PNI PRODIGY OG VS NEW?

steveups

Awards
Just seen that pni changed the formula of prodigy.i used the OG prodigy and would like to know WHY it was changed OG was some good s*@t. so let me know if you have tried both how does the new formula compare with old?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like the non-prop approach. The one glaring issues is that dendrobium alkaloids (namely dendrobine) should not be combined with beta-alanine due to antagonistic reactions/nausea.

steveups

Awards
I like the non-prop approach. The one glaring issues is that dendrobium alkaloids (namely dendrobine) should not be combined with beta-alanine due to antagonistic reactions/nausea.
Thanks coop ill give an update when i get it should be tomorrow.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I am answering an old thread but I do not make it on here much but wanted to address this question. We made minor changes to be more clear about our performance blend and we made some slight changes upping the amount of Agmatine and removing some other ingredients.

In regards to Mr Coopers comment we have not had any complaints yet!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently tried a few sample packets. I have about 6 samples. Tried the new version twice so far. Both times I felt a bit strange after I took it. It's ok but I don't like that strange feeling. I really liked the original version. This new version I surely would not purchase. I believe it is the "dendrobium alkaloids" in it that make me feel "Spacey". I had a similar but stronger type feeling when I sampled original Craze. They should have left it as it was.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am answering an old thread but I do not make it on here much but wanted to address this question. We made minor changes to be more clear about our performance blend and we made some slight changes upping the amount of Agmatine and removing some other ingredients.

In regards to Mr Coopers comment we have not had any complaints yet!!
I have a buddy that works in a Nutrition Store and they sell a good amount of Prodigy. Anyway he gave me a sample and i really liked it a lot, great pumps, strong energy but still clean. I never tried the first one but v2 seems damn good!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sampled the original, thought it was decent, keep meaning to grab a tub of this newer version...