Oleuropein Dosage

Drenaline31

Awards
I'm very interested in oleuropein thanks to Alphamine and Alpha T2, now I have a bottle of liquid extract giving me 50mg per 7.5ml. Does anyone know a good dose that would get me fat loss effects?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I could calculate it for you based on HEDs and human plasma concentrations following oral administration...but many companies will be watching :(

Drenaline31

Awards
Ahh fair enough. Thanks for posting though. Ill just have to experiment. As long as there arent any adverse effects of getting it wrong...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Per the studies 6.81mg/kg of weight.

For a 70kg male that's 461mg or 3-4 caps of a 750mg of 20%.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
This + amentoflavone + F95 would = best mood boosting fat burner ever.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
This + amentoflavone + F95 would = best mood boosting fat burner ever.
Mmm Pipping rock has both forskolin and olive leaf. Thinking of running this for a while in between beta-2 agonists.

Coop, how do these ingredients fair on a caloric surplus? Would there be any nutrient partitioning from the increased thyroid activity?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mmm Pipping rock has both forskolin and olive leaf. Thinking of running this for a while in between beta-2 agonists.

Coop, how do these ingredients fair on a caloric surplus? Would there be any nutrient partitioning from the increased thyroid activity?
Wondering this as well.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards

Slightly off topic, but how legit do you think Pipping Rock's house brand is?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oleuropein is kind of a do-it-all ingredient. It'd work great on a bulk, not because of increased thyroid activity, but because it acts as a gda and can mitigate fat gain in humans

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, coop.

Piping rock seems legit, although their internet presence is scarce. They have a yelp page, but they don't seem to be big in the supplement community.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How much Oleuropein do you need to get the benefits from it? 300mg? I read a study on Ergolog where they mentioned 640mg oleuropein for boosting testosterone, lower cortisol and stimulate anabolism in humans. That is if you weight 80kg. Sounds like a massive amount of olive leaf extract. lol.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this what that guy on Street Fighter IV says?
Have no clue who that is. What does he claim?

Just bought 365 caps 750mg olive leaf extract. Standardized for 20% oleuropein (150mg per cap), for 33$ at amazon. P

The shipping was expensive though. I also bought BCM-95, heard good things about that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have no clue who that is. What does he claim?

Just bought 365 caps 750mg olive leaf extract. Standardized for 20% oleuropein (150mg per cap), for 33$ at amazon. P

The shipping was expensive though. I also bought BCM-95, heard good things about that.
Haha, it's a video game and one of the character says something like that when he does a certain move. I don't play video games much anymore, but I remember that and still have the game even though I haven't played it in a while.