PES' Trifecta Stack!

  1. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116675
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PES' Trifecta Stack!


    Hi all,

    I couldn't pass on the opportunity to purchase PES' trifecta stack (Alphamine, Erase Pro and Forskolin), especially given the new flat rate for shippping. The cost of the stack, including delivery, is ridicuously cheap! Anyway question is this...should I add low dose ephedrine to the stack, Shift or both. I'll be sitting at 10 - 11% bf and want to drop to sub 10.

    Thanks

  2. New Member
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    226946
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    20.68%

    Where is this being sold and what is the price?
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,664
    Rep Power
    3816733
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    16.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Hi all,

    I couldn't pass on the opportunity to purchase PES' trifecta stack (Alphamine, Erase Pro and Forskolin), especially given the new flat rate for shippping. The cost of the stack, including delivery, is ridicuously cheap! Anyway question is this...should I add low dose ephedrine to the stack, Shift or both. I'll be sitting at 10 - 11% bf and want to drop to sub 10.

    Thanks
    That combo is extensive and covers a ton of fat burning and muscle retention pathways, adding ephedrine would not be necessary with it. I'd give it a go solo before adding anything else to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Where is this being sold and what is the price?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p....html?sel=6105
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,645
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Came in here thinking lg sciences. Lol
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,583
    Rep Power
    2898868
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    64.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I ordered the other stack with the EP, 2 of them. Running them in sometime in November with some ArA
  6. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116675
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That combo is extensive and covers a ton of fat burning and muscle retention pathways, adding ephedrine would not be necessary with it. I'd give it a go solo before adding anything else to it.



    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p....html?sel=6105
    Thanks Bolt. So add in shift then? its still available in the UK.
  7. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,664
    Rep Power
    3816733
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    16.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks Bolt. So add in shift then? its still available in the UK.
    How many of the combo did you grab? I think you could go with Alphamine + EP + F-95 for 8 weeks and it would be all inclusive and you could save EC + Shift for after to save some money or just toss the shift in on the second 4 weeks if you wanted.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. New Member
    luckylefty811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    216110
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

    its not needed. alphamine will hit you hard with one scoop. you will end up using 3 per day spaced out near the end of it.
  9. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,368
    Rep Power
    10742673
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    51.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks Bolt. So add in shift then? its still available in the UK.
    This is the final batch of Shift so if you enjoy this version it is worth stocking up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116675
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    its not needed. alphamine will hit you hard with one scoop. you will end up using 3 per day spaced out near the end of it.
    Thanks lucky. I came of a four week cycle of alphamine three ago and I can handle a couple of scoops at a time. But I agree, I think the addition of ephedrine could be too much, so I'll follow Bolt's advice by doing a further 4 weeks with ephedrine, shift and reduce xt.
  11. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    1065194
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks lucky. I came of a four week cycle of alphamine three ago and I can handle a couple of scoops at a time. But I agree, I think the addition of ephedrine could be too much, so I'll follow Bolt's advice by doing a further 4 weeks with ephedrine, shift and reduce xt.
    Agreed! It's best to test it out for at least the first week or so and then see how your body responds. That stack by itself is a strong way to get through that last bit of BF.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. New Member
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    226946
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    20.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is the final batch of Shift so if you enjoy this version it is worth stocking up.
    Why what's happening to Shift?
  13. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,664
    Rep Power
    3816733
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    16.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Why what's happening to Shift?
    Getting a new formula. Will still be our totally non-stim fat burner.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    How many of the combo did you grab? I think you could go with Alphamine + EP + F-95 for 8 weeks and it would be all inclusive and you could save EC + Shift for after to save some money or just toss the shift in on the second 4 weeks if you wanted.
    I agree completely there. Depending on how many of the stacks you have is what would determine what I would do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Trifecta Stack
    By BBB in forum PES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 06:57 PM
  2. Anabolic Trifecta Stack by Hi-Tech
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 01:05 PM
  3. Anabolic Trifecta Stack by Hi-Tech
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 09:55 PM
  4. Trifecta stack and Ultimate stack
    By michaeljh29 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 07:52 PM
  5. Trifecta Stack
    By CMAS in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in