Your Alphamine ranking?
- 12-06-2013, 09:52 AM
As a 'fat burner' I give it 4-5out of 10. But I haven't really found a fat burner that does much in the way of obviously leaning me out. Except maybe t-2 extreme. As an energy drink I give it 8-9 out of 10. Jitter free goodness which starts my day off nicely. Looking forward to trying the new (and us version since I am in the uk and ordered from np this time) to see if it more effective at burning fat.
- 12-06-2013, 12:50 PM
12-06-2013, 01:03 PM
12-13-2013, 11:46 AM
12-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Given how much I love cherry limeade Amino IV and how much I love Alphamine I am extraordinarily excited for this new flavour release lol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 97Last Post: 09-21-2012, 05:12 PM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:55 PM
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 05-05-2006, 03:17 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM