a good quick read on Agmatine
- 11-07-2013, 11:09 AM
- 11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
- 11-07-2013, 04:08 PM
11-07-2013, 04:15 PM
11-07-2013, 07:07 PM
11-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Is it carbs specifically or just calories in general that should be avoided preworkout? I like to mix a tb of coconut oil in a cup of coffee sometimes preworkout and was wondering if taking the ag at the same time was cancelling out any benefits?
re taste, I've just been dumping 1g into about an oz of water, just enough to swish it around and mix and down. I find it does have a very light bad taste but virtually no lasting aftertaste so no big deal at all. Maybe I'll try a different brand next time to compare taste and effects.
11-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
Similar Forum Threads
- By andrew732 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:49 PM
- By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:20 AM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:46 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2006, 01:47 AM
- By khan8 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:37 PM