MAN Clout gone?


  1. I am hearing MAN Clout has been discontinued?

    I think Im abit behind, as here in the UK you can still get it, in some places...

    So my question is are the re formulating it or something or what can I get as alternative? Creatine, beta alanine, LCLT and my orotic acid

    When it's gone I will miss my ultimate natty stack... Xfactor plus clout


  2. Yes its DCed. They did come out with Game Day but I wouldn't call it a replacement

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I am hearing MAN Clout has been discontinued?

    I think Im abit behind, as here in the UK you can still get it, in some places...

    So my question is are the re formulating it or something or what can I get as alternative? Creatine, beta alanine, LCLT and my orotic acid

    When it's gone I will miss my ultimate batty stack... Xfactor plus clout
    Clout is currently discontinued, but like a good zombie, it may come back to life sooner than you think!

    Body Octane + Orotine (both by MAN) would be comparable.
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Clout is currently discontinued, but like a good zombie, it may come back to life sooner than you think!

    Body Octane + Orotine (both by MAN) would be comparable.
    Do you know or have an idea how much orotic acid is needed for receive it's benefits? Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Clout is currently discontinued, but like a good zombie, it may come back to life sooner than you think!

    Body Octane + Orotine (both by MAN) would be comparable.
    Do you know or have an idea of how much orotic acid is needed per day for its benefits?

    Thanks

  6. I just use the recommended dosages on the Orotine bottles: 4 caps twice a day.
    BOARD TYRANT

  7. MAN Clout gone? May not be taking the biscuit but let say some clout
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    MAN Clout gone? May not be taking the biscuit but let say some clout
    I'm not sure I follow... Care to elaborate?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I'm not sure I follow... Care to elaborate?
    Please don't egg him on...it only makes it worse
    BOARD TYRANT

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Please don't egg him on...it only makes it worse
    Question friendly to disrespecting no intention have cousin Dentist loving to talk talking night to day always on about something the other in fact never will leave off talking when around anyone. His fault maybe not for having patients with no opportunity for responding. Teachers and Dentist outside from work maybe listen once for a while may learn.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  11. My head hurts
    BOARD TYRANT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    Question friendly to disrespecting no intention have cousin Dentist loving to talk talking night to day always on about something the other in fact never will leave off talking when around anyone. His fault maybe not for having patients with no opportunity for responding. Teachers and Dentist outside from work maybe listen once for a while may learn.
    Say whaaaaaat?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  13. So bummed clout was DC'd. Bring it back MAN!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAN Clout?
    By Madevilz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 07:26 PM
  2. Man Clout
    By Oddball8945 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 07:52 AM
  3. Any news when MAN Clout will be back in stock
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 10:01 PM
  4. Man Clout - anyone experience pins and needles
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:54 PM
  5. Omega Thunder vs Man Clout vs Green bulge
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Log in
Log in