinsa, not something i imagine they would be willing to give out to competitors like that. We did our due diligence and everything is spot on! This is our Flag-ship product that has been in the works for a LONG time, every base was covered!

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Will read logs with interest. Or send me some and I'll let you know what I think myself. ;)

dmainis

Awards
I've been leaning towards Alphamine, Alpha T2 and maybe Forskolin stacked together for my future cut. Would this be the best stack for: 1. Suppressing appetite 2. Preserving lean mass I also have half a bottle of Gaspari Detonate left. How does Alphamine/Alpha T2/Forskolin do against this? Is Dexaprine XR good too?
Alphamine/dcp/lean xtreme would be a good option.

I haven't tried the new dex xr but dexaprine v2 was pretty potent stuff