What to stack and when?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I've got two weeks left of an Erase Pro/ D-Pol log left so I'm beginning to look at what I would like to stack going forward. Below is my list of what I have laying in the 'ol cabinet and I would like some suggestions on how I could put something together. As I've been bulking up quite a bit and am currently about 14% bf, I'm looking to go recomp into a cut.

Some info on me: 5'10"/185lb/14%bf/26yrs old
    I've dieted down using nothing but protein and creatine a few times over the last 2 years so I have no issues with the diet and exercise portion unless someone has a particular protocol that they would pair with a particular stack. I've been trying out IF (for the second time) and haven't seen much in the way of results so I'll plan on switching back to a standard BB style, 6-7 meals a day style diet. I usually lower fats, and cut carbs after my post workout meal (5-6pm).

My only question before you get to play stack-master: Would it make more sense to diet down, supplement free to about 10-12% bf before bothering with any of the supplements?

Supplements Available (1x=1 bottle):
    1x Hyper T2
    1x PX Black
    4x Forskolin 95
    2x Alphamine
    1x Roxylean
    1x Versa 1
    3x AP
    1/2x Metabolic Powder
    1x Slinsane V2
    3g Yohimbine HCL
    2x MassFX Black
    2x Erase Pro
    I have some other misc stuff but most of it is cycle support type so nothing that would be helpful here. I would also be willing to purchase something to add this stash/stack (with good reasoning...) Have fun!
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would get to 10-12% then add in sups. You'll see better results that way.

But since you need at least four Weeks off of erase, you might as well take that time to cut down without anything..

That being said you have great sups laying around. I've never used half of them, but I can advise for what I have used:

I'd say start with AP solo. Add in versa-1 after one to two bottles of AP. Then add in a tub of alphamine..
    Maybe add in one bottle of erase with the alphamine as well.

By this time you'll be ****ing shredded, unless your diet is garbage.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How long do you plan on cutting for? I like the slower approach (I find better retention of lean mass and strength that way).

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better combo than Alphamine at up to 3 scoops per day, 100mg of F-95 (50mg with each dose of Alphamine), and Erase Pro. Add in AP and I'd be hard pressed to believe you know what your doing if you can't get ripped up on that.

I'd say maybe go just basics plus AP to start for 4 weeks and then if warranted add in the above.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I would get to 10-12% then add in sups. You'll see better results that way.

But since you need at least four Weeks off of erase, you might as well take that time to cut down without anything..

That being said you have great sups laying around. I've never used half of them, but I can advise for what I have used:

I'd say start with AP solo. Add in versa-1 after one to two bottles of AP. Then add in a tub of alphamine..
    Maybe add in one bottle of erase with the alphamine as well.

By this time you'll be ****ing shredded, unless your diet is garbage.
    I do like the idea of cutting "natty" per se for a few weeks just to maximize results since the first bit will come off pretty easily. I've used and love AP before but never saw much from versa. I imagine it would be better suited for a lower bf (I was not last time I tried it back in my uneducated days of random supp use ha). I've never used alphamine either but couldn't resist the sales on a product with such great reviews.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    How long do you plan on cutting for? I like the slower approach (I find better retention of lean mass and strength that way).

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better combo than Alphamine at up to 3 scoops per day, 100mg of F-95 (50mg with each dose of Alphamine), and Erase Pro. Add in AP and I'd be hard pressed to believe you know what your doing if you can't get ripped up on that.

I'd say maybe go just basics plus AP to start for 4 weeks and then if warranted add in the above.
    No real time frame for this one so slow is good. Usually I tend to rush my cutting but I'm just doing it this time for me not a particular date or goal. My biggest issue is always wanting immediate results and then getting drastic with my diet to meet a lofty goal in a short time. It works but it always ends in a yo yo effect as I'm too strict and then too liberal. I end up ripped up with a six pack for a week then Im binge bloated until im just straight up soft again... A viscous cycle
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I do a very long cut, as I try to not lose anything but fat and water. I spent almost 4 years bulking from 160 to 250, and have now been in a slow cut for a little over 6 months. I sat at about 19% BF at 250 now just over 9% at 220, I alternated cutting with very little supplements and cutting with them. I notice a pretty drastic difference while on them. I would lose about ~1 pound every 2 weeks with only 24mg (8mg 3 times per day) Ephedrine and about ~2 pounds every 2 weeks with Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine 72mg (24mg 3 times per day I really like ECY stack). I'm going to add some Forskolin as well and see if that makes it even better. I'm barely eating under maintenance and still having very nice strength gains.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yeah I would wait till you are down farther. I feel like I got a bigger bang for my buck when I waited.

