Lean and Dry, All Year 'round?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Are there any supplements that can be used as a staple and taken for longer periods of time, to help one be able to keep off the water wait and maintain a dry/hard physic year round? Many of the fat burners, anti estrogens, etc are maxed at 8 weeks and then a grueling 4 weeks off.

Just curious if there is anything out there that i am not educated on that i can be introduced to, thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use a lot of fish oils.

MCT /coconut oils

raspberry ketones

forskalin

literally dozens of supps could be mentioned but its Friday night and im going to curl up in the fetal position and drink a beer.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Really? I.thought those.fatty supps would do.the opposite?

I heard forskolin can be run up.to.12 weeks, true?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I.thought those.fatty supps would do.the opposite? I heard forskolin can be run up.to.12 weeks, true?
AS F-95 is the Forskolin you want... For 12 weeks at 75-125mg per day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
add erase better yet combine it with forksolin, although its nice to cycle both periodically.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
add erase better yet combine it with forksolin, although its nice to cycle both periodically.
Just rotate between ai's and fat burners

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Proper nutrition otherwise the supps will do nothing.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1) Good diet
2) good fat burner, atleast I have to have one. (Dexaprine XR)
3)Lots of cardio

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Is your diet in check? I know plenty of guys that stay hard and lean year round and they supp very little.

If your not lean enough yet to even stay that way dexaprine xr along with fish oils will help you get down there. Then it is just a matter of knowing your body and playing with you diet to make it work for what you want. Problem with staying to low for to long is you will most likely loose muscle mass.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as said, it's all about diet and tracking calories and macros.....however we all know it's pretty difficult to not lapse in your diet every once in awhile so something like dexaprine or tta could be used to stay or get lean, tropinol xp has me looking fairly dry as well

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of fish oil throughout the day do u suggest in this case

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Things that could be run semi-year-round:

Forskolin
Berberine
Green Coffee Bean

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep rk500 year round, fish oil, alcar, and rotate things like prime, versa, c20, anabeta, erase, test powder, powerfull, forskolin, etc. based on goals and time of year.

To echo some others tho... Once I finally got my diet in check (actually needed to increase my cals) and fixed up my training, I saw more positive effects than any mouthful of supps I could have ever choked down. And watch the booze too!

A good sleep aid like reduction pm and rem pm does wonders as well

Awray08

Awards
Diet! If your diet isn't tight and right it doesn't matter what supps you take. You wouldn't want to take AI'S year round due to the lipids being changed, you could cycle them but if you are relying on them to keep that certain "look" you won't get far. Diet is key to everything.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Around the gut area frequent use of Eviscerate BFF and/or Abliderate Advanced will do wonders for skin tightening. I use both with a few week breaks here and there all the time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Around the gut area frequent use of Eviscerate BFF and/or Abliderate Advanced will do wonders for skin tightening. I use both with a few week breaks here and there all the time.
This is still something I need to try.

The absolutely obliterated

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people need to stop looking for supplements to reach goals and start looking at the grocery store.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I use a lot of fish oils.

MCT /coconut oils

raspberry ketones

forskalin

literally dozens of supps could be mentioned but its Friday night and im going to curl up in the fetal position and drink a beer.
When and how much coconut oil are you using?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
As was stated if you have everything in line diet wise and are already lean supps can help get the extra hardness/density look/feel. That being said find your favorites and rotate them. Fat burner 8 weeks then AI for 8 weeks then whatever for 8 weeks and so on.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people need to stop looking for supplements to reach goals and start looking at the grocery store.
High doses of gh, do not by any means, require proper nutrition ;)

Mike

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I believe studies showed 30g with each meal (3 meals a day) for reduction in waist size...
Thanks! Is it recommended only with meals? I see people take it pre workout also?

Btw I guess you meant 3g not 30g right :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Is it recommended only with meals? I see people take it pre workout also?

Btw I guess you meant 3g not 30g right :)
Maybe 30g on the day? I know it was 30 Lol

I think only w meals idk about pre workout