erase pro for pct after 1-andro finaflex

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.15%

erase pro for pct after 1-andro finaflex

Hi.. im just finishing my cycle with 1-andro Finaflex. They recommend a pct right after or ending the cycle. Should erase pro would be a good PCT? Wi this affect my Libido. I have not experienced any sides during this cycle but I have read that erase lro can affect your libido and I want to avoid that.

Any information will be appreciated. Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Domino07 View Post
    Hi.. im just finishing my cycle with 1-andro Finaflex. They recommend a pct right after or ending the cycle. Should erase pro would be a good PCT? Wi this affect my Libido. I have not experienced any sides during this cycle but I have read that erase lro can affect your libido and I want to avoid that.

Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
    We suggest Revolution PCT along with Pure Test for pct on our ph's.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.15%

Montego1, wouldnt Erase pro helps as PCT. I just got it , but also want to do the right thing in order to avoid any bounceback. some other people recomend the EP as PCT.

Thanks in advance.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Montego1, wouldnt Erase pro helps as PCT. I just got it , but also want to do the right thing in order to avoid any bounceback. some other people recomend the EP as PCT.

Thanks in advance.
    For estrogen and cirtisol control erase does the job. So in that aspect yes it will suffice.

I highly recommend you add in a test booster as well though. You will get residual test boosting effects from the arimistane since it is lowering your estrogen levels and the body is trying to get back to homeostasis but Pure Test will do a far better job raising test levels on its own. A combination of the two is the best route. And by best route I mean the correct one.

Our Revolution Test Stack has everything you need built in though if you have not already purchased the EP.

5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks in advance.
    Erase Pro controls estrogen and cortisol at multiple levels (AI, SERM, 11-HSD1 (?), adaptogen), so yes, it works as well as any OTC product will work. I wouldn't run any other OTC product for this purpose, though what you should really be using is a clinical PCT, even for "mild" stuff. That's just my stance though
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.15%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Erase Pro controls estrogen and cortisol at multiple levels (AI, SERM, 11-HSD1 (?), adaptogen), so yes, it works as well as any OTC product will work. I wouldn't run any other OTC product for this purpose, though what you should really be using is a clinical PCT, even for "mild" stuff. That's just my stance though

So you suggest to get any other mild PCT? Finafelx have PCT as well and is recommended ro be used after 1-andro... I think I will go for that and leave the era pro for other occasion. Thanks
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

no he was saying you have the very best over the counter option for estrogen and cort control. he then went on to say he thinks a pharma grade SERM would be something he would do if it were himself.

beyond the erase pro I recommend you start a test boosting product about 2 weeks after you start your pct. iForce has some very nice products for natural test
    boosting.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

So you suggest to get any other mild PCT? Finafelx have PCT as well and is recommended ro be used after 1-andro... I think I will go for that and leave the era pro for other occasion. Thanks
    Revolution Test Stack bud. It's plenty to suffice for PCT on the product you used. It's in a nifty little box with everything you need. If you can't find it pm me and I will point you in the right direction.

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Revolution Test Stack bud. It's in a nifty little box with everything you need. If you can't find it pm me and I will point you in the right direction.
    Thanks to all for the help. Really I should get more research for the next time im doing something. Imma get the black pct and he pure test as I know is milder than erase pro. (Worry to lower my libido with something strong enough)
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

Thanks to all for the help. Really I should get more research for the next time im doing something. Imma get the black pct and he pure test as I know is milder than erase pro. (Worry to lower my libido with something strong enough)
    Yes research more next time but that is what we are here for to answer questions AFTER you look on your own

Ive had amazing results with this combo so saying it is milder then EP isn't accurate at all btw but it's a better suited combo for what you seek then EP by itself.

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.15%

Yes research more next time but that is what we are here for to answer questions AFTER you look on your own

Ive had amazing results with this combo so saying it is milder then EP isn't accurate at all btw but it's a better suited combo for what you seek then EP by itself.

Thanks a lot.. cant complain about the results from 1-andro. ....
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

Very solid product. If you have any other questions just let me know bud.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would never run a prohormone or designer steroid without a serm. The serm is the pct with the OTC products being add-ons. I'm a big fan of erase, anabeta, D-bol, etc. but I would never trust any of them without a serm to properly restart my natural testosterone production.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Can you post your results?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.15%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Can you post your results?
    196lbs to 188lbs as it was a cutting cycle. Some solid gains. Biceps went up from 16.5 to 17 inches. Cant complain at all at the time of hitting the weights. Up to 250lbs bench press... 275lbs back squat each for 4 reps. This is a good product to get lean mass. Guess depending on you diet this can be used to gain some weight.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

196lbs to 188lbs as it was a cutting cycle. Some solid gains. Biceps went up from 16.5 to 17 inches. Cant complain at all at the time of hitting the weights. Up to 250lbs bench press... 275lbs back squat each for 4 reps. This is a good product to get lean mass. Guess depending on you diet this can be used to gain some weight.
    Nice!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

Very versatile yes. For the plan you had in place next time look into 1-Alpha. Promotes more strength gains and leaner mass as well. It's 1-Andro's big brother

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.15%

Very versatile yes. For the plan you had in place next time look into 1-Alpha. Promotes more strength gains and leaner mass as well. It's 1-Andro's big brother
    Will take a look on that. My supplier recommend 550 xd if want to get lean and dry..
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

Will take a look on that. My supplier recommend 550 xd if want to get lean and dry..
    550 will promote a recomp yes. 550 and 1alpha stacked is amazing if you can find 550 still

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase Pro for PCT question
    By Tbol in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 09:11 AM
  2. How to Take Erase (or Erase Pro) for PCT?
    By Harry Seaward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 04:07 AM