Your Alphamine ranking?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
For the experienced users, how would you rank alpha mine as a fat burner over other supplements you have used for that same purpose? The best, not the best, medium, have another favorite (if so, what?)?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its a great product. on a scale from 1-10 id rate it a high 9.7 ... its nice to have a supplement that you look forward to taking.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Starting it for the first time on monday

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I swear they put crack in this stuff or something. Over a month since my last tub ran out and I still miss it. :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear they put crack in this stuff or something. Over a month since my last tub ran out and I still miss it. :(
We have a special place in the Alphamine Addicts group reserved for you. :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I'm a rep. But I logged Alphamine before I ever was a rep for PES it was honestly the best product I have ever used to that product. It made me a huge fan boy of PES products cause later I got to use ABE and from that point on I was addicted.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I'm a rep. But I logged Alphamine before I ever was a rep for PES it was honestly the best product I have ever used to that product. It made me a huge fan boy of PES products cause later I got to use ABE and from that point on I was addicted.
Ill give it about an 8.5

I used 2 scoops a day pre workout. Honestly for me the flavor was good but I guess I give it only an 8.5 BC I used 2/3 serving a day for 40 days

Formula 10/10

Effectiveness ill give 8 BC like I said. Didn't use the entire 3 scoops

Flavor ill give it a 9

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I see alphamine as so much more than a fat burner.. To me it's More like a cutting aid. What it does for my mood and energy is unmatched. Appetite suppression starts strong but diminishes from prolonged use (which is my fault for not wanting to cycle it) The HICA is great for sparing lbm and I really enjoy both (excited to try the third) flavors. I think it is the most complete fat burner out there and I'll give it a 9.5.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see alphamine as so much more than a fat burner.. To me it's More like a cutting aid. What it does for my mood and energy is unmatched. Appetite suppression starts strong but diminishes from prolonged use (which is my fault for not wanting to cycle it) The HICA is great for sparing lbm and I really enjoy both (excited to try the third) flavors. I think it is the most complete fat burner out there and I'll give it a 9.5.
Very strong review there. Thanks for the kind words.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I give it a 8 for a 6 week normal dosage and a 10 if you add forskolin 95 (keeping it simple, you can add others goodies to make it even better but this is sufficient enough)

I give it a 10 for 8 weeks at 2:2 dosage. Saw the best results this way.

Love Alphamine, forskolin, gms and erase for 8 weeks.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heart ALPHAMINE more than these boys!!!!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
If we counted the number of tubs we have been through I am pretty confident I would win lol.
I keep my empties as momentoes.

Best fat burner I've ever used. The ingredient profile is put together perfectly. A work of art.

ozzielifter87

ozzielifter87

Awards
Dunno if this is the right spot for this but just wondering if there any negative effect to using 3-3.5 scoops per day?? Dont know if im maybe overdoing it?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we counted the number of tubs we have been through I am pretty confident I would win lol.
Lol, let me fix it.

I SPILL ALPHAMINE more than these boys!

:D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Plain is not the right word to use there. Not at all. :09:

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
And yes, not plain at all if that is really your pick and your not a guy just using a sexy picture of someone lol.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes, not plain at all if that is really your pick and your not a guy just using a sexy picture of someone lol.
Lol, it's me!
<~~~~ this chick lovvvvvves ALPHAMINE!
Thank you! :)

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I'm on week 5 of alphamine and I love it!! I'm seein good results. I started out at 225ish and I'm dropping below 220 but everyone says I'm lookin leaner, I look more vascular too.
I bought both flavors, fruit punch and raspberry lemonade, fruit punch was a bit strong, and I just started the raspberry lemonade today, good flavor!!

I can already tell I'm gonna miss it when I'm done.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on week 5 of alphamine and I love it!! I'm seein good results. I started out at 225ish and I'm dropping below 220 but everyone says I'm lookin leaner, I look more vascular too.
I bought both flavors, fruit punch and raspberry lemonade, fruit punch was a bit strong, and I just started the raspberry lemonade today, good flavor!!

I can already tell I'm gonna miss it when I'm done.
Congrats glad your liking your Alphamine.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Alphamine for 2 weeks so I'll give my rating. It tastes great and gives me good smooth energy. I have noticed that I have a slight thermo effect from raised body heat when taking it. That being said I haven't noticed an increase in fat loss greater than any other fat burner on the market, even with the mild thermo effect. Also it doesn't blunt my appetite very well, some days when I take it I notice I'm hungrier than normal.

For smooth energy I'd give it a 9. For a fat burner I'd say it's on par with everything else and is about a 7. It's a good formula/product no doubt about it but I don't notice more fat loss than any other fat burner I have tried.

I'll also add that it's the only product with Yohimbe in it that I can tolerate. Yohimbe usually gives me the shakes and this does not.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still prefer E/C stack over anything else in the fat burner department. Just has always been a consistent winner for me.

That said I'd be hard pressed to pick many stim based fat burners over Alphamine. The energy for me is where it shined. I ran my first tub last year and it was always an energy pick me up that is close to E/C in the wake your ass up department. Definitely some other good stim based fat burners out there, but great flavor and a long lasting tub make it hard to beat.

It's also PES best product (IMO) and in a nice lineup that's saying something.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok. No better or worse than other stuff I've used; powder is a nice change.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
alphamine deserves big love no doubt

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really think this stuff is awesome. I just had one product that worked very well that I liked too. It's called Trim Down Advanced. I love that product. Both are great to use.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been up since 130am doing homework! Thank goodness for ALPHAMINE!!! (This is the crap I get for bsing all weekend!)

View attachment 89457

HBDYWI

Awards
Great taste, fantastic ingredient profile its a truly awesome supplement. l give it a solid 9. A 10 would be a unicorn, seldom if ever is a product a 10

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great taste, fantastic ingredient profile its a truly awesome supplement. l give it a solid 9. A 10 would be a unicorn, seldom if ever is a product a 10
I actually laughed when I read this lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Puccah you appear to have spilled Alphamine again.

On the plus side it has fallen into some kind of funky pattern. ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puccah you appear to have spilled Alphamine again.

On the plus side it has fallen into some kind of funky pattern. ;)
Lol...
<~~~~~ this chick has lost over 6 different shakers! :'( 2 new ones in the past week!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We would be pretty close my alphaholic friend (=

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hahaha

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What is the general consensus as to how long it takes for alphamine to get into the system and start noticing its effects

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would massively depend on diet. It would be impossible to answer specifically.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the general consensus as to how long it takes for alphamine to get into the system and start noticing its effects
It's my cup of coffee in the am. You'll love it! :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Ben noted it will depend on diet and training to an extend, but the mood, energy, and appetite suppression should be acute benefits. The additional fat loss and lbm retention beyond baseline will probably start to manifest within 2 weeks and be pretty apparent by the 4 week (1 bottles worth) time frame.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok great, and suggested max of 8 weeks then a break?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established