Help the new kid - AnabolicMinds.com

Help the new kid

  1. New Member
    Serggp12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Help the new kid


    Hey guys. I'm trying to get bigger but not familiar with all these supplements.
    A lot if people have mentioned that I should take a pro hormone but there's plenty on the internet that I don't know which to get.

    Do you guys suggest any?
    The only thing I've tooken before in my life is a pre workout and that's it.

    Also will I need to purchase a liver support or something like that?
    I've heard plenty of people talk about that.

    I'm 19 5'11 187

  2. New Member
    justiceTX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    127098

    First off NO PRO HORMONE. At ur age keep it simple. Quality whole food, creatine, multivitamin, protein and more FOOD. Get ur diet and workout plan down first. IMO
  3. New Member
    Serggp12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    As of creatine, I've heard many people talk about that. Where do I purchase that. Or what is it.

    Is it bad that I would take a pro hormone?
    I just wanna bulk up. But every time I work out I just get tight no change in size
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    86160

    Quote Originally Posted by Serggp12 View Post
    As of creatine, I've heard many people talk about that. Where do I purchase that. Or what is it.

    Is it bad that I would take a pro hormone?
    I just wanna bulk up. But every time I work out I just get tight no change in size
    Eat more man. A lot.anything and everything you can get your hands on. Get any half decent training plan and you will put size on.
  5. New Member
    theeefish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    13

    Eats lots of carbs and protein. Stick to creatine bcaa, and protein (casein and whey). Incorporate big lifts into your workouts (bench, squat, deadlift, pushpress). Eat eat eat!
  6. New Member
    Serggp12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Eat more man. A lot.anything and everything you can get your hands on. Get any half decent training plan and you will put size on.
    Thanks guys. But as of eating healthy and everything. What do you think I should follow. Know of any training plans I could search up.
    Like I've said I'm dumb at all if this. Hopefully I learn a little something by the end of this
  7. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,526
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7293211

    Starting strength.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    973
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    283114

    For eating check out the nutrition section and the buling area. I along with many others have written a lot of plans to help people out. Simply put, if you want to get big you have to eat big. Keep it healthy and you will minimize the fat gain. Pro Hormons will F you up at your age. If you want supplements, basics first! Protean, Creatine, BCAA's, athletic multi and you are good to go.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  9. New Member
    James Fuller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17037

    Research. Research. Research. like actually do some research, dont just go off what we all say.

    As for bulking. EAT!!!!

    As for supplements. I take whey and casein. glutamine. bcaa/saa. joint stuff. multivitamin. creatine monohydrate. fish oil. and some type of preworkout along with lg sciences products
  10. New Member
    Serggp12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    For eating check out the nutrition section and the buling area. I along with many others have written a lot of plans to help people out. Simply put, if you want to get big you have to eat big. Keep it healthy and you will minimize the fat gain. Pro Hormons will F you up at your age. If you want supplements, basics first! Protean, Creatine, BCAA's, athletic multi and you are good to go.
    Thanks! Helps a lot.
    I'm not familiar with this website so sorry if I'm asking dumb questions.
    Btw how long should I do this?
    As of the creatine and bcaa's.

    Where can I purchase them?
  11. New Member
    Serggp12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Also. I've heard not to go to gnc or any of those to get products. Does also pertain to pre workouts?

    Is that something I should follow?
  12. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,747
    Answers
    15
    Rep Power
    3819544

    Quote Originally Posted by Serggp12 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm trying to get bigger but not familiar with all these supplements.
    A lot if people have mentioned that I should take a pro hormone but there's plenty on the internet that I don't know which to get.

    Do you guys suggest any?
    The only thing I've tooken before in my life is a pre workout and that's it.

    Also will I need to purchase a liver support or something like that?
    I've heard plenty of people talk about that.

