Focus XT experience

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    FXT can make you drowsy initially, especially because of Choline. What form of choline do you normally supplement with?
    I tried it a number of times and always got the same drowsy effect...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Ah, well if the goal is to prevent sleepiness, then FXT may not be right for you. FXT is best when periods of Focus are a must and works best in the presence of an external stimulus. If you get tired, we recommend starting at half a scoop and working up from there.
    For people that are effected by it such as me - even a 1/4 scoop causes drowsiness.
    •   

3. I was seeking answers...and noted that you can find the drowsiness comments in other postings on this and other forums.....

4. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

I had exactly the same experience -even at as little as 1/4 the dose; however, I regularly supplement with ingredients such as choline with no issues. Can't recommend it either. I tried various dosing and basically found out a number of people have the same problem - so it's in the supplement grave yard.
    How long did you use it for before you gave up on it?

I had the same effect for a number of days but use it regulary now without issue.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    How long did you use it for before you gave up on it?

I had the same effect for a number of days but use it regulary now without issue.
    Gave up after about 2 weeks - could not stand feeling drowsy.....tried off an on after...but same results.
    •   

6. I've never had any problem with it. I always take a full scoop in the evening as I'm leaving work, so I can focus and stay awake during class.

7. I'm pushing 50 and find my gastro-intest system more and more sensitive to stimulants like what's in Focus xt and, sadly - coffee.

8. Quote Originally Posted by w8lifter View Post
    I'm pushing 50 and find my gastro-intest system more and more sensitive to stimulants like what's in Focus xt and, sadly - coffee.
    Then caffeine in general is the problem.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

9. Quote Originally Posted by w8lifter View Post
    I'm pushing 50 and find my gastro-intest system more and more sensitive to stimulants like what's in Focus xt and, sadly - coffee.
    perhaps give the caffeine free version of FocusXT a go...?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Focus XT, My review.
    By sword- in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 02:48 PM
  2. Focus XT Supplement Facts and Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 04:55 PM
  3. SNS Focus XT, CEE, and Synephrine
    By ctgblue in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions