my thoughts for next stack

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
In 2 weeks i am looking to start a new stack, with some new supps i have not used before. I am looking for a bit of a recomp, maintain the strength i have while hardening/drying out, some fat loss around the gut, and stay about the same size i am right now.

I have erase and a tub of daa waiting to go. I am thinking 2-3 caps erase 7 days a week amd 3 grams of daa on work out days (5 days a week) in the morning on an empty stomach with about 5mg of yohimbine. Another supp i have read about that sound they may be a nice addition are forskolin. Not very familar with it or how to dose it, so any other feedback on it would be great.

I am looking to hear about some other suggestions to add on to the stack, and at what dose and what their benefit would be.

Going for 6-8 weeks.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Also, in comparison to the herbal supps compared to the ones i stated above - what would be the difference between libido effects?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin at 25-50mg twice a day would fit nicely with what you have planned. You taking just the Y or combining it with caffeine or a pre/fat burner?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Was considering trying a fat burner in place of a pre but am undecided which one to try.

What are the main benefits of forsk?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coops post in this thread sums it up:
This will be the first of a series of interesting studies and analysis. It's posted here rather than the science section because I think everyone can benefit from knowing this stuff.

Today's topic is how forskolin synergizes with B-agonists in actual humans for the purpose of fat loss.

Here is the paper I'm referencing: Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline-Induced Glycerol Output and Local Blood Flow in Human Adipose Tissue in vivo - Enoksson - 2009 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library.

Forskolin, by acting downstream of the b-adrenergic receptor, increases adenyl cyclase activity and thus elevates cAMP. This amplifies the intracellular signal saying "burn fat," such that the body interprets normal B-receptor stimulation as something greater. The combination will maximize fat loss in a given period of time.

B-Agonists you can use: ECA stack, Alphamine, Alpha-T2
Forskolin products you can use: Forskolin-95, Primaforce Forskolin, PNI Paragon

Happy fat loss everyone!
Personally I notice better lean mass retention and faster fat loss with forskolin. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok lol thought u were comparing it to something else. If i do run a dat burner in the am pre workout, should i drop the y?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the fat burner. If it doesn't have any Y in it you could assess tolerance with it and then add the Y in.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
what if i did alphamine in the morning before workout, with DAA and my dose of erase? Ran it this way without a separate dose of y and no pre workout.

Dosing suggestions on the alphamine, and when to use the forskolin? also, i know that the dad and erase should not be run longer than 8 weeks, same applies with alpha mine and forskolin?

I'm thinking 7 days a week with the erase, but should the other sups only be run on workout days?

thanks for your help!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if i did alphamine in the morning before workout, with DAA and my dose of erase? Ran it this way without a separate dose of y and no pre workout.

That would be perfectly fine.

Dosing suggestions on the alphamine, and when to use the forskolin? also, i know that the dad and erase should not be run longer than 8 weeks, same applies with alpha mine and forskolin?

Alphamine: 1-2 scoops in the AM and 1 scoop later in the day. Forskolin: 25-50mg with each serving of Alphamine. I'd cycle Alphamine at 8 weeks like the others, but forskolin can be run up to 12 weeks.

I'm thinking 7 days a week with the erase, but should the other sups only be run on workout days?

Best to take them daily if looking for optimal results from the products.

thanks for your help!
No problem with the help and answers are in bold. :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Forskolin at 25-50mg twice a day would fit nicely with what you have planned. You taking just the Y or combining it with caffeine or a pre/fat burner?
This would be my suggestion. There have been plenty of studies conducted that proves this product works. It works very well when stacked with DAA and other things. This would be my number one choice. I have used it in the past and only had decent results with it. It really works for me.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok great. So forskolin dosed at same time as alpha? And ok to run the forsk for an additional 2 weeks or so.

And not a bad thing to take all 4 supps doses together in the am before gym i assume?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used it much for bulking?
Ya, but I am more of the perpetual recomper than dream bulker. :D

Ok great. So forskolin dosed at same time as alpha? And ok to run the forsk for an additional 2 weeks or so.

And not a bad thing to take all 4 supps doses together in the am before gym i assume?
Yes to the first part and there should be no issues taking them all before the gym. :thumbsup:

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Niceeeee. Ok cool looks like i have the stack plannes out now. Looking foward to it!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niceeeee. Ok cool looks like i have the stack plannes out now. Looking foward to it!
bolt has made some great suggestions! If you are interested in making/maintaining your strength gains/breaking the plateaus during a cycle I'd recommend throwing some Titanium in there. The added Plantago is strongly beneficial to strength endurance and recovery!

INB4IFR!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You should see some very nice results with what you are doing. I run Dexaprine XR (for the C + Y) with Ephedrine, and I fully intend to add Forskolin-95 in the future.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What would bebthe diff between those two supps and alphamine?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What I like to stack together is Dexaprine XR and TT-33. I train in the morning myself, so these have been great for me in keeping lean mass while loosing the fat.

I have not used Alphamine before, so I cant tell you what the difference is from personal experience. There is also a post about the difference other people have experienced between Alphamine and Dexaprine in which it seems to be personal preference. Not everyone reacts the same to all supplements.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this run i will try the alphamine ans after a 4 week break or so from everything ill.switch to ur suggestion.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to recall how i dosed erase last time i ran it.. is it the full dose once a day first thing im the am or before bed? Or is it split doses?

