Looking for the best thermogenic/lean muscle preserver!
- 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
- 09-24-2013, 11:39 AM
- 09-24-2013, 11:46 AM
09-24-2013, 11:47 AM
09-24-2013, 12:16 PM
I've REALLY been enjoying Alphamine and Alpha-T2. Killer combo. I'm also using them in conjunction with Shift and Forskolin-95.
09-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the feedback!
Im on a pretty tight budget right now, so was really looking for one product. Ive just ordered aplhamine off of amazon, do you guys think I should try it with forskolin? Is it worth the extra $$?
09-24-2013, 02:11 PM
09-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Time to go on a rep spree.
09-24-2013, 05:07 PM
09-24-2013, 05:29 PM
09-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Formutech's Level II will be hitting the shelves within the next few weeks. I was given the opportunity to sample, and IMHO, I found it to be a great thermogenic powder.
09-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By petricabilo in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:48 AM
- By Gym4Life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 66Last Post: 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
- By tshaw024 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:20 PM
- By bdpeck in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2008, 05:06 PM
- By KrunkChris in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:50 PM