Your Alphamine ranking? - AnabolicMinds.com

Your Alphamine ranking?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Your Alphamine ranking?

For the experienced users, how would you rank alpha mine as a fat burner over other supplements you have used for that same purpose? The best, not the best, medium, have another favorite (if so, what?)?

Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its a great product. on a scale from 1-10 id rate it a high 9.7 ... its nice to have a supplement that you look forward to taking.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Nice! Starting it for the first time on monday
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I swear they put crack in this stuff or something. Over a month since my last tub ran out and I still miss it.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I swear they put crack in this stuff or something. Over a month since my last tub ran out and I still miss it.
    We have a special place in the Alphamine Addicts group reserved for you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes I'm a rep. But I logged Alphamine before I ever was a rep for PES it was honestly the best product I have ever used to that product. It made me a huge fan boy of PES products cause later I got to use ABE and from that point on I was addicted.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Yes I'm a rep. But I logged Alphamine before I ever was a rep for PES it was honestly the best product I have ever used to that product. It made me a huge fan boy of PES products cause later I got to use ABE and from that point on I was addicted.
    Ill give it about an 8.5

I used 2 scoops a day pre workout. Honestly for me the flavor was good but I guess I give it only an 8.5 BC I used 2/3 serving a day for 40 days

Formula 10/10

Effectiveness ill give 8 BC like I said. Didn't use the entire 3 scoops

Flavor ill give it a 9
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

I see alphamine as so much more than a fat burner.. To me it's More like a cutting aid. What it does for my mood and energy is unmatched. Appetite suppression starts strong but diminishes from prolonged use (which is my fault for not wanting to cycle it) The HICA is great for sparing lbm and I really enjoy both (excited to try the third) flavors. I think it is the most complete fat burner out there and I'll give it a 9.5.
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    I see alphamine as so much more than a fat burner.. To me it's More like a cutting aid. What it does for my mood and energy is unmatched. Appetite suppression starts strong but diminishes from prolonged use (which is my fault for not wanting to cycle it) The HICA is great for sparing lbm and I really enjoy both (excited to try the third) flavors. I think it is the most complete fat burner out there and I'll give it a 9.5.
    Very strong review there. Thanks for the kind words.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

Very strong review there. Thanks for the kind words.
    It's a borderline staple for me. Can't say enough good things about alphamine
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I give it a 8 for a 6 week normal dosage and a 10 if you add forskolin 95 (keeping it simple, you can add others goodies to make it even better but this is sufficient enough)

I give it a 10 for 8 weeks at 2:2 dosage. Saw the best results this way.

Love Alphamine, forskolin, gms and erase for 8 weeks.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This
    I cant wait to try the new Citrus flavor....
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I heart ALPHAMINE more than these boys!!!!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I heart ALPHAMINE more than these boys!!!!
    If we counted the number of tubs we have been through I am pretty confident I would win lol.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If we counted the number of tubs we have been through I am pretty confident I would win lol.
    I keep my empties as momentoes.

Best fat burner I've ever used. The ingredient profile is put together perfectly. A work of art.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

Dunno if this is the right spot for this but just wondering if there any negative effect to using 3-3.5 scoops per day?? Dont know if im maybe overdoing it?
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Lol, let me fix it.

I SPILL ALPHAMINE more than these boys!

Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

^^^ who is that in your photo????
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    ^^^ who is that in your photo????
    My photo?
    Just plain ol me!
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Plain is not the right word to use there. Not at all.
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

So alphamine is a fav among the ladies as well?
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

And yes, not plain at all if that is really your pick and your not a guy just using a sexy picture of someone lol.
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Thank you!!!!
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    And yes, not plain at all if that is really your pick and your not a guy just using a sexy picture of someone lol.
    Lol, it's me!
    <~~~~ this chick lovvvvvves ALPHAMINE!
    Thank you!
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Nah...she's pretty boring and a brat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alphamine the best. I just finish 8 weeks with it. I always think is the best.
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm on week 5 of alphamine and I love it!! I'm seein good results. I started out at 225ish and I'm dropping below 220 but everyone says I'm lookin leaner, I look more vascular too.
    I bought both flavors, fruit punch and raspberry lemonade, fruit punch was a bit strong, and I just started the raspberry lemonade today, good flavor!!

I can already tell I'm gonna miss it when I'm done.
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Estevato58 View Post
    I'm on week 5 of alphamine and I love it!! I'm seein good results. I started out at 225ish and I'm dropping below 220 but everyone says I'm lookin leaner, I look more vascular too.
    I bought both flavors, fruit punch and raspberry lemonade, fruit punch was a bit strong, and I just started the raspberry lemonade today, good flavor!!

I can already tell I'm gonna miss it when I'm done.
    Congrats glad your liking your Alphamine.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have been using Alphamine for 2 weeks so I'll give my rating. It tastes great and gives me good smooth energy. I have noticed that I have a slight thermo effect from raised body heat when taking it. That being said I haven't noticed an increase in fat loss greater than any other fat burner on the market, even with the mild thermo effect. Also it doesn't blunt my appetite very well, some days when I take it I notice I'm hungrier than normal.

For smooth energy I'd give it a 9. For a fat burner I'd say it's on par with everything else and is about a 7. It's a good formula/product no doubt about it but I don't notice more fat loss than any other fat burner I have tried.

I'll also add that it's the only product with Yohimbe in it that I can tolerate. Yohimbe usually gives me the shakes and this does not.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

I still prefer E/C stack over anything else in the fat burner department. Just has always been a consistent winner for me.

That said I'd be hard pressed to pick many stim based fat burners over Alphamine. The energy for me is where it shined. I ran my first tub last year and it was always an energy pick me up that is close to E/C in the wake your ass up department. Definitely some other good stim based fat burners out there, but great flavor and a long lasting tub make it hard to beat.

It's also PES best product (IMO) and in a nice lineup that's saying something.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

It's ok. No better or worse than other stuff I've used; powder is a nice change.
    BOARD TYRANT

alphamine deserves big love no doubt
    doing my own thang!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I really think this stuff is awesome. I just had one product that worked very well that I liked too. It's called Trim Down Advanced. I love that product. Both are great to use.
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Been up since 130am doing homework! Thank goodness for ALPHAMINE!!! (This is the crap I get for bsing all weekend!)

Name:  image-1078148686.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  553.2 KB
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Great taste, fantastic ingredient profile its a truly awesome supplement. l give it a solid 9. A 10 would be a unicorn, seldom if ever is a product a 10

Quote Originally Posted by HBDYWI View Post
    Great taste, fantastic ingredient profile its a truly awesome supplement. l give it a solid 9. A 10 would be a unicorn, seldom if ever is a product a 10
    I actually laughed when I read this lol
    PES Representative

Puccah you appear to have spilled Alphamine again.

On the plus side it has fallen into some kind of funky pattern.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Puccah you appear to have spilled Alphamine again.

On the plus side it has fallen into some kind of funky pattern.
    Lol...
    <~~~~~ this chick has lost over 6 different shakers! :'( 2 new ones in the past week!

We would be pretty close my alphaholic friend (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

Quote Originally Posted by HBDYWI View Post
    Hahaha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine -- Now's Your Chance...
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 04:12 PM
  2. Rank your pre-workout drink mix usage:
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:55 AM
  3. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
  4. Your Bodytype
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 02:17 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM