Stack with x-gels or not

chrisu0017

Awards
Getting ready for a run of X-gels and wondering if I should stack it with the DAA and Erase that I have. This will be my first run of x-gels, but have run DAA/Erase multiple times. I'll be running the X-gels @1g/day with GMS preworkout only on workout days. Should I add in the DAA/Erase, or save it for after the X-gels are gone?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always use DAA for sure and Erase is it Pro or regular? That's my first question next what are your stats? I want to see if this is an appropriate stack for you.

Reactions: mw1

chrisu0017

Awards
Always use DAA for sure and Erase is it Pro or regular? That's my first question next what are your stats? I want to see if this is an appropriate stack for you.
Regular Erase. If I run it with the DAA, Erase would be @ 2/day as I've done in the past. I'm 6' 182 and have been lifting consistently for 2-1/2 years.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do it! Stack them :D

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Stack with Anabeta Elite. I'm going on X-Gels, ABE, and Intimidate SRT.

I had a thread that showed how the components of ABE and ArA work synergistically. Let me find it...

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'd be careful of joint issues if I were you. Joint soreness is a common complaint for ArA and Erase. If you don't have any joint issues then go for it. I can only tolerate a small dose of Erase as it kills my knees.

Good luck.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic stack, good luck!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be careful of joint issues if I were you. Joint soreness is a common complaint for ArA and Erase. If you don't have any joint issues then go for it. I can only tolerate a small dose of Erase as it kills my knees.

Good luck.
Can anyone tell me if a gastritis or an ulcus duodeni would be a contraindication for taking Ara?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go ahead and combine the two if you want. Should be epic. :)

chrisu0017

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm taking a very needed week off from the gym while on vacation and will be starting the stack soon after I get back.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready for a run of X-gels and wondering if I should stack it with the DAA and Erase that I have. This will be my first run of x-gels, but have run DAA/Erase multiple times. I'll be running the X-gels @1g/day with GMS preworkout only on workout days. Should I add in the DAA/Erase, or save it for after the X-gels are gone?
Careful on teh joints:) I would do xgels glycophase and bulbine

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I stack my ARA with Joint Force + Joint Help + Compete + Hemavol personally. That gives me the carnitine source, GMS, and an additional protection against inflamed tendons and joints.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA stacks great with arachidonic acid, Erase might make for some slightly dry joints and extra joint pain. I'd see if XF effects your joints before adding the Erase (for some ArA is bothersome, for many others like myself who have ran literally a dozen cycles, it is a non issue).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAA is my first choice actually. It works the best I think it does stack great with the regular erase or pro whichever you run. They both do a good job. You do have to be careful of joints though. That's important to remember. They can become dry at a certain point.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is my first choice actually. It works the best I think it does stack great with the regular erase or pro whichever you run. They both do a good job. You do have to be careful of joints though. That's important to remember. They can become dry at a certain point.

If wanting X-Factor + a test booster that wont dry out joints, I would highly recommend BioForge.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone tell me if a gastritis or an ulcus duodeni would be a contraindication for taking Ara?
Just saw this and to be honest, I have no idea. ArA can (but not always) provoke issues you may already have but then again it may not.

Kind of hard to answer.