The Ultimate Natty Test Booster

tin gorilla

Awards
I thought it would be interesting if people offered a few ingredients and at what doses in order to compile the ultimate natty test booster. I really don't want this to turn into reps or members listing a bunch of ingredients that already compile an existing booster and then saying "or you could just use ..." for example. Rather, I thought this could be a tool whereby we whittle the list down to what ingredients actually work and what works well together in order to create a formula that hopefully a clever company will run with.

I'll offer D-Aspartic Acid at 3000mg to get the ball rolling.

elegua

Awards
I've always loved Tongkat Ali aka Longjack, though there seems to be a huge variation in quality out there.

Oh, I should also note that I haven't done blood or saliva Testosterone tests, so I can't quantify its effectiveness. However, nothing jacks up my libido more than tongkat (even prohormones don't get me worked up to the same level).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always loved Tongkat Ali aka Longjack, though there seems to be a huge variation in quality out there.

Oh, I should also note that I haven't done blood or saliva Testosterone tests, so I can't quantify its effectiveness. However, nothing jacks up my libido more than tongkat (even prohormones don't get me worked up to the same level).
A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective

justmechillin

Bulbine, Fadogia, D3, Zinc, Magnesium, B6, L-Arginine/L-Ornithine, L-Dopa and 7Keto... Hurry up and make it... ;-)

Edit... Ill take your first 4-5 bottles......

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium + DAA + L-Dopa + Erase.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it would be interesting if people offered a few ingredients and at what doses in order to compile the ultimate natty test booster. I really don't want this to turn into reps or members listing a bunch of ingredients that already compile an existing booster and then saying "or you could just use ..." for example. Rather, I thought this could be a tool whereby we whittle the list down to what ingredients actually work and what works well together in order to create a formula that hopefully a clever company will run with.

I'll offer D-Aspartic Acid at 3000mg to get the ball rolling.
Trib for libido

Raize

Awards
Has anyone ever had their Testosterone levels checked via blood testing, then ran a natural supplement for say 90-days, then tested their T levels again?

Very curious is anything demonstrated effectiveness in that regard.

I've had several that seem to improve my libido such as avena sativa. Nothing however has changed my phisyque to the point that I felt my T levels were significantly higher.

Raize

Awards
I take the above back...I began using transdermal magnesium chloride. After using it religiously for a full year, my T levels increased.

I have always had what I consider low T at 400 - 480. Docs say it's fine, so I live on. After adding transdermal magnesium chloride for a year (for non-testosterone reasons), my T levels are now regularly above 500, usually 560 - 590!

It's nothing to write home about but I thought worth mentioning and relevant to this discussion!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never ran a T booster longer than 8 weeks before.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective
Agree completely

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever had their Testosterone levels checked via blood testing, then ran a natural supplement for say 90-days, then tested their T levels again?

Very curious is anything demonstrated effectiveness in that regard.

I've had several that seem to improve my libido such as avena sativa. Nothing however has changed my phisyque to the point that I felt my T levels were significantly higher.
yes, team en vivo does exactly that.

tropinol XP is a great foundation to any test boosting stack

j4ever41

Awards
agreed, I had increased libido on daa, I tested levels before use and about 3 weeks into usage and my test levels were actually lower, I tested total t, free t and e levels, I did not test lh,since studies reference 12 days I figured 3 weeks would be good enough and I honestly don't believe the results would have been different if I would have waited longer.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I was recently looking at the profile for Aromavex by BSN.

It looks solid!!...any users out there?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
agreed, I had increased libido on daa, I tested levels before use and about 3 weeks into usage and my test levels were actually lower, I tested total t, free t and e levels, I did not test lh,since studies reference 12 days I figured 3 weeks would be good enough and I honestly don't believe the results would have been different if I would have waited longer.
My test levels was lower with DAA also :( I never felt anything on DAA though...