Looking for the best thermogenic/lean muscle preserver!

xhrr

Awards
Forskolin and Alpha T2 add caffeine and Ephedrine or just caffeine if you would like. I'd throw in Leucine too if you have the cash.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alphamine. In addition to a host of thermogenic ingredients, it provides HICA which has been shown in humans to increase lean body mass. This works exceptionally well with Erase for maintaining a hard, dry physique.

xhrr

Awards
Alphamine. In addition to a host of thermogenic ingredients, it provides HICA which has been shown in humans to increase lean body mass. This works exceptionally well with Erase for maintaining a hard, dry physique.
Coop how do you feel about Garcinia Cambogia?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop how do you feel about Garcinia Cambogia?
It's certainly interesting. I'm just waiting for the price to come down because HCA needs a relatively high daily dose

xhrr

Awards
It's certainly interesting. I'm just waiting for the price to come down because HCA needs a relatively high daily dose
That was my thought even a double dose of most products doesn't get you to the 2800-3000 mg HCA

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This. Alphamine is noticeably effective for helping maintain muscle mass while shedding fat.
Great euphoric effects as well, and energy.

The new hotness around here seems to be Forskolin, helps body comp immensely, you may even see increase in LBM while cutting.
Go for PES anabeta elite or use analyzed supplements Forskolin 95. Try adding it into a stack with whatever burner you end up choosing

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bulbine / DAA to keep test high as possible, preserve them muscles

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bulbine / DAA to keep test high as possible, preserve them muscles
Sns DAA + bulbine + forskolin would work well. Add in some alphamine and you'll get shredded.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
You really think the miniscule test boost from them are going to help him retain muscle mass, please.
better than not. If you don't like my opinion, don't listen to it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You really think the miniscule test boost from them are going to help him retain muscle mass, please.
Lol @ rehashing coopers comments. Cmon man.

xhrr

Awards
Lol @ rehashing coopers comments. Cmon man.
I'm barely on here so it would be kind of hard for me to do so. My first comment was based on a previous stack when he came out with the coops corner on Forskolin and Beta 2 synergy it just further solidified my own anecdote. So sure I guess that's rehashed if you want to say but the post you quoted I have no idea about. Keep digging but you know I'm right in the post you quoted. You guys have better products to push in this situation then t-boosters but you all got a job so...

xhrr

Awards
You must've not combined my products then.

Grab some metabolic powder
I've been staring at it in my checkout just haven't pulled the trigger yet haha. Your products I must admit I overlooked they look extremely good on paper.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been staring at it in my checkout just haven't pulled the trigger yet haha. Your products I must admit I overlooked they look extremely good on paper.
Recompadrol doesn't get nearly enough love outside of this forum. And if EBF followed my capsaicin advice, they'd be doing work in the non-stim category too ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
xhrr is one of the few free thinkers here, don't let his post count fool you :D. Plus, Reduce XT + X-gels has recomp written all over it!
Wasn't trying to be critical. Just so much negativity on the board and company product bashing that i'm on a shorter fuse than normal. :D

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I like Dexaprine XR TT-33... it suppresses the appetite and gives you a ton of energy! Check it out

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermogenic and anti catabolic to muscle tissue?

Alphamine was created solely for this purpose.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamine and nolvadren xt did wonders for me.....

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dexaprine XR or TT-33. Hell of a thermogenic stack.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, pretty new here.

Is there a consensus on this?
Hi John. I'd recommend looking into Alphamine or the new OxyELITE Pro® Advanced Formula. Either product meets the criteria that you're looking for.

OxyELITE Pro Advanced contains 95% forskolin, which has been shown to increase cAMP and work to stimulate lipolysis. The accumulation of cAMP in skeletal muscle may provide an anti-catabolic/anabolic effect as well.

NutraPlanet is currently offering a great deal on both OxyELITE Pro Advanced and Compound 20®. There's potential synergy between key ingredients in each product, which makes for a solid thermogenic/LBM preserving combo. You can check out the deal and more information on the products at the link below.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/the-strong-shredded-stack-new-oxyelite-pro-bundle-stack.html

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. I'm sure some members can vouch for there effectiveness.

I'm pretty sure I brought back the pipularity of hca in products

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol doesn't get nearly enough love outside of this forum. And if EBF followed my capsaicin advice, they'd be doing work in the non-stim category too ;)
Trust me my man. I'm working on it ;)

domore

Awards
I like to slather capsaicin all over my body.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to slather capsaicin all over my body.
I just slather smolder and AA all over me. Hitting the gym in like 15 min.

My caffeine intake was through the roof yesterday. And quite possibly today.

domore

Awards
I just slather smolder and AA all over me. Hitting the gym in like 15 min.

My caffeine intake was through the roof yesterday. And quite possibly today.
Mmm, nice one, two punch.

I need to buy an EBF one, two punch: MP & Recompadrol.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Alphamine + High Protein Diet + Heavy Lifting= Strong and shreddded

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've REALLY been enjoying Alphamine and Alpha-T2. Killer combo. I'm also using them in conjunction with Shift and Forskolin-95.

john10960

Awards
Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the feedback!

Im on a pretty tight budget right now, so was really looking for one product. Ive just ordered aplhamine off of amazon, do you guys think I should try it with forskolin? Is it worth the extra $$?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im on a pretty tight budget right now, so was really looking for one product. Ive just ordered aplhamine off of amazon, do you guys think I should try it with forskolin? Is it worth the extra $$?
Too bad, I would have suggested the Burn24+Alphamine stack they have up on NP for $50. Great deal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin and Alpha T2 add caffeine and Ephedrine or just caffeine if you would like. I'd throw in Leucine too if you have the cash.
This. Alphamine is noticeably effective for helping maintain muscle mass while shedding fat.
Great euphoric effects as well, and energy.

The new hotness around here seems to be Forskolin, helps body comp immensely, you may even see increase in LBM while cutting.
Go for PES anabeta elite or use analyzed supplements Forskolin 95. Try adding it into a stack with whatever burner you end up choosing
Sns DAA + bulbine + forskolin would work well. Add in some alphamine and you'll get shredded.
alphamine...
Can't go wrong with Alphamine.
Alphamine + forskolin
Alphamine + AT2 + forskolin
Alphamine + AAV2 + forskolin
Alphamine and nolvadren xt did wonders for me.....
Hi John. I'd recommend looking into Alphamine or the new OxyELITE Pro® Advanced Formula. Either product meets the criteria that you're looking for.

OxyELITE Pro Advanced contains 95% forskolin, which has been shown to increase cAMP and work to stimulate lipolysis. The accumulation of cAMP in skeletal muscle may provide an anti-catabolic/anabolic effect as well.

NutraPlanet is currently offering a great deal on both OxyELITE Pro Advanced and Compound 20®. There's potential synergy between key ingredients in each product, which makes for a solid thermogenic/LBM preserving combo. You can check out the deal and more information on the products at the link below.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/the-strong-shredded-stack-new-oxyelite-pro-bundle-stack.html

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Alphamine + High Protein Diet + Heavy Lifting= Strong and shreddded
I've REALLY been enjoying Alphamine and Alpha-T2. Killer combo. I'm also using them in conjunction with Shift and Forskolin-95.

The amount of PES recommendations in here makes me happy. Thank you.

Time to go on a rep spree. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Ben,

The rate I'm going, you could have ***** ripped PES rep in the UK :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben,

The rate I'm going, you could have ***** ripped PES rep in the UK :)
Don't send me a picture if you are leaner than me. It will make me feel fat lol.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Formutech's Level II will be hitting the shelves within the next few weeks. I was given the opportunity to sample, and IMHO, I found it to be a great thermogenic powder.

xhrr

Awards
xhrr is one of the few free thinkers here, don't let his post count fool you :D. Plus, Reduce XT + X-gels has recomp written all over it!
Thank you and those were the products I was referring to as much better suggestions for the OP situation.

I will have to try these out in the very near future. The heartburn from AAv2 is a little bit of a turn off but I have coconut oil I could dose along side it.

Thank you. I'm sure some members can vouch for there effectiveness.

I'm pretty sure I brought back the pipularity of hca in products
Like I said above they are on my radar to try in the near future. Any products in the pipeline? I would love to see a cnidium product since I know you are a big proponent.