need help deciding what to run with these supps

V

Viking23

Awards
My buddy tossed me a bottle of formadrol a while back and he just recently gave me pes erase. I was wondering what you guys would run with them. I will only run one and save the other for another time. I stick to mostly protein , preworkout, and con-cret but was looking to change things up and stack them with a t booster or something. All input welcomed ! Thanks in advanced

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I recommend Anabeta Elite or Bioforge to go with Erase. Neither are cheap, but both are infinitely more effective than any other tbooster you'll find

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP can't be beat. Try it out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My buddy tossed me a bottle of formadrol a while back and he just recently gave me pes erase. I was wondering what you guys would run with them. I will only run one and save the other for another time. I stick to mostly protein , preworkout, and con-cret but was looking to change things up and stack them with a t booster or something. All input welcomed ! Thanks in advanced
I would approach your query with a query of my own... what are your current goals? because if u are looking to dice up I would recommend something totally different like alphamine or dexaprine and forsk 95. perhaps some more input will help with a edjumacated sup stack.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could save some money by using creatine monohydrate instead of wasting an absurd amount of money on that other stuff.

You could also save 15% by switching to Geico ;)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drop the Con-Cret and pick up some All-In by Prescription Nutrition. 3 grams creatine HCL anda handfull of other goodies at solid dosages.

My suggestion: Recompadrol and Anabeta. 2 pills Rrecompadrol and 1 poll Anabeta with high carb/calorie meals, and save the 4th Anabeta cap for post workout.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not a test booster, but This product will give you good strength gains.. It's fairly popular as far as ergogenic aids go. People seem to go ape s h i t over it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tend to run DAA and AnaBeta Elite with Erase, but if you let us know your goals, we can tailor suggestions for you even more.

V

Viking23

Awards
I am just looking for some extra energy in the gym and something that can help increase my strength. I don't expect anything drastic in strength gains but the more the better obviously. I would like to use these up because I have them. I would preferably like to use the forma as I have a had it for a year or two. Unless you guys think its junk then I will just get rid of it

V

Viking23

Awards
Anyone ever run t up black? My body was going toss me a bottle of that rather cheap. He has a bunch of supps but started using gear and now he just cycles that. And is trying to sell me his extra stiff so he can buy more for his winter cycle. I did look into bioforge and that looked pretty enticing as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength is the main thing people notice from X-gels, so if you're looking for strength X-gels would be a great choice.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Extra energy go with the ALL-IN by RXWHEY as I suggested earlier. Then take your concret on off days.

Trust me on this. Just go look up the profile.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
X-gels have indeed gotten a lot of great feedback, although I have yet to try them myself. I would get some DAA which is relatively cheap and see how you go with that and either of what you have. AnaBeta is always a great addition and I saw some nice gains in strength with Prime. For extra energy in the gym, you can not beat Enhanced from PES. Search on here and see what others have said about it!

V

Viking23

Awards
Extra energy go with the ALL-IN by RXWHEY as I suggested earlier. Then take your concret on off days.

Trust me on this. Just go look up the profile.
I checked out the product and would use it but I have a severe allergy to dairy and can't eat anything with whey. I use soy and egg white protein.

V

Viking23

Awards
Actually i don't know why I said energy as I am stocked up with jack3d. Just looking for strength and extra endurance would be great. And thanks for all the help. I am very behind in the supp department because I have tried many things in the past and was let down so I stuck with the essentials . Now I want to try something new.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually i don't know why I said energy as I am stocked up with jack3d. Just looking for strength and extra endurance would be great. And thanks for all the help. I am very behind in the supp department because I have tried many things in the past and was let down so I stuck with the essentials . Now I want to try something new.
ArA + Anabeta Elite.

Thank us later.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I checked out the product and would use it but I have a severe allergy to dairy and can't eat anything with whey. I use soy and egg white protein.
What dairy?

V

Viking23

Awards
I just want to say thanks again to everyone that commented. Think I will give anabeta elite a shot somewhere down the road and maybe bioforge as well. While researching I came across dpol and would like to give it a shot. Anyone have experience with it ? Should I just get generic daa?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't used D-Pol, but there are many on here that have spoken highly of it. If you're going to get DAA in bulk, look for one that is the sodium DAA. It will increase solubility and should be better on your GI system. I've used bulk and I have used products like Test Powder by USPlabs and have had better results with Test Powder.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP are both really great!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would opt for Intimidate SRT over DAA IMO

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
In before iforce reps rape the thread with mentions of their products DOH! Not again...*shakes head walks away in shame:*