Best fat burner available at gnc or vitamin shoppe.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I had a couple weeks worth of Alphamine left over from my last run with it and have been using that but I'm down to my last scoop and haven't ordered more. I'm just lookin for something worth while to use for a couple weeks to cut as much fat before I start somewhat of a bulk. I know I'm gonna over pay but these are the places I have local. So what's my best bet?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would go with Alphamine at GNC. I really enjoyed my run with Alphamine :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give OEP powder or OEP NF (purple top) a try

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
it'll be 5 days until I get it and I don't want to wait! They don't have Alphamine at my gnc or I would surely stick with that.
Oxy elite by usp labs but other than that. .. ..

Ima regret saying this.... at store probably cellucor super hd. I would never suggest cellucor anything ever but your limiting your own options.

Cellucor is over priced and sub par in my opinion. I do however like the whey they have. D4 thermal was trash for me, m5 was complete waste of money. C4 was meh...price was stupid. No3 was okay but still over priced. The test booster*og p6* was overpriced and didnt work. Sorry cellucor. My opinion is honest atleast

That being said the whey and super hd is the only things ill ever suggest from them.

As for the other gnc merchandise idk. Never been to a vita shop.

They are all overpriced.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The best online and the best in GNC are one and the same: Alphamine

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Vitamin shoppe employee the other day was saying to some guy that bitter orange was basically ephedrine

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Oxy elite by usp labs but other than that. .. ..

Ima regret saying this.... at store probably cellucor super hd. I would never suggest cellucor anything ever but your limiting your own options.

Cellucor is over priced and sub par in my opinion. I do however like the whey they have. D4 thermal was trash for me, m5 was complete waste of money. C4 was meh...price was stupid. No3 was okay but still over priced. The test booster*og p6* was overpriced and didnt work. Sorry cellucor. My opinion is honest atleast

That being said the whey and super hd is the only things ill ever suggest from them.

As for the other gnc merchandise idk. Never been to a vita shop.

They are all overpriced.
Be careful with Super HD. It combines yohimbe and tyrosine which can lead to serious cardiovascular issues.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Sounds like I might just order Alphamine and deal with the wait. It'll probably still save me money even if I get faster shipping. Thanks guys!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just go with online man. supplements dont make or break your results. its worth the wait.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
just go with online man. supplements dont make or break your results. its worth the wait.
that's what I did. I needed more ALCAR too so I made my order this morning. Thanks again.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
You will definitely enjoy your time with the alphamine. I sure did anyway. Got another bottle on the way as we speak.