Anacyclus Pyrethrum

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Josh has made a classic error. By dropping a little hint on an improved extract it means that he will get 18,000 emails asking him when the ETA for the new AnaBeta is lol.
    I'll take the remaining leftover stock of OG. I still have yet to use it for an extended period of time.
    EvoMuse


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It is marketing. A few things are clear

    1) We know anacyclus better than anyone

    2) ALRI knows nothing about our anacyclus

    As far as other anacyclus products on the market, I agree with him. I have received emails from chinese suppliers trying to sell me their anacyclus. I always get the samples. Some are 10:1, some are done with water, some with alcohol. None of them perform like the ones found in AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite.

    The extraction method we use is something we spent months on before we ever released AnaBeta. Anyone who was around before we released it remembers this.

    This is not something we just called a man in china and said hey can you grind some of this up and ship it to us?

    We have worked on it ourselves since day 1, and developed it ourselves. Thats why all the other anacyclus products you try don't feel the same.

    In our more recent and continued approach on the anacyclus extract, we have also found new ways to maximize our actives based on the way the plants are grown and extracted. We will have more info on this in the next 1-2 months once we gather enough raw material for mass production.

    Also, just to pat ourselves on the back, I would like to point out that when we released Anacyclus there was only one study published on its anabolic activity. Since then, there are a dozen studies on all of its positive benefits towards bodybuilding-liked pathways and health.

    Thanx, all I needed to know..

  3. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    I'll take the remaining leftover stock of OG. I still have yet to use it for an extended period of time.
    What was the longest you've used it for? I notice results become significantly more prominent into weeks 6 to 8, which is why I'm thinking of trying a 12 week cycle next time. Possibly pyramid the dosing starting at 4 to 6 to 8 to 6 to 4.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    What was the longest you've used it for? I notice results become significantly more prominent into weeks 6 to 8, which is why I'm thinking of trying a 12 week cycle next time. Possibly pyramid the dosing starting at 4 to 6 to 8 to 6 to 4.
    I used for about a month, but I was hindered by an injury. So, I stopped after 3.5 weeks.
    EvoMuse

  5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    I used for about a month, but I was hindered by an injury. So, I stopped after 3.5 weeks.
    Yeah you gotta run it a full 2 months. I feel certain effects begin immediately. But the results don't seem to plateau. Which is why I may try it for 3 months.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  6. There's no comparison between ALRI and PES. Just look at the companies respective track records...

    I'd take PES anyday over the alternative
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    There's no comparison between ALRI and PES. Just look at the companies respective track records...

    I'd take PES anyday over the alternative
    Agreed.

    I remember running the ALRI OG Jungle Warfare. I was like wow this stuff works great. Would have been nice to know it contained ph. Shady company
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    There's no comparison between ALRI and PES. Just look at the companies respective track records...

    I'd take PES anyday over the alternative

    Not if the poorly extracted Anacyclus is spiked with DBol and amphetamines! Whoohooo!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    There's no comparison between ALRI and PES. Just look at the companies respective track records...

    I'd take PES anyday over the alternative
    Couldnt agree more.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. I beta tested Anabeta, and was hooked ever since. Still prefer original over elite. Never tried any other products with the same ingredient. PES came up with it and worked very hard to get everything just right. Anabeta works, so no need to waste money on purchasing peoples copycat products that's can't even compare. Plus it sickens me a bit when I see other companies ripping off someone elses hard work.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Maybe they are talking about Man and pr-xt...?
    ours uses an ethanol solution for the extraction process, so they're not talking about us
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    There's no comparison between ALRI and PES. Just look at the companies respective track records...

    I'd take PES anyday over the alternative
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Agreed.

    I remember running the ALRI OG Jungle Warfare. I was like wow this stuff works great. Would have been nice to know it contained ph. Shady company
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Couldnt agree more.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I beta tested Anabeta, and was hooked ever since. Still prefer original over elite. Never tried any other products with the same ingredient. PES came up with it and worked very hard to get everything just right. Anabeta works, so no need to waste money on purchasing peoples copycat products that's can't even compare. Plus it sickens me a bit when I see other companies ripping off someone elses hard work.
    Thank you all for the support.

    PES has always been about innovation. It is a lengthy and costly process but it means we create loyal customers.

    I am sincerely grateful that customers appreciate the effort of innovation.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Yeah you gotta run it a full 2 months. I feel certain effects begin immediately. But the results don't seem to plateau. Which is why I may try it for 3 months.
    I need 3 more bottle to run at 6-8 a day

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you all for the support.

    PES has always been about innovation. It is a lengthy and costly process but it means we create loyal customers.

    I am sincerely grateful that customers appreciate the effort of innovation.
    1st with Erase
    1st with Anacyclus
    1st Powdered Fat Burner
    1st with Higenamine
    1st with Oleuropein
    1st with Swertia

    Can the trend continue?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    1st with Erase
    1st with Anacyclus
    1st Powdered Fat Burner
    1st with Higenamine
    1st with Oleuropein
    1st with Swertia

    Can the trend continue?
    I've got some guesses on some categories where PES might drop some firsts again.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    1st with Erase
    1st with Anacyclus
    1st Powdered Fat Burner
    1st with Higenamine
    1st with Oleuropein
    1st with Swertia

    Can the trend continue?
    1st in what context?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  17. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

    1st in what context?
    1st to use it I guess.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    1st to use it I guess.
    Hmm. Well the active in erase was first released in free test I believe. But I guess that's semantics. Pes does make good stuff agreed.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Hmm. Well the active in erase was first released in free test I believe. But I guess that's semantics. Pes does make good stuff agreed.
    1st in the context of an AI product. For instance, you can go buy oleuropein in a health food store, but PES was the first to use it for the purpose of thyroid enhancement in sports nutrition. You catch my drift
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  20. 1st to have a Rep that floods my pm's with noodz of himself. I wont name any names neB
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    1st to have a Rep that floods my pm's with noodz of himself. I wont name any names neB
    Hey, I like to think that is going the extra mile to keep customers happy.

    Also, we weren't first with a powdered fat burner. Controlled Labs had Reduction shots many years ago. We do seem to have helped popularise the powder thermogenic though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hey, I like to think that is going the extra mile to keep customers happy.

    Also, we weren't first with a powdered fat burner. Controlled Labs had Reduction shots many years ago. We do seem to have helped popularise the powder thermogenic though.
    Oh man the Reduction shots.. I remember waking up for fasted cardio at 5am, and slamming those spicy shots, heartburn all way to gym
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    1st in the context of an AI product. For instance, you can go buy oleuropein in a health food store, but PES was the first to use it for the purpose of thyroid enhancement in sports nutrition. You catch my drift
    Yeah I catch your drift. But the active in free test was used as an Ai I guess you could say first to use it as a sole ingredient product for the sole purpose of being used as an Ai.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anacyclus Pyrethrum products: MAN vs. PES
    By p5sky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:02 PM
  2. Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. Extract
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 01:09 AM
  3. Anabeta Anacyclus Pyrethrum studies?
    By SuppBro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in