Before I pull the trigger on this stack...

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I asked this in another thread, but just want to make sure before I go ahead with this, and would appreiciate any further advice. I'm looking at stacking;

Alphamine
Alpha T2
Forskoliin-95

I also have some ALCAR already, although wondering when best time to take this would be, as I've seen some people include with similar stacks.

Basically just trying to shift a bit of stubborn stomach fat. I'm pretty lean elsewhere. My diet and workout routine is solid at the moment, so all good there I think.

Don't want to spend more than I need to, and these products from research I've done seem solid. I've taken Alphamine before, and Forskolin, but my dosage on the latter was a bit low so I will bump it up to 100mg per day next time. I've taken Erase and Anabeta before also, but can't say I noticed much from them, so although I'm sure some of you will recommend these, I'm reluctant to spend the money on them again given I don't seem to respond.

:)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That combo would be plenty to target fat loss.

I'd go:

Upon waking- 1-2 scoops Alphamine, 1 cap AT2, and 50mg F-95
Later in the day- 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 caps AT2, and 50mg F-95

Preferably one of those would be a pre-workout dose. I usually add 1-2g ALCAR to my morning Alphamine, but you could take 1g with each serving if you wanted.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think u will be very happy
I like to take my alcar with meals but im sure you could just take it with the other stuff.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards

I'd go:

Preferably one of those would be a pre-workout dose. I usually add 1-2g ALCAR to my morning Alphamine, but you could take 1g with each serving if you wanted.
Cool, I'd read that dosage recommended elsewhere (maybe from yourself lol) so that makes sense. Alcar I have is 500mg pill form. Any thoughts on Na-r-Ala? Had a bottle of that which I've just finished... can't say I noticed much on it tbh, but I read good things about it, so wasn't sure if worth getting more.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that is my usual recommendation. :)

I like Na-RALA. It isn't a huge "feel it" kind of supplement, but pretty much a staple for me. I usually take it whenever I take my ALCAR and/or before meals (preferably higher in carbs).

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked this in another thread, but just want to make sure before I go ahead with this, and would appreiciate any further advice. I'm looking at stacking;

Alphamine
Alpha T2
Forskoliin-95

I also have some ALCAR already, although wondering when best time to take this would be, as I've seen some people include with similar stacks.

Basically just trying to shift a bit of stubborn stomach fat. I'm pretty lean elsewhere. My diet and workout routine is solid at the moment, so all good there I think.

Don't want to spend more than I need to, and these products from research I've done seem solid. I've taken Alphamine before, and Forskolin, but my dosage on the latter was a bit low so I will bump it up to 100mg per day next time. I've taken Erase and Anabeta before also, but can't say I noticed much from them, so although I'm sure some of you will recommend these, I'm reluctant to spend the money on them again given I don't seem to respond.

:)
That's a great stack you have there and Bolt gave you the best timing and dosing scheme for the two. 100 mg Forskolin you should be seeing the difference.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like my cutting stack except I also use Shift. My dosing is as follows (I workout first thing in the morning FYI):

Preworkout/Alphamine + 1 AT2 + 1 F95
Post workout 1 F95
5-6 hours later 2 AT2 + 2 Shift + 1 F95
Evening a few hours before bed 1 F95 + 2 Shift

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The schedule that bolt suggests will do the trick! Your goal is pretty straight forward, so there really isn't a need to complicate it with anything else.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, although your brain can feel a bit scrambled sometimes when you start reading up on these things... so many different recommendations!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Obviously I would like for you to buy AnaBeta and Erase, but more importantly I would like it to work for you. Not all supplements work for everybody and it depends on what the goal is. Plus you want to know what works for you and that is impossible if you have 6 new things that you start. You have a very specific goal though and I think this will work nicely for you.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Yes, well, I tried Anabeta + Erase just recently, and despite everything being in check (diet/workout) I can't say I saw any results... apart from the increased hunger that seems common with AB. I don't know if I was eating enough to see results, or too much... I don't know what's 'optimal', but I thought I'd see something, but I really can't say I did, despite wanting to. I totally agree though, if you're juggling half a dozen supps, it's near impossible to know what's working and what's not.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting to see how you like this stack. Ive never used two stims at once before.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Out of curiosity, anywhere in the US online doing these (or some of them) as a stack deal or at a very good price? I'm in the UK but will be visiting US in few weeks and staying with a friend, so could get some stuff sent to him. It's so much cheaper over there!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Adding in ALCAR and Na-R-ALA to that stack.. you got yourself quite a potent OTC fat loss stack. Truly attacking fat from all angles.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I'd go:

1g Alcar with 2 scoops Alphamine has me on point all day. Great energy and cognition