    I'm 19 5'11 187
    none
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,747
    Answers
    15
    Rep Power
    3819544

    this website has MANY threads on training routines and diets for yo u to find. just look for it.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  14. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    973
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    283114

    Dont go to GNC because they jack the price through the roof and the majority of the people there dont know what the hell they are talkigna bout.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  15. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6785861

    Steakabol and methylpotatozine. Good starting stack for a 19 year old.
  16. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    234820

    magnesium creatine chelate, and a few trips a week to OCB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  17. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    258612

    Are you really considering a pro hormone at your age? That's crazy! No need to go off the deep end. You should consider taking creatine protein and clean up your diet first. That's the key to this all. No need to jump off into the world of anabolic at your age. Your test levels are as high as they can be right now.
  18. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1447895

    Yea these guys are really looking out for you on this one, No need for a PH for a long time man as its a choice you just dont need to make now. Eat like a BOSS and train insane. I didnt say hit up social hour at the gym, TRAIN to become better than you were last week.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  19. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,181
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    3319955

    If you dont know what creatine is, then prohormones are waaay out of the equation. They are dangerous when used haphazardly.
    Luckily though that you asked first whereas many would not have. Eat food and train hard. The recipe for growth
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  20. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,137
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    6403799

    Eat 1g/lb of protein, get at least 20% Fats in your diet, Rest Carbohydrates for someone your size starting around 2500-2700 kcals should be adequate
    Enjoy a meal of moderation a week (Cheat Meal) on your hardest training day
    Train 3-4x a week mostly compound movements (Starting Strength, Madcow 5x5, 5/3/1, Lyle McDonalds Generic Bulking Split)
    Do a touch of cardio 2-20/30 minute walking sessions
    Focus on Eating, Getting adequate Sleep, and eating some more.
    Then consider Creatine, Whey Protein, Multi-Vitamin and a Fish-Oil Product.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  21. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,793
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    3014426

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Eat 1g/lb of protein, get at least 20% Fats in your diet, Rest Carbohydrates for someone your size starting around 2500-2700 kcals should be adequate
    Enjoy a meal of moderation a week (Cheat Meal) on your hardest training day
    Train 3-4x a week mostly compound movements (Starting Strength, Madcow 5x5, 5/3/1, Lyle McDonalds Generic Bulking Split)
    Do a touch of cardio 2-20/30 minute walking sessions
    Focus on Eating, Getting adequate Sleep, and eating some more.
    Then consider Creatine, Whey Protein, Multi-Vitamin and a Fish-Oil Product.
    That why they call him The Solution
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  22. New Member
    pcowan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21790

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Eat 1g/lb of protein, get at least 20% Fats in your diet, Rest Carbohydrates for someone your size starting around 2500-2700 kcals should be adequate Enjoy a meal of moderation a week (Cheat Meal) on your hardest training day Train 3-4x a week mostly compound movements (Starting Strength, Madcow 5x5, 5/3/1, Lyle McDonalds Generic Bulking Split) Do a touch of cardio 2-20/30 minute walking sessions Focus on Eating, Getting adequate Sleep, and eating some more. Then consider Creatine, Whey Protein, Multi-Vitamin and a Fish-Oil Product.
    Spitting the truth man
  23. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,137
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    6403799

    Quote Originally Posted by pcowan13 View Post
    Spitting the truth man
    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    That why they call him The Solution
    ^^^^

    Dont be afraid to eat a couple of these OP

    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  24. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,793
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    3014426

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^^

    Dont be afraid to eat a couple of these OP

    Chef Bob pull out picture of food like bdcc do face
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  25. New Member
    Aubb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    57
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    20

    I'm 56 started, working out again after 10 years of beer.
    My research on prohormones tells me NO don't use them.
    LOts of good supplements these days and prohormones aren't supplements but drugs and dangerous ones at that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:22 AM
  2. Help the new guy
    By adoring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:26 PM
  3. Please Help The New Guy
    By jctred2120 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 04:52 PM
  4. The new t-gel help
    By toastynoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 10:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in