Anabeta elite and erase pro coming off

Christurner14

Awards
It's wondering guys what should I expect coming off these? Loss of strength/muscle?? Or anything else?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
u shouldn't notice much.. maybe you wont look as hard and dry. just don't go to the gym and settle on im weaker now .. you go to the gym and crush it every single time and keep the strength u earned.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u shouldn't notice much.. maybe you wont look as hard and dry. just don't go to the gym and settle on im weaker now .. you go to the gym and crush it every single time and keep the strength u earned.
This. No reason you should experience a loss of muscle mass or strength if training and diet are kept in check.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all about diet and training. As stated above the muscle fullness and hardness may subside but that's about it if you go about it the correct way.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
In regards to these supps, I'm very interested in running these as a stack in the not too distant future (just need to finish up my current stuff before I go blowing more money [and copping sh!t from the Mrs for buying more pills! haha]) are there any fellow Australians on the forum who can confirm whether we would have any troubles getting these through customs??

I was so pumped reading up on Alphamine and then found out that Yohimbe/Yohimbine is a banned substance in Australia and subsequently, we get some watered down version here.... *devastated!*

Christurner14

Awards
In regards to these supps, I'm very interested in running these as a stack in the not too distant future (just need to finish up my current stuff before I go blowing more money [and copping sh!t from the Mrs for buying more pills! haha]) are there any fellow Australians on the forum who can confirm whether we would have any troubles getting these through customs?? I was so pumped reading up on Alphamine and then found out that Yohimbe/Yohimbine is a banned substance in Australia and subsequently, we get some watered down version here.... *devastated!*
I've had the version of Alpgamine without yohimbe and it's still rocket fuel, we'll worth it!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Expectations after taking AnaBeta and Erase are increased sexual magnetism, job promotions, and world domination. But no, you won't see a loss like you would on PH cycles.

jking4

less joint pain if you had any while on erase pro. other than that what was said above.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can always prevent that by just hoping on more anabeta.

That's what ill be doing for the next 4 months.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like others mentioned just stay with your diet and training and you shouldn't experience any issues coming off. Enjoy them gains you've earned sir!

bdybldnaam

Awards
I was so pumped reading up on Alphamine and then found out that Yohimbe/Yohimbine is a banned substance in Australia and subsequently, we get some watered down version here.... *devastated!*
Haven't had the US version so can't compare the two, but the EU/AUS version is excellent. Definitely check it out

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
In regards to these supps, I'm very interested in running these as a stack in the not too distant future (just need to finish up my current stuff before I go blowing more money [and copping sh!t from the Mrs for buying more pills! haha]) are there any fellow Australians on the forum who can confirm whether we would have any troubles getting these through customs??

Fellow Aussie here. There is no troubles at all getting ABE or Erase pro into the country.
There are also verious US sites that will ship the US version of Alphamine to Australia but you risk customs taking it if they check. Personally I havent had any issues. From what I have read, the international version is still very good but the Yohimbine gives the US version the edge.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fellow Aussie here. There is no troubles at all getting ABE or Erase pro into the country.
There are also verious US sites that will ship the US version of Alphamine to Australia but you risk customs taking it if they check. Personally I havent had any issues. From what I have read, the international version is still very good but the Yohimbine gives the US version the edge.
They are both great. If you can get y hcl, just get the international version and not risk it.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
After an awesome two month run with ABE and EP I noticed my recovery time was terrible. I was so sore from my usual workout routine that I felt like a newb and it would take a week for recovery after a big lifting day.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Awesome, good to see our stupid customs haven't banned everything coming into this country yet.

I've been debating about whether it's worth the risk... Not only does the US version have the edge as you say, but NP has it for at least $30 cheaper than I can get it in Australia from what I've found! That fact alone is making me REALLY think long and hard about what to do.

I'd love to order Alphamine, ABE and EP next and see how I respond to them :)

Thanks to everyone else for the feedback on the AU version.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, good to see our stupid customs haven't banned everything coming into this country yet.

I've been debating about whether it's worth the risk... Not only does the US version have the edge as you say, but NP has it for at least $30 cheaper than I can get it in Australia from what I've found! That fact alone is making me REALLY think long and hard about what to do.

Factor in cost of shiping though; it does get pricey

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Plenty have still loved the AU version of Alphamine. If you do get that one we would love feedback on it (since people generally have the same questions as yourself). Either way you choose good luck. :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Plenty have still loved the AU version of Alphamine. If you do get that one we would love feedback on it (since people generally have the same questions as yourself). Either way you choose good luck. :)
Thanks buddy.

I'll keep you posted, whatever way I choose to go. Just want to finish up this Isa-Test stuff first then I'll take a couple weeks off everything except my staples and vitamins and that will give me time to both save a little extra cash and convince the missus to allow me to spend it, then I can dive in to the next stack...

I'm eager to do a complete PES stack! :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You won't notice much of a difference at all actually. I think you will actually have about the same amount of strength as long as you dont count reps and make every rep count! That's the key to this. Make each rep count like its your last. Train hard go big!

Myke17

Myke17

Awards

Not having tried the AU version I cant really comment on which is actually better. All the research shows big potential for Yohimbine. Mr. Cooper made a nice post about it.
Also keep in mind that some US stores, including NP, wont ship the US version to countries where it is banned.
Like most have said, let us know which way you end up going and your experience with it.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
You won't notice much of a difference at all actually. I think you will actually have about the same amount of strength as long as you dont count reps and make every rep count! That's the key to this. Make each rep count like its your last. Train hard go big!
I haven't been counting reps but trying to keep each set at the 30-45 sec mark. If I can do it for longer than 45 secs I consider the weight too light. Cant lift it for 30 and it's still too heavy for me... Resting is roughly 45-60 secs for smaller muscles and realistically more like 60-90 secs for the larger ones.

How's that approach sound to you guys?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Not having tried the AU version I cant really comment on which is actually better. All the research shows big potential for Yohimbine. Mr. Cooper made a nice post about it.
Also keep in mind that some US stores, including NP, wont ship the US version to countries where it is banned.
Like most have said, let us know which way you end up going and your experience with it.
Yeah, fair call. I know I tried to order some joint support pills that had MSM in them and so I couldn't finish my order because that's banned in AU too?

Anyway, thanks for the reply. I will let you know how I go > at this stage I'll just pay the little extra and be safe and law abiding and get our version and report my experiences with it here for all the fellow Australians ;)

Christurner14

Awards
May sound dumb but when coming off the erase pro will you maybe suffer abit of gyno or water retention??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May sound dumb but when coming off the erase pro will you maybe suffer abit of gyno or water retention??
It should not cause any gyno unless you have already high estro levels and even then its not the Erase Pro. Your body will go back to wherever it was prior to the Erase Pro. Id assume the same with the water as well.