The Ultimate Natty Test Booster

  1. Registered User
    tin gorilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    31601

    The Ultimate Natty Test Booster


    I thought it would be interesting if people offered a few ingredients and at what doses in order to compile the ultimate natty test booster. I really don't want this to turn into reps or members listing a bunch of ingredients that already compile an existing booster and then saying "or you could just use ..." for example. Rather, I thought this could be a tool whereby we whittle the list down to what ingredients actually work and what works well together in order to create a formula that hopefully a clever company will run with.

    I'll offer D-Aspartic Acid at 3000mg to get the ball rolling.

  2. Registered User
    elegua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    12792

    I've always loved Tongkat Ali aka Longjack, though there seems to be a huge variation in quality out there.

    Oh, I should also note that I haven't done blood or saliva Testosterone tests, so I can't quantify its effectiveness. However, nothing jacks up my libido more than tongkat (even prohormones don't get me worked up to the same level).
  3. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    Quote Originally Posted by elegua View Post
    I've always loved Tongkat Ali aka Longjack, though there seems to be a huge variation in quality out there.

    Oh, I should also note that I haven't done blood or saliva Testosterone tests, so I can't quantify its effectiveness. However, nothing jacks up my libido more than tongkat (even prohormones don't get me worked up to the same level).
    A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    justmechillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    0

    Bulbine, Fadogia, D3, Zinc, Magnesium, B6, L-Arginine/L-Ornithine, L-Dopa and 7Keto... Hurry up and make it... ;-)

    Edit... Ill take your first 4-5 bottles......
  5. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,861
    Rep Power
    3378682

    Titanium + DAA + L-Dopa + Erase.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by tin gorilla View Post
    I thought it would be interesting if people offered a few ingredients and at what doses in order to compile the ultimate natty test booster. I really don't want this to turn into reps or members listing a bunch of ingredients that already compile an existing booster and then saying "or you could just use ..." for example. Rather, I thought this could be a tool whereby we whittle the list down to what ingredients actually work and what works well together in order to create a formula that hopefully a clever company will run with.

    I'll offer D-Aspartic Acid at 3000mg to get the ball rolling.
    Trib for libido
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Titanium + DAA + L-Dopa + Erase.
    love me some L-Dopa
  8. Registered User
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    551
    Rep Power
    153761

    Had good experience with TXP, fadogia.
  9. Registered User
    Raize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    10195

    Has anyone ever had their Testosterone levels checked via blood testing, then ran a natural supplement for say 90-days, then tested their T levels again?

    Very curious is anything demonstrated effectiveness in that regard.

    I've had several that seem to improve my libido such as avena sativa. Nothing however has changed my phisyque to the point that I felt my T levels were significantly higher.
  10. Registered User
    Raize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    10195

    I take the above back...I began using transdermal magnesium chloride. After using it religiously for a full year, my T levels increased.

    I have always had what I consider low T at 400 - 480. Docs say it's fine, so I live on. After adding transdermal magnesium chloride for a year (for non-testosterone reasons), my T levels are now regularly above 500, usually 560 - 590!

    It's nothing to write home about but I thought worth mentioning and relevant to this discussion!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    ive never ran a T booster longer than 8 weeks before.
  12. Registered User
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    105837

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective
    Agree completely
  13. Registered User
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    626
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    349902

    Quote Originally Posted by Raize View Post
    Has anyone ever had their Testosterone levels checked via blood testing, then ran a natural supplement for say 90-days, then tested their T levels again?

    Very curious is anything demonstrated effectiveness in that regard.

    I've had several that seem to improve my libido such as avena sativa. Nothing however has changed my phisyque to the point that I felt my T levels were significantly higher.
    yes, team en vivo does exactly that.


    tropinol XP is a great foundation to any test boosting stack
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  14. Registered User
    tin gorilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    31601

    You obviously didn't read the first post.
  15. Registered User
    j4ever41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    48

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective
    agreed, I had increased libido on daa, I tested levels before use and about 3 weeks into usage and my test levels were actually lower, I tested total t, free t and e levels, I did not test lh,since studies reference 12 days I figured 3 weeks would be good enough and I honestly don't believe the results would have been different if I would have waited longer.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    669900

    If you want separate ingredients my top 3 are Divanill at atleast 1200mg, 95% Forskolin at 50-100mg and Arimistane at 50-75mg.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Titanium + DAA + Alphamax( L-DOPA/ERASE/DIVANIL/FORSKOLIN).
    WIN!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  17. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    I was recently looking at the profile for Aromavex by BSN.

    It looks solid!!...any users out there?
  18. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    181482

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    agreed, I had increased libido on daa, I tested levels before use and about 3 weeks into usage and my test levels were actually lower, I tested total t, free t and e levels, I did not test lh,since studies reference 12 days I figured 3 weeks would be good enough and I honestly don't believe the results would have been different if I would have waited longer.
    My test levels was lower with DAA also I never felt anything on DAA though...
  19. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Diesel Test Hardcore aka DTH

    follow along and watch this baby deliver.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Building the best Natty Test Booster
    By oufinny in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:34 PM
  2. When stopping the use of natty test boosters....
    By Zero V in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 12:02 PM
  3. Natty Test Booster with H-Drol at 75mg?
    By jnoodles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 12:15 PM
  4. Which Natty Test Booster for PCT?
    By Xodus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 07:41 PM
  5. Tren and natty test boosters?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in