Anabeta elite and erase pro coming off - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta elite and erase pro coming off

  1. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    36568

    Reputation

    Anabeta elite and erase pro coming off


    It's wondering guys what should I expect coming off these? Loss of strength/muscle?? Or anything else?

  2. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,453
    Rep Power
    920157

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    u shouldn't notice much.. maybe you wont look as hard and dry. just don't go to the gym and settle on im weaker now .. you go to the gym and crush it every single time and keep the strength u earned.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,428
    Rep Power
    3459538

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    u shouldn't notice much.. maybe you wont look as hard and dry. just don't go to the gym and settle on im weaker now .. you go to the gym and crush it every single time and keep the strength u earned.
    This. No reason you should experience a loss of muscle mass or strength if training and diet are kept in check.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,999
    Rep Power
    4429384

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's all about diet and training. As stated above the muscle fullness and hardness may subside but that's about it if you go about it the correct way.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    In regards to these supps, I'm very interested in running these as a stack in the not too distant future (just need to finish up my current stuff before I go blowing more money [and copping sh!t from the Mrs for buying more pills! haha]) are there any fellow Australians on the forum who can confirm whether we would have any troubles getting these through customs??

    I was so pumped reading up on Alphamine and then found out that Yohimbe/Yohimbine is a banned substance in Australia and subsequently, we get some watered down version here.... *devastated!*
  6. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    36568

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    In regards to these supps, I'm very interested in running these as a stack in the not too distant future (just need to finish up my current stuff before I go blowing more money [and copping sh!t from the Mrs for buying more pills! haha]) are there any fellow Australians on the forum who can confirm whether we would have any troubles getting these through customs?? I was so pumped reading up on Alphamine and then found out that Yohimbe/Yohimbine is a banned substance in Australia and subsequently, we get some watered down version here.... *devastated!*
    I've had the version of Alpgamine without yohimbe and it's still rocket fuel, we'll worth it!
  7. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,690
    Rep Power
    830341

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Expectations after taking AnaBeta and Erase are increased sexual magnetism, job promotions, and world domination. But no, you won't see a loss like you would on PH cycles.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. jking4
    Guest
    jking4's Avatar

    less joint pain if you had any while on erase pro. other than that what was said above.
  9. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Expectations after taking AnaBeta and Erase are increased sexual magnetism, job promotions, and world domination. But no, you won't see a loss like you would on PH cycles.
    Agreed
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You can always prevent that by just hoping on more anabeta.

    That's what ill be doing for the next 4 months.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  11. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,469
    Rep Power
    9611361

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Like others mentioned just stay with your diet and training and you shouldn't experience any issues coming off. Enjoy them gains you've earned sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. New Member
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    45663

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    I was so pumped reading up on Alphamine and then found out that Yohimbe/Yohimbine is a banned substance in Australia and subsequently, we get some watered down version here.... *devastated!*
    Haven't had the US version so can't compare the two, but the EU/AUS version is excellent. Definitely check it out
  13. New Member
    Myke17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    In regards to these supps, I'm very interested in running these as a stack in the not too distant future (just need to finish up my current stuff before I go blowing more money [and copping sh!t from the Mrs for buying more pills! haha]) are there any fellow Australians on the forum who can confirm whether we would have any troubles getting these through customs??

    I was so pumped reading up on Alphamine and then found out that Yohimbe/Yohimbine is a banned substance in Australia and subsequently, we get some watered down version here.... *devastated!*
    Fellow Aussie here. There is no troubles at all getting ABE or Erase pro into the country.
    There are also verious US sites that will ship the US version of Alphamine to Australia but you risk customs taking it if they check. Personally I havent had any issues. From what I have read, the international version is still very good but the Yohimbine gives the US version the edge.
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Myke17 View Post

    Fellow Aussie here. There is no troubles at all getting ABE or Erase pro into the country.
    There are also verious US sites that will ship the US version of Alphamine to Australia but you risk customs taking it if they check. Personally I havent had any issues. From what I have read, the international version is still very good but the Yohimbine gives the US version the edge.
    They are both great. If you can get y hcl, just get the international version and not risk it.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. New Member
    Nis1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    29040

    Reputation

    After an awesome two month run with ABE and EP I noticed my recovery time was terrible. I was so sore from my usual workout routine that I felt like a newb and it would take a week for recovery after a big lifting day.
  16. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Myke17 View Post
    Fellow Aussie here. There is no troubles at all getting ABE or Erase pro into the country.
    There are also verious US sites that will ship the US version of Alphamine to Australia but you risk customs taking it if they check. Personally I havent had any issues. From what I have read, the international version is still very good but the Yohimbine gives the US version the edge.
    Awesome, good to see our stupid customs haven't banned everything coming into this country yet.

