Weird effects, estradiol related?

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
So for the past week or two I've been feeling pretty off. At first I thought I might be sick, but I haven't had enough symptoms to support that. No fever, no coughing, sinus isn't acting up, nothing. What has been happening is I've been feeling extremely tired/lethargic/fatigued all day long no matter how much sleep I get. Also my erections haven't been at 100%, they seem much weaker and harder to maintain; libido is fine however. Morning wood has all but disappeared whereas maybe 3 weeks ago it'd be so crazy that it'd wake me up and be there until I got up and pissed or moved around. Also I have crazy brain fog, I'll be in class "trying" to pay attention and have no idea wtf the prof is talking about. I really have no idea what's going on but I can only assume its hormonal. Here's a list of supps I've been taking. If anyone has any idea what might be going on or any advice it'd be greatly appreciated.

Diesel Test Pro: 4-6 a day
PES Erase: 2 a day
Agmatine: 500mg a day
Choline: 500mg a day
L Citrulline: 4g a day

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It sounds like your loss of erections and foggyheadedness may just be secondary to severe lethargy. Are you in PCT or something?

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
That's the weird thing because I'm not on anything, only the supps mentioned. I did use Dermacrine like a month ago and it kinda messed me up because I didn't use an AI but other than that nothing. Bleh, think I'll just go get a checkup or something I'm at a loss here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the weird thing because I'm not on anything, only the supps mentioned. I did use Dermacrine like a month ago and it kinda messed me up because I didn't use an AI but other than that nothing. Bleh, think I'll just go get a checkup or something I'm at a loss here.
Erase pro had the same effect on me the second time I ran it though.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like the symptoms of low test to me.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
May want to lower the dose on DTP. I know when I took DTH I started with 5 but it would make me lethargic. I lowered it to 3 and found my sweet spot.