The Ultimate Natty Test Booster

  1. New Member
    tin gorilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0

    The Ultimate Natty Test Booster


    I thought it would be interesting if people offered a few ingredients and at what doses in order to compile the ultimate natty test booster. I really don't want this to turn into reps or members listing a bunch of ingredients that already compile an existing booster and then saying "or you could just use ..." for example. Rather, I thought this could be a tool whereby we whittle the list down to what ingredients actually work and what works well together in order to create a formula that hopefully a clever company will run with.

    I'll offer D-Aspartic Acid at 3000mg to get the ball rolling.


  2. New Member
    elegua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0

    I've always loved Tongkat Ali aka Longjack, though there seems to be a huge variation in quality out there.

    Oh, I should also note that I haven't done blood or saliva Testosterone tests, so I can't quantify its effectiveness. However, nothing jacks up my libido more than tongkat (even prohormones don't get me worked up to the same level).

  3. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,815
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by elegua View Post
    I've always loved Tongkat Ali aka Longjack, though there seems to be a huge variation in quality out there.

    Oh, I should also note that I haven't done blood or saliva Testosterone tests, so I can't quantify its effectiveness. However, nothing jacks up my libido more than tongkat (even prohormones don't get me worked up to the same level).
    A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    justmechillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    139
    Answers
    0

    Bulbine, Fadogia, D3, Zinc, Magnesium, B6, L-Arginine/L-Ornithine, L-Dopa and 7Keto... Hurry up and make it... ;-)

    Edit... Ill take your first 4-5 bottles......

  5. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,876
    Answers
    1

    Titanium + DAA + L-Dopa + Erase.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,612
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tin gorilla View Post
    I thought it would be interesting if people offered a few ingredients and at what doses in order to compile the ultimate natty test booster. I really don't want this to turn into reps or members listing a bunch of ingredients that already compile an existing booster and then saying "or you could just use ..." for example. Rather, I thought this could be a tool whereby we whittle the list down to what ingredients actually work and what works well together in order to create a formula that hopefully a clever company will run with.

    I'll offer D-Aspartic Acid at 3000mg to get the ball rolling.
    Trib for libido
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  7. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,612
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Titanium + DAA + L-Dopa + Erase.
    love me some L-Dopa
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  8. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Answers
    1

    Had good experience with TXP, fadogia.

  9. New Member
    Raize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0

    Has anyone ever had their Testosterone levels checked via blood testing, then ran a natural supplement for say 90-days, then tested their T levels again?

    Very curious is anything demonstrated effectiveness in that regard.

    I've had several that seem to improve my libido such as avena sativa. Nothing however has changed my phisyque to the point that I felt my T levels were significantly higher.

  10. New Member
    Raize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0

    I take the above back...I began using transdermal magnesium chloride. After using it religiously for a full year, my T levels increased.

    I have always had what I consider low T at 400 - 480. Docs say it's fine, so I live on. After adding transdermal magnesium chloride for a year (for non-testosterone reasons), my T levels are now regularly above 500, usually 560 - 590!

    It's nothing to write home about but I thought worth mentioning and relevant to this discussion!

  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,612
    Answers
    0

    ive never ran a T booster longer than 8 weeks before.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  12. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective
    Agree completely

  13. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Raize View Post
    Has anyone ever had their Testosterone levels checked via blood testing, then ran a natural supplement for say 90-days, then tested their T levels again?

    Very curious is anything demonstrated effectiveness in that regard.

    I've had several that seem to improve my libido such as avena sativa. Nothing however has changed my phisyque to the point that I felt my T levels were significantly higher.
    yes, team en vivo does exactly that.


    tropinol XP is a great foundation to any test boosting stack
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!

  14. New Member
    tin gorilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0

    You obviously didn't read the first post.

  15. New Member
    j4ever41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    A libido boost doesn't necessarily mean a testosterone boost. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people go off of when determining whether an ingredient is or is not effective
    agreed, I had increased libido on daa, I tested levels before use and about 3 weeks into usage and my test levels were actually lower, I tested total t, free t and e levels, I did not test lh,since studies reference 12 days I figured 3 weeks would be good enough and I honestly don't believe the results would have been different if I would have waited longer.

  16. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,213
    Answers
    0

    If you want separate ingredients my top 3 are Divanill at atleast 1200mg, 95% Forskolin at 50-100mg and Arimistane at 50-75mg.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Titanium + DAA + Alphamax( L-DOPA/ERASE/DIVANIL/FORSKOLIN).
    WIN!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

  17. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,262
    Answers
    0

    I was recently looking at the profile for Aromavex by BSN.

    It looks solid!!...any users out there?

  18. Advanced Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    980
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    agreed, I had increased libido on daa, I tested levels before use and about 3 weeks into usage and my test levels were actually lower, I tested total t, free t and e levels, I did not test lh,since studies reference 12 days I figured 3 weeks would be good enough and I honestly don't believe the results would have been different if I would have waited longer.
    My test levels was lower with DAA also I never felt anything on DAA though...

  19. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,262
    Answers
    0

    Diesel Test Hardcore aka DTH

    follow along and watch this baby deliver.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Building the best Natty Test Booster
    By oufinny in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:34 PM
  2. When stopping the use of natty test boosters....
    By Zero V in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 12:02 PM
  3. Natty Test Booster with H-Drol at 75mg?
    By jnoodles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 12:15 PM
  4. Which Natty Test Booster for PCT?
    By Xodus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 07:41 PM
  5. Tren and natty test boosters?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in