For the days where i may not work out first thing in the morning, is it best to take the alphamine/daa/forskolin pre workout or still upon waking up? Same idea on non workout days too?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant seem to recall how i dosed erase last time i ran it.. is it the full dose once a day first thing im the am or before bed? Or is it split doses?

For the days where i may not work out first thing in the morning, is it best to take the alphamine/daa/forskolin pre workout or still upon waking up? Same idea on non workout days too?
I do 2 am and 1 pm.

I'd take one or 2 caps w daa dose just so you remember to take it

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok, everything is ordered!

Will be running the stack like this:

2 erase upon awakening
1 scoop daa uoon awakening
50 mg forskolin 95 upon awakening
2 scoops alphamine upon awakening

Will hit the gym within an hour of this first dose

6-8 hours later will be another 50 mg forskolin with 1 scoop of alphamine

Will run this all 7 days a week for 8 weeks, except the forskolin for an additional 2 weeks

Aim is to retain my strength but really lean and dry out.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks legit to me. If you need anymore help don't hesitate to ask for any assistance. That is one nice combo tho, please post some feedback if you get a chance. :)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
You think i am going the right route with alphamine? I see alot of great reviews on it for stubborn fat loss

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think i am going the right route with alphamine? I see alot of great reviews on it for stubborn fat loss
Ya there are tons of reviews on it in that regard, and the science behind it points in positive directions as well. :)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I like the fact it also has yohimbine in it, so that eliminates me having to dose that seperately

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
During this stack, is it suggested to limit down on calorie amd carb intake? Or to eat away?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
is there any sort of diuretic that could be added to this stack to really help get rid of water retention and add to the drying/hardening out? Or do you think that the combination of supplements above will have that effect on their own?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any sort of diuretic that could be added to this stack to really help get rid of water retention and add to the drying/hardening out? Or do you think that the combination of supplements above will have that effect on their own?
The stack you have it great for hardening/drying out.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Alright sounds good. Another question i had is if i am planning on taking 2 caps erase a day - should i take both first thing in the am with my dose of daa and first dose of alphamine and forskolin? Or one cap in the morning and the other with my 2nd dose of alphamine and forskolin 6-8 hours later?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright sounds good. Another question i had is if i am planning on taking 2 caps erase a day - should i take both first thing in the am with my dose of daa and first dose of alphamine and forskolin? Or one cap in the morning and the other with my 2nd dose of alphamine and forskolin 6-8 hours later?
Whatever you prefer man. I spread my doses out personally.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is there any upside or downside to either option?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading about how likely such brutal estro sides are with daa over other test boosters. I am wondering if maybe i should drop it out of this stack?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just in case anyone is still reading this thread, considering removing the daa from this stack. Since lean and dry is the plan here i dont want to risk the heavy estrogen sides that i have been reading about with daa. Starting tomorrow.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in case anyone is still reading this thread, considering removing the daa from this stack. Since lean and dry is the plan here i dont want to risk the heavy estrogen sides that i have been reading about with daa. Starting tomorrow.
With Erase stacked with DAA, I would think you should be fine but again, depends on the user.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Erase stacked with DAA, I would think you should be fine but again, depends on the user.
ErSe will be more than enough to combat estrogen sides of DAA. Go for it OP.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok ok ill give it a shot. Maybe run the daa for 6 weeks, the erase for 8 and forskolin for 10.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You really should stack Alphamine with DAA and a few other things. I really like those two together. They work really well. I would also say you might want to try something like Erase too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have been reading about how likely such brutal estro sides are with daa over other test boosters. I am wondering if maybe i should drop it out of this stack?
Brutal? I doubt you will raise test considerably enough to promote a huge increase in estrogen. Erase will help counter the increase in estro anyway.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just to clairify, it is 25-50 mg twice a day of.forskolin, so essentially a total of 50-100 mg in the day?

And a quick dumb question - for those of you who have a tub of daa and alphamine around, which one has the bigger scooper? I openes them both and cant remember which scooper goes to which, i feel the small one is for the alphamine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clairify, it is 25-50 mg twice a day of.forskolin, so essentially a total of 50-100 mg in the day?
Yep. That is the ideal way to go IMO.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Anything in this stack beside the erase known to give sore joints and lower back pain?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything in this stack beside the erase known to give sore joints and lower back pain?
Haven't heard of lower back pain from Erase. Nothing else should cause any issues concerning joint pain/soreness.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't heard of lower back pain from Erase. Nothing else should cause any issues concerning joint pain/soreness.
Ya no other real issues (I also haven't ever recalled feedback or lower back pain with Erase).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya no other real issues (I also haven't ever recalled feedback or lower back pain with Erase).
I'm at 3 a day. No joint pain no libido issues

Increased urination about 2 hours after each dose

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just an update, incase anyone cares : ) today is day 6 and i am starting to notice a bit of change in my body. A tad bit leaner and tighter. It sucks that wed, thur, and fri i jad a head cold so that took away alot of my energy. Causing me to drag a bit in the gym and not notice the affects of the alphamine as much.

Looking foward to going into week twom i have cut my calories, especially carbs and bad fats - so i am expecting to lose a little bit of weight but am trying to hang on to the strength gains i made over the past 8 weeks from heavy lifting.

Stay tuned!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You really should stack Alphamine with DAA and a few other things. I really like those two together. They work really well. I would also say you might want to try something like Erase too.
The ALPHA Stack - Alphamine + Alphamax(1.4g Divanil, 300mg L-Dopa, 50mg 95% Forskolin, 75mg Arimistane) = win!