my thoughts for next stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. You really should stack Alphamine with DAA and a few other things. I really like those two together. They work really well. I would also say you might want to try something like Erase too.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    I have been reading about how likely such brutal estro sides are with daa over other test boosters. I am wondering if maybe i should drop it out of this stack?
    Brutal? I doubt you will raise test considerably enough to promote a huge increase in estrogen. Erase will help counter the increase in estro anyway.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  3. Just to clairify, it is 25-50 mg twice a day of.forskolin, so essentially a total of 50-100 mg in the day?

    And a quick dumb question - for those of you who have a tub of daa and alphamine around, which one has the bigger scooper? I openes them both and cant remember which scooper goes to which, i feel the small one is for the alphamine.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Just to clairify, it is 25-50 mg twice a day of.forskolin, so essentially a total of 50-100 mg in the day?
    Yep. That is the ideal way to go IMO.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Anything in this stack beside the erase known to give sore joints and lower back pain?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Anything in this stack beside the erase known to give sore joints and lower back pain?
    Haven't heard of lower back pain from Erase. Nothing else should cause any issues concerning joint pain/soreness.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Anything in this stack beside the erase known to give sore joints and lower back pain?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Haven't heard of lower back pain from Erase. Nothing else should cause any issues concerning joint pain/soreness.
    Ya no other real issues (I also haven't ever recalled feedback or lower back pain with Erase).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya no other real issues (I also haven't ever recalled feedback or lower back pain with Erase).
    I'm at 3 a day. No joint pain no libido issues

    Increased urination about 2 hours after each dose

  9. Just an update, incase anyone cares : ) today is day 6 and i am starting to notice a bit of change in my body. A tad bit leaner and tighter. It sucks that wed, thur, and fri i jad a head cold so that took away alot of my energy. Causing me to drag a bit in the gym and not notice the affects of the alphamine as much.

    Looking foward to going into week twom i have cut my calories, especially carbs and bad fats - so i am expecting to lose a little bit of weight but am trying to hang on to the strength gains i made over the past 8 weeks from heavy lifting.

    Stay tuned!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    You really should stack Alphamine with DAA and a few other things. I really like those two together. They work really well. I would also say you might want to try something like Erase too.
    The ALPHA Stack - Alphamine + Alphamax(1.4g Divanil, 300mg L-Dopa, 50mg 95% Forskolin, 75mg Arimistane) = win!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    The ALPHA Stack - Alphamine + Alphamax(1.4g Divanil, 300mg L-Dopa, 50mg 95% Forskolin, 75mg Arimistane) = win!
    That would be a good recomp or cutting stack.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recommendations for my next stack.
    By AILDfan89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:13 PM
  2. BAM or ProAnabol for my next stack?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:28 PM
  3. Dreaming of my next stack
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 03:49 PM
  4. Recommendations for next stack?
    By cl100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
  5. Thoughts on thios stack for low test levels
    By Maverick64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 02:41 AM
Log in
Log in