The combination of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, GMS & Plantago

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Trying to order some HV using paypal but every time I click paypal and continue i get this =
    PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error).

2. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Trying to order some HV using paypal but every time I click paypal and continue i get this =
    PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error).
    I have let @JudgementDay know via email..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Trying to order some HV using paypal but every time I click paypal and continue i get this =
    PM'ed you yesterday, Havn't heard a response so I'm guessing it worked?

Should all be working now.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Hi yeah looks likes its working, Just before I purchase is it possible to tell me if the package will be labeled so I don't get raped by customs? I want to buy 6 tubs so the package will be big.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Hi yeah looks likes its working, Just before I purchase is it possible to tell me if the package will be labeled so I don't get raped by customs? I want to buy 6 tubs so the package will be big.
    There will be a customs slip on it. But it will get through no problem. I am in Canada, and customs can be a b*tch, but I have never even had an Athletix box inspected - so you'll be good to go.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. It shouldn't be an issue, it's the really big orders that normally get taken, 6 isn't too bad, I've never had a problem with orders under 20 products.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I grabbed 2 of each flavor.. should be interesting.
    How did you end up liking the flavor? I was actually shocked when we originally got the samples, it was amazing.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

8. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post

How did you end up liking the flavor? I was actually shocked when we originally got the samples, it was amazing.
    The watermelon is the best high volume. The pink lemonade tasted a little too...something. cant put words to it but didn't match.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    The watermelon is the best high volume. The pink lemonade tasted a little too...something. cant put words to it but didn't match.
    Watermelon is always one of my favorite flavor, I love the pink lemonade a lot but for some people it is too acidic tasting, people tend to respond very differently to acidic flavors.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Combination of Great Things! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 03:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 07:59 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 12:13 PM