Anacyclus Pyrethrum

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Popular products are AnaBeta and AnaBeta Elite.

Now ALRI has re-launched Restored and it also contains Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

Is Author on to something here or is it just marketing?

The primary active compound in our new Restored® is an extract from the plant Anacyclus pyrethrum. I know, other companies already have one extract out and it’s performing very well. Right? Many companies R & D people had read some of the available studies on Anacyclus pyrethrum just as we did. We went to the labs for testing and they went into production for sales.

Me-too products have never been the way at ALR Industries. So studies dating back to 1949 and a second in 1979 (4) was a good place to start separating the different facts and characteristics in extractions based upon the Ayurvedic system of Indian medicine.

Unfortunately, for economic reasons or confusion when differentiating between extract type studies, others have opted to use low to high dosages of the Anacyclus pyrethrum aqueous extract which contains little of the herbs most powerful testosterone boosting and muscle building compounds called Alkylamides (2,6,8).

Please do not get us wrong, the others are good products and most use a quality aqueous extract. This, in truth, made it easier for us to significantly improve upon the “in the works” Restored® formulation by using the superior and far more costly Alkylamide-Rich ethanol extraction method from Anacyclus pyrethrum rather than an aqueous extract others are using

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh dear. Reminds me of the whole creatine spinoffs thing. Dont mess with a goodthing.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Hypothetically if this was improved it would be awesome as I really like Anabeta. Time will tell I suppose.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe they are talking about Man and pr-xt...?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can tell you he is not referring to Anabeta or ABE, both of which use unique extraction procedures with the studies serving as a baseline. Rest assured, we know the bioactives, which also makes me laugh a bit when I see certain other anacyclus products ;)

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I guess I read AP and think anabeta of course. Now that I think about it there are others but I never bothered with them only AB. I am personally happy with it when I ran it solo and so far it is going great in my currant stack.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Musclepharm and gaspari have products with it as well. Competition is good in this case... right?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I like how ALRI says the other products are good...but then doesn't exactly say his is better. lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PR-XT looked like a solid profile but I have never used a MAN product and am a pretty firm believer in PES products, has anyone used it and Anabeta before? Curious if results/effects were comparable.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think personally anything that can improve a formula is worth trying. Don't fix something that is working I agree but there is always room for improvement. I would suggest trying the new product out for a few months and seeing what type of results you get from it then go from there.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen a company refer to "other companies" so much in their product write-up. I don't know who they are referring to but when most people hear "Anacylcus" they think Anabeta.

Does ALRI go into depth and list these Alkylamides? I'm sure if they were anything noteworthy we would have seen PES bring them to the table already.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It is marketing. A few things are clear

1) We know anacyclus better than anyone

2) ALRI knows nothing about our anacyclus

As far as other anacyclus products on the market, I agree with him. I have received emails from chinese suppliers trying to sell me their anacyclus. I always get the samples. Some are 10:1, some are done with water, some with alcohol. None of them perform like the ones found in AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite.

The extraction method we use is something we spent months on before we ever released AnaBeta. Anyone who was around before we released it remembers this.

This is not something we just called a man in china and said hey can you grind some of this up and ship it to us?

We have worked on it ourselves since day 1, and developed it ourselves. Thats why all the other anacyclus products you try don't feel the same.

In our more recent and continued approach on the anacyclus extract, we have also found new ways to maximize our actives based on the way the plants are grown and extracted. We will have more info on this in the next 1-2 months once we gather enough raw material for mass production.

Also, just to pat ourselves on the back, I would like to point out that when we released Anacyclus there was only one study published on its anabolic activity. Since then, there are a dozen studies on all of its positive benefits towards bodybuilding-liked pathways and health.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe they are talking about Man and pr-xt...?
A 10:1 extract is far different than what we use in AnaBeta and AnaBeta Elite. Not even in the same league...

The process is different, the extraction is different, and the actives are different.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
anabeta works, if it aint broke don't fix it

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Like I said I am sticking to Anabeta, tried and true.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As far as other anacyclus products on the market, I agree with him. I have received emails from chinese suppliers trying to sell me their anacyclus. I always get the samples. Some are 10:1, some are done with water, some with alcohol. None of them perform like the ones found in AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite.

The extraction method we use is something we spent months on before we ever released AnaBeta. Anyone who was around before we released it remembers this.

This is not something we just called a man in china and said hey can you grind some of this up and ship it to us?

We have worked on it ourselves since day 1, and developed it ourselves. Thats why all the other anacyclus products you try don't feel the same.

In our more recent and continued approach on the anacyclus extract, we have also found new ways to maximize our actives based on the way the plants are grown and extracted. We will have more info on this in the next 1-2 months once we gather enough raw material for mass production.

