stack thoughts?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm finishing a cycle in a couple weeks and was going to add to my pct goal is to shed body fat and keep strength, right now I've got erase, daa, nolva, fat smack, enhanced, cellucore bcaas, m5 reloaded(intra workout), green mag for non lifting days. What I'm looking adding:
Fenugreek
Stinging nettle root
Micronised gms
Alcar
Then I wanted to add ABE or c20 but don't like prices right now, so my thought was AP and forskolin 95 or maybe x gels and forskolin 95. I'm 28, 6'1 and I've bulked to 226 I'd like to cut down to around 210 without cutting too much muscle, obviously there will be dietary adjustments when I start but I cook all my meals mostly chicken, eggs and veggies. Maybe next weekend ill see some better prices on ABE other than nutras stack (pissed cus I got erase a month ago lol) and I've got two bottles of fat smack from when it was free with condense or I'd jump on the new oxy elite with c20 bundle. We just can't win sometimes am I right guys?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finishing a cycle in a couple weeks and was going to add to my pct goal is to shed body fat and keep strength, right now I've got erase, daa, nolva, fat smack, enhanced, cellucore bcaas, m5 reloaded(intra workout), green mag for non lifting days. What I'm looking adding: Fenugreek Stinging nettle root Micronised gms Alcar Then I wanted to add ABE or c20 but don't like prices right now, so my thought was AP and forskolin 95 or maybe x gels and forskolin 95. I'm 28, 6'1 and I've bulked to 226 I'd like to cut down to around 210 without cutting too much muscle, obviously there will be dietary adjustments when I start but I cook all my meals mostly chicken, eggs and veggies. Maybe next weekend ill see some better prices on ABE other than nutras stack (pissed cus I got erase a month ago lol) and I've got two bottles of fat smack from when it was free with condense or I'd jump on the new oxy elite with c20 bundle. We just can't win sometimes am I right guys?
Don't cut in PCT.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Fair enough, I should wait a while longer to start cutting I've got too much time on my hands right now I suppose going alittle stir crazy at home. Just considering what else to throw in, really I should stop second guessing myself but I spend to much time looking on forums

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
overthinking is bad. humans tend to overcomplicate stuff when they brood on something long enough

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't use fenugreek (estrogenic) or nettle (frees T but could impair HPTA recovery consequently) during PCT

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Don't use fenugreek (estrogenic) or nettle (frees T but could impair HPTA recovery consequently) during PCT

would fenugreek extract be estrogenic?

i noticed it was in glycoject