stack thoughts?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

stack thoughts?

I'm finishing a cycle in a couple weeks and was going to add to my pct goal is to shed body fat and keep strength, right now I've got erase, daa, nolva, fat smack, enhanced, cellucore bcaas, m5 reloaded(intra workout), green mag for non lifting days. What I'm looking adding:
    Fenugreek
    Stinging nettle root
    Micronised gms
    Alcar
    Then I wanted to add ABE or c20 but don't like prices right now, so my thought was AP and forskolin 95 or maybe x gels and forskolin 95. I'm 28, 6'1 and I've bulked to 226 I'd like to cut down to around 210 without cutting too much muscle, obviously there will be dietary adjustments when I start but I cook all my meals mostly chicken, eggs and veggies. Maybe next weekend ill see some better prices on ABE other than nutras stack (pissed cus I got erase a month ago lol) and I've got two bottles of fat smack from when it was free with condense or I'd jump on the new oxy elite with c20 bundle. We just can't win sometimes am I right guys?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    I'm finishing a cycle in a couple weeks and was going to add to my pct goal is to shed body fat and keep strength, right now I've got erase, daa, nolva, fat smack, enhanced, cellucore bcaas, m5 reloaded(intra workout), green mag for non lifting days. What I'm looking adding: Fenugreek Stinging nettle root Micronised gms Alcar Then I wanted to add ABE or c20 but don't like prices right now, so my thought was AP and forskolin 95 or maybe x gels and forskolin 95. I'm 28, 6'1 and I've bulked to 226 I'd like to cut down to around 210 without cutting too much muscle, obviously there will be dietary adjustments when I start but I cook all my meals mostly chicken, eggs and veggies. Maybe next weekend ill see some better prices on ABE other than nutras stack (pissed cus I got erase a month ago lol) and I've got two bottles of fat smack from when it was free with condense or I'd jump on the new oxy elite with c20 bundle. We just can't win sometimes am I right guys?
    Don't cut in PCT.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Fair enough, I should wait a while longer to start cutting I've got too much time on my hands right now I suppose going alittle stir crazy at home. Just considering what else to throw in, really I should stop second guessing myself but I spend to much time looking on forums
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

overthinking is bad. humans tend to overcomplicate stuff when they brood on something long enough
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Don't use fenugreek (estrogenic) or nettle (frees T but could impair HPTA recovery consequently) during PCT
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.53%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Don't use fenugreek (estrogenic) or nettle (frees T but could impair HPTA recovery consequently) during PCT

would fenugreek extract be estrogenic?

i noticed it was in glycoject

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3ad + Halo stack thoughts?
    By koreanizm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 02:16 AM
  2. New stack thoughts
    By PennStateMuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 12:59 PM
  3. First PH stack, thoughts.