Seeking advice: non-PH test boost/strength supp?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. intimidate srt and tropinol xp.....test boost and increase sleep and recovery, who couldn't benefit from that?


  2. Absolutely, the second half of an X-Factor cycle is always when the painful pumps come on and the majority of the changes on the scale happen.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  3. wow! I cant wait already happy with the product! how long can I run ArA ? 12 weeks? I have to pause my forskolin and erase been running them for like 8 weeks soon

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    wow! I cant wait already happy with the product! how long can I run ArA ? 12 weeks? I have to pause my forskolin and erase been running them for like 8 weeks soon
    Recommended to run 50 days on 50 days off. When I run it, I do 50 workout days.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    wow! I cant wait already happy with the product! how long can I run ArA ? 12 weeks? I have to pause my forskolin and erase been running them for like 8 weeks soon
    We typically recommend 50 workouts as most are doing preWO only dosing. Many have gone longer with no adverse effects.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    We typically recommend 50 workouts as most are doing preWO only dosing. Many have gone longer with no adverse effects.
    Hi there,

    I train "only" 3 times per week so it will be like 16 weeks to get the 50 workouts rule. Will I get decent results from only dosing thrice per week? I'm planning to stack it with 100 mg of Forskolin, this will be taken daily for 12 weeks.

    Thank you.

    Cheers.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    Hi there, I train "only" 3 times per week so it will be like 16 weeks to get the 50 workouts rule. Will I get decent results from only dosing thrice per week? I'm planning to stack it with 100 mg of Forskolin, this will be taken daily for 12 weeks. Thank you. Cheers.
    You should see good gains even with 3 days a week. If you wanted, you could dose on an off day to get 4 doses in per week.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  8. Yep on 3x a week you will still get good results, dose at 6-8 caps preWO with training only 3x-week.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 45 and seeking advice on stacks, test, HGH
    By hogan45 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:10 PM
  3. Ph Newbie seeking advice ....
    By s0128 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 05:32 PM
  4. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 02:21 PM
  5. The Non PH/Designer Steroid Supps
    By flytrapcan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Log in
Log in