Also, just to pat ourselves on the back, I would like to point out that when we released Anacyclus there was only one study published on its anabolic activity. Since then, there are a dozen studies on all of its positive benefits towards bodybuilding-liked pathways and health.
Are you hinting at a better AnaBeta???

I am subscribed so hard to this thread now.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you hinting at a better AnaBeta???

I am subscribed so hard to this thread now.
Oh lawd what comes after ELITE?!?! GODLIKE

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A 10:1 extract is far different than what we use in AnaBeta and AnaBeta Elite. Not even in the same league...

The process is different, the extraction is different, and the actives are different.
I had already assumed Alri was talkin out of their arse (nor had any interest in even trying 'MANabeta') as I recall all the work you put into anabeta...I've been around since beta testing...man, I'm old...lol...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I had already assumed Alri was talkin out of their arse (nor had any interest in even trying 'MANabeta') as I recall all the work you put into anabeta...I've been around since beta testing...man, I'm old...lol...
Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I feel like I should try anabeta..
Only used Anabeta Elite so far.. I like it but some people seem to like anabeta more!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I like the price of AB more, I am sure the ABE would be better but I like the price point on the original.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta Elitist Obama Approved?

Srsly tho, was that a hint at a stronger Anabeta coming soon??? My pants just got way tighter!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elitist Obama Approved?

Srsly tho, was that a hint at a stronger Anabeta coming soon??? My pants just got way tighter!
I believe it was a hint.

AnaBeta was the product I beta tested before I applied to join PES. It always holds a special place in my heart.

Knowing there may be an improved version on the way is like finding out your wife has learned the kama sutra for you whilst you were at work. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's tough to improve on perfection, especially amongst natural supplements. Call it a...nattydisaster

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bracing for impact. PES is trying to make me drop dead with anticipation with all these little teases/hints/new product announcements. Seems the company is broadening and I couldn't be more pumped about it. Great things are coming our way

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it was a hint.

AnaBeta was the product I beta tested before I applied to join PES. It always holds a special place in my heart.

Knowing there may be an improved version on the way is like finding out your wife has learned the kama sutra for you whilst you were at work. :D
I remember when PES first introduced AnaBeta and I thought "what is this nonsense". I was wrong and now I have some crazy faith in Nattydisaster's crazy genius. :D

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
How long before the new anabeta!?
Need to know before order current supppzzz plzzz!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This thread just makes me like PES even more.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to drop a bomb natty! Exciting, exciting, exciting!!!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh has made a classic error. By dropping a little hint on an improved extract it means that he will get 18,000 emails asking him when the ETA for the new AnaBeta is lol.

domore

Awards
Josh has made a classic error. By dropping a little hint on an improved extract it means that he will get 18,000 emails asking him when the ETA for the new AnaBeta is lol.
I'll take the remaining leftover stock of OG. I still have yet to use it for an extended period of time.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established

Thanx, all I needed to know..:)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'll take the remaining leftover stock of OG. I still have yet to use it for an extended period of time.
What was the longest you've used it for? I notice results become significantly more prominent into weeks 6 to 8, which is why I'm thinking of trying a 12 week cycle next time. Possibly pyramid the dosing starting at 4 to 6 to 8 to 6 to 4.

domore

Awards
What was the longest you've used it for? I notice results become significantly more prominent into weeks 6 to 8, which is why I'm thinking of trying a 12 week cycle next time. Possibly pyramid the dosing starting at 4 to 6 to 8 to 6 to 4.
I used for about a month, but I was hindered by an injury. So, I stopped after 3.5 weeks.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I used for about a month, but I was hindered by an injury. So, I stopped after 3.5 weeks.
Yeah you gotta run it a full 2 months. I feel certain effects begin immediately. But the results don't seem to plateau. Which is why I may try it for 3 months.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no comparison between ALRI and PES. Just look at the companies respective track records...

I'd take PES anyday over the alternative
Agreed.

I remember running the ALRI OG Jungle Warfare. I was like wow this stuff works great. Would have been nice to know it contained ph. Shady company

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There's no comparison between ALRI and PES. Just look at the companies respective track records...

Not if the poorly extracted Anacyclus is spiked with DBol and amphetamines! Whoohooo!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Couldnt agree more.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beta tested Anabeta, and was hooked ever since. Still prefer original over elite. Never tried any other products with the same ingredient. PES came up with it and worked very hard to get everything just right. Anabeta works, so no need to waste money on purchasing peoples copycat products that's can't even compare. Plus it sickens me a bit when I see other companies ripping off someone elses hard work.