    I've been debating about whether it's worth the risk... Not only does the US version have the edge as you say, but NP has it for at least $30 cheaper than I can get it in Australia from what I've found! That fact alone is making me REALLY think long and hard about what to do.

    I'd love to order Alphamine, ABE and EP next and see how I respond to them

    Thanks to everyone else for the feedback on the AU version.
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  17. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    3319965

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post

    Awesome, good to see our stupid customs haven't banned everything coming into this country yet.

    I've been debating about whether it's worth the risk... Not only does the US version have the edge as you say, but NP has it for at least $30 cheaper than I can get it in Australia from what I've found! That fact alone is making me REALLY think long and hard about what to do.

    I'd love to order Alphamine, ABE and EP next and see how I respond to them

    Thanks to everyone else for the feedback on the AU version.
    Factor in cost of shiping though; it does get pricey
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  18. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,428
    Rep Power
    3459538

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Awesome, good to see our stupid customs haven't banned everything coming into this country yet.

    I've been debating about whether it's worth the risk... Not only does the US version have the edge as you say, but NP has it for at least $30 cheaper than I can get it in Australia from what I've found! That fact alone is making me REALLY think long and hard about what to do.

    I'd love to order Alphamine, ABE and EP next and see how I respond to them

    Thanks to everyone else for the feedback on the AU version.
    Plenty have still loved the AU version of Alphamine. If you do get that one we would love feedback on it (since people generally have the same questions as yourself). Either way you choose good luck.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Plenty have still loved the AU version of Alphamine. If you do get that one we would love feedback on it (since people generally have the same questions as yourself). Either way you choose good luck.
    Thanks buddy.

    I'll keep you posted, whatever way I choose to go. Just want to finish up this Isa-Test stuff first then I'll take a couple weeks off everything except my staples and vitamins and that will give me time to both save a little extra cash and convince the missus to allow me to spend it, then I can dive in to the next stack...

    I'm eager to do a complete PES stack!
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  20. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You won't notice much of a difference at all actually. I think you will actually have about the same amount of strength as long as you dont count reps and make every rep count! That's the key to this. Make each rep count like its your last. Train hard go big!
  21. New Member
    Myke17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Awesome, good to see our stupid customs haven't banned everything coming into this country yet.

    I've been debating about whether it's worth the risk... Not only does the US version have the edge as you say, but NP has it for at least $30 cheaper than I can get it in Australia from what I've found! That fact alone is making me REALLY think long and hard about what to do.

    I'd love to order Alphamine, ABE and EP next and see how I respond to them

    Thanks to everyone else for the feedback on the AU version.
    Not having tried the AU version I cant really comment on which is actually better. All the research shows big potential for Yohimbine. Mr. Cooper made a nice post about it.
    Also keep in mind that some US stores, including NP, wont ship the US version to countries where it is banned.
    Like most have said, let us know which way you end up going and your experience with it.
  22. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    You won't notice much of a difference at all actually. I think you will actually have about the same amount of strength as long as you dont count reps and make every rep count! That's the key to this. Make each rep count like its your last. Train hard go big!
    I haven't been counting reps but trying to keep each set at the 30-45 sec mark. If I can do it for longer than 45 secs I consider the weight too light. Cant lift it for 30 and it's still too heavy for me... Resting is roughly 45-60 secs for smaller muscles and realistically more like 60-90 secs for the larger ones.

    How's that approach sound to you guys?
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  23. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Myke17 View Post
    Not having tried the AU version I cant really comment on which is actually better. All the research shows big potential for Yohimbine. Mr. Cooper made a nice post about it.
    Also keep in mind that some US stores, including NP, wont ship the US version to countries where it is banned.
    Like most have said, let us know which way you end up going and your experience with it.
    Yeah, fair call. I know I tried to order some joint support pills that had MSM in them and so I couldn't finish my order because that's banned in AU too?

    Anyway, thanks for the reply. I will let you know how I go > at this stage I'll just pay the little extra and be safe and law abiding and get our version and report my experiences with it here for all the fellow Australians
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  24. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    36568

    Reputation

    May sound dumb but when coming off the erase pro will you maybe suffer abit of gyno or water retention??
  25. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    May sound dumb but when coming off the erase pro will you maybe suffer abit of gyno or water retention??
    It should not cause any gyno unless you have already high estro levels and even then its not the Erase Pro. Your body will go back to wherever it was prior to the Erase Pro. Id assume the same with the water as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FS: Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:12 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 12:47 PM
  3. Anabeta Elite and erase pro stack
    By Bustosterone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 07:16 PM
  4. Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 08:32 AM
  5. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in