Greens Super Food Question

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What are your guys thoughts on supplements like Dynamic Greens and stuff? I was taking it and just ran out today. Thought about ordering some, but figured before I did I would see what all you smart fellas had to say about it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your guys thoughts on supplements like Dynamic Greens and stuff? I was taking it and just ran out today. Thought about ordering some, but figured before I did I would see what all you smart fellas had to say about it.
I think they are beneficial. Especially if you fins yourself not getting enough green in your diet.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they are beneficial. Especially if you fins yourself not getting enough green in your diet.
Or for most people, even if they are getting greens from vegetables, they usually do not consume a varied selection of vegetables to make sure that they have their bases covered.

If you have the funds for it, I honestly feel that a quality greens supplement is a great addition.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're like the PF3 of vegetables...oh wait...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're like the PF3 of vegetables...oh wait...
Wut? Nothing like that at all. Most vegetables essentially provides you with just micronutrients. You can basically eat as much of them as you want. Their caloric content essentially nets you zero calories. The carbs are mainly fiber. They also hold a lot of water. All you are really left with are micronutrients. You don't eat vegetables for their macro nutrients since they basically provide you with very insignificant amounts of macro nutrients.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm being facetious

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Thanks I will look into those.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled labs makes a product like this. I was gonna try it, but the warning label said I shouldn't because of my IBS. Doesn't make much sense to me though.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green Vibrance is top notch. Cyto Greens is excellent as well. I'm personally currently using Magnum Performance Greens.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Anabolic Innovations just made one also.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I like CL's greens supplement. Although I do want to write in to them to suggest they drop Soy from their line-up.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CLs greens product is a great value if you feel like you want to supplement in this area, definitely not necessary though if you're eating a varied diet.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would never buy a greens supplement from a bodybuilding company. Look into organic companies. Whole Foods Market has top notch greens supplements

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never buy a greens supplement from a bodybuilding company. Look into organic companies. Whole Foods Market has top notch greens supplements
I wouldn't expect whole foods is sourcing and manufacturing themselves any more than CL is, or that whole foods brand would be any higher quality.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Yeah, I normally have just bought Amazing Grass which on the label says organic everything. And my diet as far as greens goes is basically jsut spinach and brussel sprouts. Quick and easy for my schedule so taht is why I started them. But knowning that it comes flavored and it doesnt say what is in the flavoring, thought I woudl see what is the best out there.

Thanks everyone!