DAA trouble w/ ERASE help

P

penn140bb

Awards
started erase 4 weeks ago, during the 2nd week of erase i added in DAA, which ive been on for the last two weeks, so like
week1 erase 2 pills
week2 erase 3 pills
week3 erase and daa 3 pills/ 3g
week4 erase and daa (im in week 4 right now) 3 pills/3g

im trying to lean out and get more dry and this DAA has caused so MUCH ****ing bloating it looks like my face gained 2 lbs itself i feel soft everywhere especially in my abdomen and love handles.. ive been in a caloric deficit for 4 weeks and look like ****, so today im stopping the DAA my question is HOW the hell do i get rid of this bloat look and feeling.. stay on the eerase? should i continue the erase for 4 more weeks?? has all my strict dieting for the last 4 weeks gone to waste?? can i get rid of this bloat easily?!?!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd continue on the Erase for 4 more weeks. Continue on with your cut and manage your calories as good as you can. Are you currently looking to cut or only looking to cut now cause of the excess bloat?

P

penn140bb

Awards
yeah i was cutting since the beginning, trying to lose some fat but maintain muscle i literally look fatter but its not fat though it cant be ive been doing cardio 4-5 times a week as well as lifting and been around 1500 calories, okay im gonna continue erase, when i loose the bloat will i be able to see the results i made if i never got bloated like i know i burnt fat but its lke replaced with softness and ****, or is it like im basically starting all over loosing the fat... is it easy to get rid of bloat?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
First things first take a deep breath. The chances of you having gained a bunch of fat in two weeks if the only thing you changed was DAA and not diet is slim to none. Welcome to the wonderful world of androgens. You obviously responded well the the DAA and are showing signs of increases in test/estro. This is to be expected when taking something that increases testosterone. I would not sweat it. You are not getting fatter it is purely sub Q water. A simple diuretic like dandelion root will get rid of it in a couple days as would dropping carbs for a few days or fasting. This is not something to really worry about. There are certain things I take that make me retain a bit of water and it is no big deal. Unless you are going to be running around with your shirt off who cares? If there is something special you need to look lean for, pool party, beach or whatever simply drop the offending compound a week or two before hand and you are good to go.

P

penn140bb

Awards
First things first take a deep breath. The chances of you having gained a bunch of fat in two weeks if the only thing you changed was DAA and not diet is slim to none. Welcome to the wonderful world of androgens. You obviously responded well the the DAA and are showing signs of increases in test/estro. This is to be expected when taking something that increases testosterone. I would not sweat it. You are not getting fatter it is purely sub Q water. A simple diuretic like dandelion root will get rid of it in a couple days as would dropping carbs for a few days or fasting. This is not something to really worry about. There are certain things I take that make me retain a bit of water and it is no big deal. Unless you are going to be running around with your shirt off who cares? If there is something special you need to look lean for, pool party, beach or whatever simply drop the offending compound a week or two before hand and you are good to go.
Alright thanks for the info, i think im just gonna drop the DAA and save it for when i want to bulk up, but is it okay to take dandelion root with erase? And would erase alone combat bloat/water retention?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Yes the erase and time will be enough. No need to get dandelion.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm dealin w a similar issue. I even have some absurd blood work showing my test at 1035 and e2 at 48... Prolactin at 16 which is high for me... Point being... Daa CAN do this.

I noticed you saying ur cals are at 1500.... U might be eating too little to be honest.

My two cents- drop the daa, continue the erase. If after 4-6 day u see no improvement, add in a prolactin control supp like inhibit P or powerfull.

How are your nipples? You definitely haven't gained much fat if your cals are as low as you're saying, any fat gain at that low if cals is due to your metab slowing down.... So definitely relax, don't stress it and just implement a course of action and try to focus on other things so your body can level back out. You'll be good in no time.

P

penn140bb

Awards
I'm dealin w a similar issue. I even have some absurd blood work showing my test at 1035 and e2 at 48... Prolactin at 16 which is high for me... Point being... Daa CAN do this.

I noticed you saying ur cals are at 1500.... U might be eating too little to be honest.

My two cents- drop the daa, continue the erase. If after 4-6 day u see no improvement, add in a prolactin control supp like inhibit P or powerfull.

How are your nipples? You definitely haven't gained much fat if your cals are as low as you're saying, any fat gain at that low if cals is due to your metab slowing down.... So definitely relax, don't stress it and just implement a course of action and try to focus on other things so your body can level back out. You'll be good in no time.
Thanks man, my nips are fine nothing wrong with them at all but what i REALLY noticed is my face became round and bloated and my lower/mid abdomen became so soft and flabby, i thought daa would help me harden out but i was completely wrong, i dont think ill ever use it again not even bulking.
Didnt take Daa yesterday or this morning ill let you know if anything changes thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just stick to the Erase. You can also add something like Alphamine and/or Forskolin-95 (use for 12 weeks). That would be a very nice fat loss stack.