Looking for the best thermogenic/lean muscle preserver!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    john10960's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    93917
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

    Looking for the best thermogenic/lean muscle preserver!


    Hey guys, pretty new here.

    Is there a consensus on this?

  2. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    620768
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Forskolin and Alpha T2 add caffeine and Ephedrine or just caffeine if you would like. I'd throw in Leucine too if you have the cash.
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,535
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Alphamine. In addition to a host of thermogenic ingredients, it provides HICA which has been shown in humans to increase lean body mass. This works exceptionally well with Erase for maintaining a hard, dry physique.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    620768
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Alphamine. In addition to a host of thermogenic ingredients, it provides HICA which has been shown in humans to increase lean body mass. This works exceptionally well with Erase for maintaining a hard, dry physique.
    Coop how do you feel about Garcinia Cambogia?
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,535
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Coop how do you feel about Garcinia Cambogia?
    It's certainly interesting. I'm just waiting for the price to come down because HCA needs a relatively high daily dose
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    620768
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's certainly interesting. I'm just waiting for the price to come down because HCA needs a relatively high daily dose
    That was my thought even a double dose of most products doesn't get you to the 2800-3000 mg HCA
  7. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    5342446
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Alphamine. In addition to a host of thermogenic ingredients, it provides HICA which has been shown in humans to increase lean body mass. This works exceptionally well with Erase for maintaining a hard, dry physique.
    This. Alphamine is noticeably effective for helping maintain muscle mass while shedding fat.
    Great euphoric effects as well, and energy.

    The new hotness around here seems to be Forskolin, helps body comp immensely, you may even see increase in LBM while cutting.
    Go for PES anabeta elite or use analyzed supplements Forskolin 95. Try adding it into a stack with whatever burner you end up choosing
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  8. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234819
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    bulbine / DAA to keep test high as possible, preserve them muscles
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    bulbine / DAA to keep test high as possible, preserve them muscles
    Sns DAA + bulbine + forskolin would work well. Add in some alphamine and you'll get shredded.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  10. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    620768
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    bulbine / DAA to keep test high as possible, preserve them muscles
    You really think the miniscule test boost from them are going to help him retain muscle mass, please.
  11. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234819
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    You really think the miniscule test boost from them are going to help him retain muscle mass, please.
    better than not. If you don't like my opinion, don't listen to it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    It's certainly interesting. I'm just waiting for the price to come down because HCA needs a relatively high daily dose
    It's pretty damn cheap. Get at me
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  13. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    You really think the miniscule test boost from them are going to help him retain muscle mass, please.
    Lol @ rehashing coopers comments. Cmon man.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    That was my thought even a double dose of most products doesn't get you to the 2800-3000 mg HCA
    You must've not combined my products then.

    Grab some metabolic powder
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  15. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    620768
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Lol @ rehashing coopers comments. Cmon man.
    I'm barely on here so it would be kind of hard for me to do so. My first comment was based on a previous stack when he came out with the coops corner on Forskolin and Beta 2 synergy it just further solidified my own anecdote. So sure I guess that's rehashed if you want to say but the post you quoted I have no idea about. Keep digging but you know I'm right in the post you quoted. You guys have better products to push in this situation then t-boosters but you all got a job so...
  16. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    620768
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You must've not combined my products then.

    Grab some metabolic powder
    I've been staring at it in my checkout just haven't pulled the trigger yet haha. Your products I must admit I overlooked they look extremely good on paper.
  17. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    576416
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    alphamine...
    doing my own thang!
  18. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,535
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Lol @ rehashing coopers comments. Cmon man.
    xhrr is one of the few free thinkers here, don't let his post count fool you . Plus, Reduce XT + X-gels has recomp written all over it!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,535
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I've been staring at it in my checkout just haven't pulled the trigger yet haha. Your products I must admit I overlooked they look extremely good on paper.
    Recompadrol doesn't get nearly enough love outside of this forum. And if EBF followed my capsaicin advice, they'd be doing work in the non-stim category too
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,385
    Rep Power
    4092216
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    57.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    xhrr is one of the few free thinkers here, don't let his post count fool you . Plus, Reduce XT + X-gels has recomp written all over it!
    Wasn't trying to be critical. Just so much negativity on the board and company product bashing that i'm on a shorter fuse than normal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  21. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,260
    Rep Power
    629843
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't go wrong with Alphamine.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  22. New Member
    XIXOX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    328144
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    61.85%

    Alphamine + forskolin
    Alphamine + AT2 + forskolin
    Alphamine + AAV2 + forskolin
  23. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    1371150
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I like Dexaprine XR TT-33... it suppresses the appetite and gives you a ton of energy! Check it out
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  24. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Thermogenic and anti catabolic to muscle tissue?

    Alphamine was created solely for this purpose.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,572
    Rep Power
    2717713
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alphamine and nolvadren xt did wonders for me.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  26. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Dexaprine XR or TT-33. Hell of a thermogenic stack.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  27. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Dexaprine XR + Forskolin + Ephedrine.
  28. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,586
    Rep Power
    3998030
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by john10960 View Post
    Hey guys, pretty new here.