Thing is to think of your supps along with training and dieting like tools in a tool box. Once one stopps working, switch to another. Doesnt need to be drastic. For me dieting down was all nutrition, then added cardio, then switched my training to less rest periods, then added Dexaprine XR, then TT-33. That allowed for a slow cut but also taught me a bit about my body.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I do a very long cut, as I try to not lose anything but fat and water. I spent almost 4 years bulking from 160 to 250, and have now been in a slow cut for a little over 6 months. I sat at about 19% BF at 250 now just over 9% at 220, I alternated cutting with very little supplements and cutting with them. I notice a pretty drastic difference while on them. I would lose about ~1 pound every 2 weeks with only 24mg (8mg 3 times per day) Ephedrine and about ~2 pounds every 2 weeks with Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine 72mg (24mg 3 times per day I really like ECY stack). I'm going to add some Forskolin as well and see if that makes it even better. I'm barely eating under maintenance and still having very nice strength gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Yeah I would wait till you are down farther. I feel like I got a bigger bang for my buck when I waited.

Thing is to think of your supps along with training and dieting like tools in a tool box. Once one stopps working, switch to another. Doesnt need to be drastic. For me dieting down was all nutrition, then added cardio, then switched my training to less rest periods, then added Dexaprine XR, then TT-33. That allowed for a slow cut but also taught me a bit about my body.
    You guys have pretty much confirmed what I was thinking. Much appreciated for the solid insight.

Lane: when you did your ECY stack, were you just using the dexaprine as the CY? I'm thinking eventually ill use the alphamine the same way as it has a similar set of ingredients.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

ive been playn with teh clen this same way.. good stuff..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Is 50mg twice daily a recommended dose, bolt? Just kind of add to it your fat burner?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Is 50mg twice daily a recommended dose, bolt? Just kind of add to it your fat burner?
    Coop's recommended protocol was 1-2caps of F-95 (so 25-50mg) with some B-Agonist (alphamine,etc.) totaling 50-150mg/day. I believe he's since added another thread that tested 100mg as an effective dose.

Edit: Heres the thread - New Forskolin Study
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'd say 50mg is the minimum (25mg with each dose of a stim..preferably some b-agonist like linked below). 100mg is the "sweet spot" IMO maximizing results before having diminishing returns with price. I suggested 100mg in this thread because he has a very nice stash of 4 F-95s.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Coop's recommended protocol was 1-2caps of F-95 (so 25-50mg) with some B-Agonist (alphamine,etc.) totaling 50-150mg/day. I believe he's since added another thread that tested 100mg as an effective dose.

Edit: Heres the thread - New Forskolin Study
    This x 1000. Thanks!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Bump for any other stacking options... welcoming a new product or two as well if that changes things
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would diet down to around 10-12% Bf then start using more supps. You will be able to tell a difference, at least I did.

When I cut from ~15%-->11% I dieted heavily and upped my cardio to 2 30 min sessions a day and added Dexaprine XR. I cut the weight in about a month and a half and have kept it off
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I would diet down to around 10-12% Bf then start using more supps. You will be able to tell a difference, at least I did.

When I cut from ~15%-->11% I dieted heavily and upped my cardio to 2 30 min sessions a day and added Dexaprine XR. I cut the weight in about a month and a half and have kept it off
    What did you think of the dexaprine? I've seen it repped a ton but havent heard a lot of objective reviews

Similar Forum Threads

1. How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 12:12 AM
  2. ergo 1 ad and what to stack with?
    By bigguns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 04:19 PM
  3. opinions on Supremacy? and what to stack
    By austin82388 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:26 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 02:10 PM
  5. Lowdown on 1-AD, sides and what to stack with?
    By habit50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 09:17 PM