A Legend Returns...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. A Legend Returns...


    There was a time when great minds would collide in an intelligent battle of knowledge. Product discussion and discussions on product formulation were at the forefront of the forum realms. People would surface from undisclosed locations to gain insight into the greatest supplement minds on the planet.

    Well, one legend is about to re-surface and all I can say is stay tuneD.


    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net


  2. Thought this was gonna be about the new clearshot
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural
    There was a time when great minds would collide in an intelligent battle of knowledge. Product discussion and discussions on product formulation were at the forefront of the forum realms. People would surface from undisclosed locations to gain insight into the greatest supplement minds on the planet.

    Well, one legend is about to re-surface and all I can say is stay tuneD.
    I still remember those days. this will be goo D.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  4. HHmmm has my attention now...."D"???
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Thought this was gonna be about the new clearshot
    Nice one

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  6. Sounds like Dr D is coming back
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sounds like Dr D is coming back
    Info on this individual?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  8. Maybe Dr. D can help prevent anymore 'accidental compounds' making their way into products...

  9. Oh geez, here come the thousands of pulsing threads. Thought we had heard the end of that concept...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01
    Oh geez, here come the thousands of pulsing threads. Thought we had heard the end of that concept...
    Awe come on warbird. Where's the love <3
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Maybe Dr. D can help prevent anymore 'accidental compounds' making their way into products...
    Into what products?
    The days of AX product related issues are far behind us.

    As for the rest of the industry, I cannot speak for them.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Info on this individual?
    Very knowledgeable mind.
    Phenomenal product formulator.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  13. Been a while,will be nice to see him back
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural

    Very knowledgeable mind.
    Phenomenal product formulator.
    And an all-round great guy as well. He Has helped me on more then one occasion.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Maybe Dr. D can help prevent anymore 'accidental compounds' making their way into products...
    I dont think he is talking about Dr DS

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  16. Dr. Quinn?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Very knowledgeable mind.
    Phenomenal product formulator.
    Cool thanks for the insight, hope to see him pop in
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  18. Theyre talking about unrealmachine, thundergod, or T1 or pistonpump!!! Damn I could go on forever

  19. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    Theyre talking about unrealmachine, thundergod, or T1 or pistonpump!!! Damn I could go on forever
    Those are my dudes....some of us are still around like @tattoedpeirced1 @Rodja and such
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    Theyre talking about unrealmachine, thundergod, or T1 or pistonpump!!! Damn I could go on forever
    Unreal was a good buddy of mine back when. Haven't spoken to him since a little after he left te forums.

    T1 is a great dude as well. Thunder god was known for his craziness in cycles. Piston was the man!

    Long time since I've see those names

  21. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

    And an all-round great guy as well. He Has helped me on more then one occasion.
    Defintley. Phenomenal person
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Those are my dudes....some of us are still around like @tattoedpeirced1 @Rodja and such
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Unreal was a good buddy of mine back when. Haven't spoken to him since a little after he left te forums.

    T1 is a great dude as well. Thunder god was known for his craziness in cycles. Piston was the man!

    Long time since I've see those names
    Bringing back some memories now....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Very knowledgeable mind.
    Phenomenal product formulator.
    What product this person have been the formulator?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    HHmmm has my attention now...."D"???
    Name:  give-her-the-d-meme.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  40.4 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Can someone enlighten me as to what this thread is about lol?

  26. Dirk from AppNut? thats all i got lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Dirk from AppNut? thats all i got lol
    Another good dude super smart

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Another good dude super smart
    loved the guy. when i repped for him, i loved listening to him talk about formulations
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  29. Dr. Dana Houser
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dr. Dana Houser
    Nah, I'm thinking the other 'Dr. D'... =)...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    What product this person have been the formulator?
    Anabolic Xtreme, Athletic Xtreme, not sure of others.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dr. Dana Houser
    no sir.
    not sure what happened to Dana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Keller View Post
    Nah, I'm thinking the other 'Dr. D'... =)...
    this guy may be on to something...
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  32. Dr Drew, from Love Line with Adam Corolla. Duh.

  33. Did he formulated the new massfx black?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1
    Did he formulated the new massfx black?
    Yes I believe he did.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  35. If this is going to be a reunion thread I should probably preemptively say hi Not much time on AM these days but always reachable

  36. Happy days reunion or is Kotter coming back?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    If this is going to be a reunion thread I should probably preemptively say hi Not much time on AM these days but always reachable
    Hey man long time no see.

    Lmao I'll never get over that melon hat cat. It gets me rolling Everytime.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  38. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Dr Drew, from Love Line with Adam Corolla. Duh.
    And next girls jumping on trampolines!?!???

  39. Excited to have Dr.D back on the forums, very knowledgeable and friendly person!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

  40. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Happy days reunion or is Kotter coming back?
    Lookin good Mr. Kotter!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:17 PM
  2. Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here! BPS Needs Loggers!
    By Resolve in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 03:10 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 05:34 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:35 AM
  5. Whats Everyone Buying with Their Tax Return?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Log in
Log in