The combination of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, GMS & Plantago

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I always add 1 scoop of HV to my intra.


  2. Why do I torture myself reading these posts.. Still waiting for UK/EU release..

    However I was just told that it wont be long now!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    I've been dosing 1 scoop intra for the past few weeks. It has a major effect on my endurance. I've been able to get out at least 2-3 extra reps per set with intra dosing. I honestly prefer the intra dosing over the pre dosing. Plus with longer workouts I need as much help as possible to keep endurance high to get me through.
    Thanks for the great feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I always add 1 scoop of HV to my intra.
    Same here, always at least 1 scoop, stacking it with Modern BCAA's intra, works wonders.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. I hadn't been feeling to good last couple days. Hit the gym today and took 6 caps of acute and by 15 min I smashed a wicked chest workout. I'm still on a high as wel speak. I think for me 6 caps is the sweet spot.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. ...pack is back
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I hadn't been feeling to good last couple days. Hit the gym today and took 6 caps of acute and by 15 min I smashed a wicked chest workout. I'm still on a high as wel speak. I think for me 6 caps is the sweet spot.
    Damn 6 is hardcore, I never take more than 3 caps, but 4 caps really brings on some good fat burning, can't imagine what 6 would feel like!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Fat burning you say?

  8. Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    NICE !!!!!!! You are crazy strong man.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    Damn!!! Amazing numbers HP!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Fat burning you say?
    Makes you sweat like crazy!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.
    I'm told it should be in a couple weeks
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Yeah JD 6 caps for me lol but remember if you cut me I'd bleed pwo! It's just me I have to be a consistent 90 to 0 on the go!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.
    I have been told by 2 suppliers that they will have HV within the next couple of weeks. So hopefully soon we can also get HV pumps in Europe!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah JD 6 caps for me lol but remember if you cut me I'd bleed pwo! It's just me I have to be a consistent 90 to 0 on the go!
    I would never go over 4 myself, apparently you like a damn strong rush lol

    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    I have been told by 2 suppliers that they will have HV within the next couple of weeks. So hopefully soon we can also get HV pumps in Europe!!
    We should be in Europe within 2 weeks.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post

    I have been told by 2 suppliers that they will have HV within the next couple of weeks. So hopefully soon we can also get HV pumps in Europe!!
    I'm also in the Uk, just not sure who will stock it and curious to what price range they will have it at...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I'm also in the Uk, just not sure who will stock it and curious to what price range they will have it at...
    I'm not sure of he price point yet, but I'll see if I can get that info for you.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. It has arrived in Europe!!
    Time to get that pump on!!

    30 for 20/40 servings.

  20. Yup just seen that and very affordable, The UK prices are normally terrible.

  21. O yeah!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Gotta love with a effective supplement has a great price point too..

  23. maybe too effective
    Just went to buy 2 tubs, sold out at Pred.

  24. I bought 3 tubs at 19 something when np had an intro sale. Down 1 tub. 2 more to go
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  25. Finished my first tub and into my second. Combining with Enhanced for early morning PWO
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Combination of Great Things! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:35 PM
  2. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 06:59 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM
Log in
Log in