Rogaine theory

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I got a log of rogaine/fina/ketocnazole goin to regrew my hair, check it out if interested. Postin recent pic soon btw. But anyway, so rogaine regrows hair and supposed to use it rest of life or it'll fall out. I have a lot of body hair which pisses me off so if I use it on my body for a month, will the hair fall off forever? Just a thought while tokin with my buddies as we were laughin at my hair deformities lol

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I shave my head because I don't like having a thick head of hair.
Haha goooood philosophy. I'm gonna attempt to save it on the next year. If it works out I'm gonna keep goin with it

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I have always had a really thick head of hair. When it grows, it grows "out" instead of down, like a "fro".
That's how mine is.....or was lol till the juice. Just hate it cuz I'm only 22. My dads shredded at 22 too but Im gonna try what I can. People are again it's thickening up nicely

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I got a log of rogaine/fina/ketocnazole goin to regrew my hair, check it out if interested. Postin recent pic soon btw. But anyway, so rogaine regrows hair and supposed to use it rest of life or it'll fall out. I have a lot of body hair which pisses me off so if I use it on my body for a month, will the hair fall off forever? Just a thought while tokin with my buddies as we were laughin at my hair deformities lol
How is your progress with this stack. I had nasty sides with all 3 of those used solo.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
How is your progress with this stack. I had nasty sides with all 3 of those used solo.
Not shedding as much I did before and people tellin me my hair thickening up. Ill post a pic after shower. Anyone would like one in shower by any chance? Lol :)