a good quick read on Agmatine

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    This is why @BioCor .....

    ah nevermind, not worth it lol




    Buy SNS. How is that for pimpin
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    - REGENER-X Pain Relief Spray


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post



    Buy SNS. How is that for pimpin
    EXTRA EXTRA BioCor endorses SNS!!
    You heard it here first folks!!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Spaniard's Arena hell Yea man pick some up 100 days worth at a gram a day
    Excellent. Very convenient so that I don't have to keep reordering so frequently

  4. Hi again,

    In my research last evening (on the web, lol) I came across a site that gave a lot of pro's and con's on Agmatine. It was a very positive article with links to a lot of research that has been done in different studies, etc. However, one con they mentioned twice was that Agmatine has the capability to negate the blocking properties of Yohimbe.

    Is this something that is well known or not a major deal. I'm going to continue using the Agmatine but I just had that question. Thanks,
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Hi again,

    In my research last evening (on the web, lol) I came across a site that gave a lot of pro's and con's on Agmatine. It was a very positive article with links to a lot of research that has been done in different studies, etc. However, one con they mentioned twice was that Agmatine has the capability to negate the blocking properties of Yohimbe.

    Is this something that is well known or not a major deal. I'm going to continue using the Agmatine but I just had that question. Thanks,
    I've never heard of this and I happen to be using Agmatine and Yohimbine HCL at the moment... In for more info
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    I've never heard of this and I happen to be using Agmatine and Yohimbine HCL at the moment... In for more info
    Agmatine binds but posses no action there actually the intra workout agmatine leucine and yohimbine with 15-30g carbs will produce mind boggling pumps add in a few othe key ingredients and it's anabolism all day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Agmatine binds but posses no action there actually the intra workout agmatine leucine and yohimbine with 15-30g carbs will produce mind boggling pumps add in a few othe key ingredients and it's anabolism all day
    You didn't english to well there lol... I know agmatine+cit mal+BA+creatine+green tea+caffeine+yohimbine+DMAA+po wder gatorade=F'ing epic gym time... But is there anything wrong with this combo??
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Agmatine binds but posses no action there actually the intra workout agmatine leucine and yohimbine with 15-30g carbs will produce mind boggling pumps add in a few othe key ingredients and it's anabolism all day
    I've always wondered what yohimbine's effects on pumps was. Anybody care to explain? Does it have bloodflow promoting qualities?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Hi again,

    In my research last evening (on the web, lol) I came across a site that gave a lot of pro's and con's on Agmatine. It was a very positive article with links to a lot of research that has been done in different studies, etc. However, one con they mentioned twice was that Agmatine has the capability to negate the blocking properties of Yohimbe.

    Is this something that is well known or not a major deal. I'm going to continue using the Agmatine but I just had that question. Thanks,

    would you care to post those studies on here or PM me the links and I will post them?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    would you care to post those studies on here or PM me the links and I will post them?

    Sure as this is the first I've seen of this listed con:

    *taken from Link*
    Does Not Go Well With

    L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (for some neurological effects; cardiovascular interactions not well elucidated)
    Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)
    D-Aspartic Acid due to reducing signalling via the NMDA receptors
    Alcohol coingestion (may increase ulceration from alcohol)

    Link:
    http://examine.com/supplements/Agmatine/
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5

  11. I posted a large thread on this back in 2012 called iirc

    Agmatine food for thought

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I posted a large thread on this back in 2012 called iirc

    Agmatine food for thought
    OK, will find it and go through that thread as well.

    Thanks

    *** Thanks for posting the link, great info in regards to what I mentioned ***
    Last edited by cedman1; 09-25-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: updating
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5

  13. Will read when I get home. Thanks for the links guys!!!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Sure thing. But only if its SNS Agmatine, any other brand will spontaneously combust when you shake it.

    Sounds like fun, will have to try that lol, new I should have purchased SNS

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I've always wondered what yohimbine's effects on pumps was. Anybody care to explain? Does it have bloodflow promoting qualities?
    Yohimbine will increase vascularity but it's chiefly a vasoconstrictor

    Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Sure as this is the first I've seen of this listed con:

    *taken from Link*
    Does Not Go Well With

    L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (for some neurological effects; cardiovascular interactions not well elucidated)
    Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)
    D-Aspartic Acid due to reducing signalling via the NMDA receptors
    Alcohol coingestion (may increase ulceration from alcohol)

    Link:
    http://examine.com/supplements/Agmatine/
    Sigh. At least they removed creatine

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Agmatine binds but posses no action there actually the intra workout agmatine leucine and yohimbine with 15-30g carbs will produce mind boggling pumps add in a few othe key ingredients and it's anabolism all day
    I'm living proof of this. EBF hooked me up with a formula to use, won't have another workout without it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  17. Good read, thanks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Ima try this than. Sounds great and weird no one ever mentioned it.
    Lemme know what you think
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  19. Does this mean its bad to stack Alphamine and high volume preworkout on a cut?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by raekwonse View Post
    Does this mean its bad to stack Alphamine and high volume preworkout on a cut?
    I think your alright my friend.

  21. Great information in this thread again, just started using 500mg twice a day and logging as well. Appreciate all the input.
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Great information in this thread again, just started using 500mg twice a day and logging as well. Appreciate all the input.
    What brand are.you.using?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Great information in this thread again, just started using 500mg twice a day and logging as well. Appreciate all the input.
    Try SNS agmatine if you havent already
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Try SNS agmatine if you havent already
    i prefer BioCor agmatine
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good read on AI's
    By andrew732 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
  2. good read on NEJM
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:20 AM
  3. Good read on liporotein A
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:46 AM
  4. Superfoods,a Good Read on Nutrition
    By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 02:47 AM
  5. quick clarification on good mornings
    By khan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Log in
Log in