a good quick read on Agmatine

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

I've never heard of this and I happen to be using Agmatine and Yohimbine HCL at the moment... In for more info
    Agmatine binds but posses no action there actually the intra workout agmatine leucine and yohimbine with 15-30g carbs will produce mind boggling pumps add in a few othe key ingredients and it's anabolism all day

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Agmatine binds but posses no action there actually the intra workout agmatine leucine and yohimbine with 15-30g carbs will produce mind boggling pumps add in a few othe key ingredients and it's anabolism all day
    You didn't english to well there lol... I know agmatine+cit mal+BA+creatine+green tea+caffeine+yohimbine+DMAA+po wder gatorade=F'ing epic gym time... But is there anything wrong with this combo??
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I've always wondered what yohimbine's effects on pumps was. Anybody care to explain? Does it have bloodflow promoting qualities?

4. Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Hi again,

In my research last evening (on the web, lol) I came across a site that gave a lot of pro's and con's on Agmatine. It was a very positive article with links to a lot of research that has been done in different studies, etc. However, one con they mentioned twice was that Agmatine has the capability to negate the blocking properties of Yohimbe.

Is this something that is well known or not a major deal. I'm going to continue using the Agmatine but I just had that question. Thanks,

would you care to post those studies on here or PM me the links and I will post them?

5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    would you care to post those studies on here or PM me the links and I will post them?

Sure as this is the first I've seen of this listed con:

*taken from Link*
    Does Not Go Well With

L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (for some neurological effects; cardiovascular interactions not well elucidated)
    Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)
    D-Aspartic Acid due to reducing signalling via the NMDA receptors
    Alcohol coingestion (may increase ulceration from alcohol)

Link:
    http://examine.com/supplements/Agmatine/
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5
    •   

6. I posted a large thread on this back in 2012 called iirc

Agmatine food for thought

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I posted a large thread on this back in 2012 called iirc

Agmatine food for thought
    OK, will find it and go through that thread as well.

Thanks

*** Thanks for posting the link, great info in regards to what I mentioned ***
    Last edited by cedman1; 09-25-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: updating
    CTDNP5

8. Will read when I get home. Thanks for the links guys!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Sure thing. But only if its SNS Agmatine, any other brand will spontaneously combust when you shake it.

Sounds like fun, will have to try that lol, new I should have purchased SNS

10. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I've always wondered what yohimbine's effects on pumps was. Anybody care to explain? Does it have bloodflow promoting qualities?
    Yohimbine will increase vascularity but it's chiefly a vasoconstrictor

Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Sure as this is the first I've seen of this listed con:

*taken from Link*
    Does Not Go Well With

L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (for some neurological effects; cardiovascular interactions not well elucidated)
    Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)
    D-Aspartic Acid due to reducing signalling via the NMDA receptors
    Alcohol coingestion (may increase ulceration from alcohol)

Link:
    http://examine.com/supplements/Agmatine/
    Sigh. At least they removed creatine

11. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

I'm living proof of this. EBF hooked me up with a formula to use, won't have another workout without it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

12. Good read, thanks

13. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Ima try this than. Sounds great and weird no one ever mentioned it.
    Lemme know what you think
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

14. Does this mean its bad to stack Alphamine and high volume preworkout on a cut?

15. Quote Originally Posted by raekwonse View Post
    Does this mean its bad to stack Alphamine and high volume preworkout on a cut?
    I think your alright my friend.

16. Great information in this thread again, just started using 500mg twice a day and logging as well. Appreciate all the input.
    CTDNP5

17. Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Great information in this thread again, just started using 500mg twice a day and logging as well. Appreciate all the input.
    What brand are.you.using?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

18. Quote Originally Posted by cedman1 View Post
    Great information in this thread again, just started using 500mg twice a day and logging as well. Appreciate all the input.
    Try SNS agmatine if you havent already
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Try SNS agmatine if you havent already
    i prefer BioCor agmatine

20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

i prefer SNS bulk agmatine
    Thanks R1....that is balla of you to say

21. bulk powder from musclefeast, apparently its the agmapure brand
    i just ordered some NP agmapure... will taste and compare the 2

22. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    BioCor as it was on sale and I bought before I even knew what it did, lol. Price was too low to pass up
    CTDNP5

23. Received my SNS 100 g tub of agmatine over the weekend. So much agmatine, lulz. Dumped a scoop straight into my mouth only to remember why I don't do such things with agmatine. Smh.

24. .......so studies show agmatine as something that either stimulates or mimics insulin and people are still taking it before bed?*may be mistaken but will read more when I get hone* Read up on insulin and fatburning and growth hormone. I must do more research but I believe agmatine would be more beneficial during the day than before bed.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

25. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Thanks R1....that is balla of you to say
    i see what you did there

26. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    .......so studies show agmatine as something that either stimulates or mimics insulin and people are still taking it before bed?*may be mistaken but will read more when I get hone* Read up on insulin and fatburning and growth hormone. I must do more research but I believe agmatine would be more beneficial during the day than before bed.
    Agmatine seems to stimulate insulin release only in the presence of carbs. Physiological levels of GH won't really burn fat anyway...although agmatine is a GHRH stimulant

27. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Received my SNS 100 g tub of agmatine over the weekend. So much agmatine, lulz. Dumped a scoop straight into my mouth only to remember why I don't do such things with agmatine. Smh.
    it's not that bad! Let us know what you think!! There is nothing better than seeing that full tub of powder
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

28. I am currently taking 1g with my pre-workout and feeling some good pumps. A little more enhanced than wothout it.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

29. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Analyzed Supplements Agmatine caps. LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good read on AI's
    By andrew732 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:49 PM
  2. good read on NEJM
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine