A cutting stack for a woman?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys got a couple questions? What is a good cutting stack or otc supplement for a woman to cut about 10 lbs and dry up a little? I was gonna push her toward s clen, she was looking at var, but im trying to convince her to stay otc as long as possible. She has tried oxi elite pro and didnt do a damn thing for her.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have her try dexaprine or alphamine with forskalin ... tis good.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys got a couple questions? What is a good cutting stack or otc supplement for a woman to cut about 10 lbs and dry up a little? I was gonna push her toward s clen, she was looking at var, but im trying to convince her to stay otc as long as possible. She has tried oxi elite pro and didnt do a damn thing for her.
what has she used before far as stimulant wise? Is oxy the only one? Reason I ask is because I've given gfs clen or eca, and sometimes they just can't handle it.

I'm no expert, but I'm not gonna get behind recommending var

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
what has she used before far as stimulant wise? Is oxy the only one? Reason I ask is because I've given gfs clen or eca, and sometimes they just can't handle it.

I'm no expert, but I'm not gonna get behind recommending var
I Agree bro not really into getting her var. She really wants to cut. I do know she has tried oxy elite not sure what else ill have to ask. I know she did a light winny run. Not a full cycle but she has pinned. I also have given a few girls clen and havent had one yet that can handle the sides. She seems to think she can handle anything. Ill take any suggestions that anyone might have.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I Agree bro not really into getting her var. She really wants to cut. I do know she has tried oxy elite not sure what else ill have to ask. I know she did a light winny run. Not a full cycle but she has pinned. I also have given a few girls clen and havent had one yet that can handle the sides. She seems to think she can handle anything. Ill take any suggestions that anyone might have.
AH!

how bout ECA for starters? 3x a day

I'd say clen preferably. I'd start her with that to see if she can tolerate it, but don't go getting some if you're unsure.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH!

how bout ECA for starters? 3x a day

I'd say clen preferably. I'd start her with that to see if she can tolerate it, but don't go getting some if you're unsure.
Reduce xt and thyrocaps if you don't want something as hardcore as clen . I like ephedrine too.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would start out with a fat burner before I would go to clen. Try Dexaprine XR. start at the lower dose, maybe even half a pill and work your way up!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What I put my GF on was Dexaprine XR and TT-33 for her last contest. She got all sorts of shreddy

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
forksolin and alphamine make a nice stack

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Assuming her training and diet are completely clean, Alphamine and Forskolin-95 will get her past any plateau that she might be hitting.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming her training and diet are completely clean, Alphamine and Forskolin-95 will get her past any plateau that she might be hitting.
This is what I will be using! I'm excited and I will log it as well! :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Very surprised Oxy Elite Pro did not do anything! DMAA hits the receptors pretty well. Was it the new version without DMAA?

My female competitors use Lean EFX Refined, Natural EFX, Acytel L Carn, an CLA.

Lean EFX is a stimulated weight loss that really gives a stable mood, good focus, and good energy.

Natural EFX pushes water out so you lose water weight, helps you overall sense of well being, and is a nice mix with Lean EFX Refined.

ALCAR is additional to what the products already contain and I have my competitors take it pre workout and pre cardio. It is "fuel" the mitochondria need to help them keep that fat moving.

CLA, I like tonalin. It's a solid supplement that slowly help you maintain muscle and decrease body fat.

Together the stack has very good synergy and I have tons if personal experience with it. I use it in my personal preps and my clients preps. For OTC I would highly recommend giving it a shot.

ECA is always a viable option, as it has been proven effective time and time again.

Clen, works but can be a bit hard for a female especially for general weight loss vs a competitor.

Var- if you or her have not experience with females using anabolics I would hold off. Plus var works best when lean not to get lean. The results of var even with a female at a moderate dose are not dramatic when you are overweight or not moderately lean already.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxy helped me lose weight but the anxiety outweighed the weight loss.