Decent Pre- Workout?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    My favorite stims: Enhanced, Origin (RIP), Uncut, and Alphamine

    Non-stims: Protocol (RIP again), High Volume (new favorite), Ultima, and Hemavol
    Origin is going!? I was considering it, as it has a pretty decent profile and I like how each ingredient is explained regarding its inclusion.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Origin is going!? I was considering it, as it has a pretty decent profile and I like how each ingredient is explained regarding its inclusion.
    Yeah, that's news to me as well. Origin was pretty good.
    •   
       


  3. I have always moved around from one to the another. White flood, JP8, Enhanced, Origin, ultima with a little added caffeine, vasocharge and god knows what else. They all work. To be honest the best blended supps I have ever used was the JP8/NOS ether combo. If used in the right amounts that stuff was wicked for strength gains, taste not for the faint of heart.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P View Post
    I have always moved around from one to the another. White flood, JP8, Enhanced, Origin, ultima with a little added caffeine, vasocharge and god knows what else. They all work. To be honest the best blended supps I have ever used was the JP8/NOS ether combo. If used in the right amounts that stuff was wicked for strength gains, taste not for the faint of heart.
    Tasted like complete garbage. I agree lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. CDP Choline+Volatile was good, Enhanced was decent and I loved Focus Xt
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    CDP Choline+Volatile was good, Enhanced was decent and I loved Focus Xt
    Have yet to try Focus XT but I'm a big fan of Enhanced. Stuff works so well and you would never have guessed that it has so little caffeine in it.

  7. Enhanced really didn't do anything that noticeable for me. Cup of java works just as well, with a tablespoon of MCT. Can't say I've ever taken anything that's given me a noticeable 'pump', and I've tried most things. Even Craze did nothing. I'm an odd one lol.

  8. Alot of it comes down to the ingredients, if that truly matters to you.

    For me personally it is

    Formutech Volatile - has creatine - great flavors
    Purus Labs Condense - no creatine - great flavors

    Both profiles are somewhat different but both work great.
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  9. What about San fierce Domination at 2 scoops? Looks ok, has citrulline, Agmatine, GMS, creatine nitrate and stims

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    What about San fierce Domination at 2 scoops? Looks ok, has citrulline, Agmatine, GMS, creatine nitrate and stims
    How much caffeine per scoop?

  11. check out Powermax, uses agmatine, citrulline and carnitine and gives pretty intense pumps, really clean energy too.

    If you want to try a couple free sample packs send me a PM and ill send them right away
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Stim Free: HIGH VOLUME

    Stimmed: Enhanced, AcuteFX, Condense, SpeedX3
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Im stim tolerant. 1 scoop kills it lol! Nitrates plus pump plus caffeine. The scoop is correct and properly dosed. The ag sulfate is 500 mg of that lol.
    I will try one scoop wen I get it and see how that goes

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    My favorite stims: Enhanced, Origin (RIP), Uncut, and Alphamine

    Non-stims: Protocol (RIP again), High Volume (new favorite), Ultima, and Hemavol
    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Lots of good suggestions. My personal favorites are.

    Litup *
    Game day *
    Supersize*
    Stimul8*
    Ultra reps*

    honorable mention. Condense, Origin, SuperPump, ultima and Flashover.
    I have narrowed down to some I will try, unsure on order.

    Origin
    Craze
    Enhanced
    High volume (when available in UK)

    Maybe condense and Gameday

  14. I'm taking this stuff from my local nutrition store called stim factor good dose of caffiene, dmaa, agmatine, betaine, beta alanine
    The Swole Stoner

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    ANS Ritual seems to have a good doses? Anyone testify to its effectiveness
    I use it quite a bite and love it. Stacked with Dilate. Great focus, energy and pumps.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    ANS Ritual seems to have a good doses? Anyone testify to its effectiveness
    Some of the doses fall a little short of what I'd like to see but I picked the combo pkg with dilate and I actually like it. It was really cheap at the time. Other than that I stick to focus xt agmatine and citrulline Malate as my go to.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Origin is going!? I was considering it, as it has a pretty decent profile and I like how each ingredient is explained regarding its inclusion.
    Interview with Genomyx

    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  18. The two I am using right now are LEVEL II which has a high stim level and volatile which has less stims but better pump

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    The two I am using right now are LEVEL II which has a high stim level and volatile which has less stims but better pump
    Goodbye appetite with that Level II.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    The two I am using right now are LEVEL II which has a high stim level and volatile which has less stims but better pump
    Great price on Volatile at NP right now! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-servings.html

    The pump and focus on Volatile is second to none. We have some logs wrapping up right now if you scan the supp log section should be easy to get some info
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Goodbye appetite with that Level II.
    that's the truth!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Funny I didn't have an issue.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Funny I didn't have an issue.
    I'm not even cutting. Ha ha ha. You guys hooked me up with a tub to give it a go and yeah, just no appetite for most of the day. Lulz. I've been using it like coffee for cardio days.

    Needless to say, I will be looking forward to buying a tub out of my own pocket around end of winter/early spring when I start cutting for the summer. Lulz. It's potent.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I'm not even cutting. Ha ha ha. You guys hooked me up with a tub to give it a go and yeah, just no appetite for most of the day. Lulz. I've been using it like coffee for cardio days.
    it absolutely demolishes my appetite too which is what I like about it. I'm cutting right now, not sure how'd I'd be doing without it tbh
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    it absolutely demolishes my appetite too which is what I like about it. I'm cutting right now, not sure how'd I'd be doing without it tbh
    I would go most of the day without eating and then realize it and go like "Oh no! Must cram my face for a few hours to hit 3300-3500 cals!" Not a lot of calories to consume but when you've skipped half the day or so without eating... lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    The two I am using right now are LEVEL II which has a high stim level and volatile which has less stims but better pump
    As chef mentioned....depends what you are really looking to accomplish....

    If you want a PWO with a thermo effect then Level II is great, high stim.....want something less stim (similar to cup of coffee) without the thermo then Volatile is great.
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in