PES' Trifecta Stack!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I couldn't pass on the opportunity to purchase PES' trifecta stack (Alphamine, Erase Pro and Forskolin), especially given the new flat rate for shippping. The cost of the stack, including delivery, is ridicuously cheap! Anyway question is this...should I add low dose ephedrine to the stack, Shift or both. I'll be sitting at 10 - 11% bf and want to drop to sub 10.

Thanks

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Where is this being sold and what is the price?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all,

I couldn't pass on the opportunity to purchase PES' trifecta stack (Alphamine, Erase Pro and Forskolin), especially given the new flat rate for shippping. The cost of the stack, including delivery, is ridicuously cheap! Anyway question is this...should I add low dose ephedrine to the stack, Shift or both. I'll be sitting at 10 - 11% bf and want to drop to sub 10.

Thanks
That combo is extensive and covers a ton of fat burning and muscle retention pathways, adding ephedrine would not be necessary with it. I'd give it a go solo before adding anything else to it. :)

Where is this being sold and what is the price?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/shredded-trifecta-stack-erase-pro-alphamine-forskolin.html?sel=6105

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Came in here thinking lg sciences. Lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered the other stack with the EP, 2 of them. Running them in sometime in November with some ArA :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bolt. So add in shift then? its still available in the UK.
How many of the combo did you grab? I think you could go with Alphamine + EP + F-95 for 8 weeks and it would be all inclusive and you could save EC + Shift for after to save some money or just toss the shift in on the second 4 weeks if you wanted.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
its not needed. alphamine will hit you hard with one scoop. you will end up using 3 per day spaced out near the end of it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Bolt. So add in shift then? its still available in the UK.
This is the final batch of Shift so if you enjoy this version it is worth stocking up.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
its not needed. alphamine will hit you hard with one scoop. you will end up using 3 per day spaced out near the end of it.
Thanks lucky. I came of a four week cycle of alphamine three ago and I can handle a couple of scoops at a time. But I agree, I think the addition of ephedrine could be too much, so I'll follow Bolt's advice by doing a further 4 weeks with ephedrine, shift and reduce xt.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks lucky. I came of a four week cycle of alphamine three ago and I can handle a couple of scoops at a time. But I agree, I think the addition of ephedrine could be too much, so I'll follow Bolt's advice by doing a further 4 weeks with ephedrine, shift and reduce xt.
Agreed! It's best to test it out for at least the first week or so and then see how your body responds. That stack by itself is a strong way to get through that last bit of BF.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many of the combo did you grab? I think you could go with Alphamine + EP + F-95 for 8 weeks and it would be all inclusive and you could save EC + Shift for after to save some money or just toss the shift in on the second 4 weeks if you wanted.
I agree completely there. Depending on how many of the stacks you have is what would determine what I would do.