    Is there a consensus on this?
    Hi John. I'd recommend looking into Alphamine or the new OxyELITE Pro® Advanced Formula. Either product meets the criteria that you're looking for.

    OxyELITE Pro Advanced contains 95% forskolin, which has been shown to increase cAMP and work to stimulate lipolysis. The accumulation of cAMP in skeletal muscle may provide an anti-catabolic/anabolic effect as well.

    NutraPlanet is currently offering a great deal on both OxyELITE Pro Advanced and Compound 20®. There's potential synergy between key ingredients in each product, which makes for a solid thermogenic/LBM preserving combo. You can check out the deal and more information on the products at the link below.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...dle-stack.html


    If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    I've been staring at it in my checkout just haven't pulled the trigger yet haha. Your products I must admit I overlooked they look extremely good on paper.
    Thank you. I'm sure some members can vouch for there effectiveness.

    I'm pretty sure I brought back the pipularity of hca in products
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Recompadrol doesn't get nearly enough love outside of this forum. And if EBF followed my capsaicin advice, they'd be doing work in the non-stim category too
    Trust me my man. I'm working on it
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  31. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Recompadrol doesn't get nearly enough love outside of this forum. And if EBF followed my capsaicin advice, they'd be doing work in the non-stim category too
    I like to slather capsaicin all over my body.
    EvoMuse
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    I like to slather capsaicin all over my body.
    I just slather smolder and AA all over me. Hitting the gym in like 15 min.

    My caffeine intake was through the roof yesterday. And quite possibly today.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  33. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I just slather smolder and AA all over me. Hitting the gym in like 15 min.

    My caffeine intake was through the roof yesterday. And quite possibly today.
    Mmm, nice one, two punch.

    I need to buy an EBF one, two punch: MP & Recompadrol.
    EvoMuse
  34. New Member
    CaptainSlentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    148296
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    35%

    Alphamine + High Protein Diet + Heavy Lifting= Strong and shreddded
  35. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,267
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I've REALLY been enjoying Alphamine and Alpha-T2. Killer combo. I'm also using them in conjunction with Shift and Forskolin-95.
  36. New Member
    john10960's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    93917
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

    Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the feedback!

    Im on a pretty tight budget right now, so was really looking for one product. Ive just ordered aplhamine off of amazon, do you guys think I should try it with forskolin? Is it worth the extra $$?
  37. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,267
    Rep Power
    2383766
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    18.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by john10960 View Post
    Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the feedback!

    Im on a pretty tight budget right now, so was really looking for one product. Ive just ordered aplhamine off of amazon, do you guys think I should try it with forskolin? Is it worth the extra $$?
    Too bad, I would have suggested the Burn24+Alphamine stack they have up on NP for $50. Great deal.
  38. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Forskolin and Alpha T2 add caffeine and Ephedrine or just caffeine if you would like. I'd throw in Leucine too if you have the cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This. Alphamine is noticeably effective for helping maintain muscle mass while shedding fat.
    Great euphoric effects as well, and energy.

    The new hotness around here seems to be Forskolin, helps body comp immensely, you may even see increase in LBM while cutting.
    Go for PES anabeta elite or use analyzed supplements Forskolin 95. Try adding it into a stack with whatever burner you end up choosing
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Sns DAA + bulbine + forskolin would work well. Add in some alphamine and you'll get shredded.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    alphamine...
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Can't go wrong with Alphamine.
    Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Alphamine + forskolin
    Alphamine + AT2 + forskolin
    Alphamine + AAV2 + forskolin
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Alphamine and nolvadren xt did wonders for me.....
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Hi John. I'd recommend looking into Alphamine or the new OxyELITE Pro® Advanced Formula. Either product meets the criteria that you're looking for.

    OxyELITE Pro Advanced contains 95% forskolin, which has been shown to increase cAMP and work to stimulate lipolysis. The accumulation of cAMP in skeletal muscle may provide an anti-catabolic/anabolic effect as well.

    NutraPlanet is currently offering a great deal on both OxyELITE Pro Advanced and Compound 20®. There's potential synergy between key ingredients in each product, which makes for a solid thermogenic/LBM preserving combo. You can check out the deal and more information on the products at the link below.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...dle-stack.html


    If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Alphamine + High Protein Diet + Heavy Lifting= Strong and shreddded
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I've REALLY been enjoying Alphamine and Alpha-T2. Killer combo. I'm also using them in conjunction with Shift and Forskolin-95.
    Quote Originally Posted by john10960 View Post
    Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the feedback!

    Im on a pretty tight budget right now, so was really looking for one product. Ive just ordered aplhamine off of amazon, do you guys think I should try it with forskolin? Is it worth the extra $$?
    The amount of PES recommendations in here makes me happy. Thank you.

    Time to go on a rep spree.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    116670
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ben,

    The rate I'm going, you could have ***** ripped PES rep in the UK :-)
  40. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Ben,

    The rate I'm going, you could have ***** ripped PES rep in the UK :-)
    Don't send me a picture if you are leaner than me. It will make me feel fat lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:48 AM
  2. Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Looking for the best support supplement....
    By tshaw024 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 03:20 PM
  4. looking for the best pump w/nos ether and hemodraulix
    By bdpeck in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:06 PM
  5. Looking for the Best 5X5 program.
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in